Dr. Marie Badaracco-Apolito, MD

Dr. Marie Badaracco-Apolito, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Marie Badaracco-Apolito, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Montclair, NJ. She is 82 years old and has been practicing for 56 years.

88 Norwood Ave

Montclair, NJ 07043

Learn about Dr. Badaracco-Apolito

See how frequently Dr. Badaracco-Apolito performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Anxiety
Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Badaracco-Apolito's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med
  • Karen Horney Psa Inst
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1970
  • Bellevue Hospital Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1965

Dr. Badaracco-Apolito has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Badaracco-Apolito does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Badaracco-Apolito and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Badaracco-Apolito's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Badaracco-Apolito to family and friends
1.2
Dr. Badaracco-Apolito's Performance
    POOR
    POOR
    Over 45 minutes
Wayne, NJ |
This is my third visit to the. Dr. And it's my own fault for trying to give her the benefit of the doubt! My first appointment I waited 3hrs past my appointment time!! She then proceeded to doze off at least 4 times while I was talking. My second appointment she was 1hr 1/2 behind but apologized for falling asleep on me. I began to realize she did not pick up on anything I said last time and would have to start completely over. Now I'm waiting here for my 3rd appointment 2hrs behind schedule!
Rutherford, NJ |
Be prepared to wait for hours after your scheduled appointment time- No exaggeration!! Be forewarned- Don't have a psychiatric emergency and expect to be seen or even get a phone call back from her for days on end. I went to many different shrinks before finding her. I met w/ her monthly for a few years. She was by far the most knowledgeable out of all the psychiatrists I saw.
Caldwell, NJ |
This is the most ABSURD doctor. If you want to waste your entire day waiting to be seen, and I mean that from the heart, go to this doctor. I can't even believe how long it takes for her to see you. My appointment was for 2:30 today it is now 3:49 and I still have one person in front of me. Absolutely ridiculous. I would rather deal with my mental problems on my own then ever see this old woman again.
Newton, NJ |
Horrible!! Finally made the decision to get help and I was given a bunch of conditions that I needed to meet before she'd see me. Forced me to involve friends in my problems and pushed for me to visit the ER to be evaluated. When I balked she canceled my appointment. I was lectured by her assistant like I was some sort of child. Thanks for the mental health help!!!!!
in Sparta, NJ |
Excellent doctor, very caring
Have you seen Dr. Marie Badaracco-Apolito, MD?
Are you Dr. Badaracco-Apolito?

Hospitals where Dr. Badaracco-Apolito has admitting privileges