Dr. Maricarmen Fuentes, MD

Dr. Maricarmen Fuentes, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Michigan Medical PC 890 Washington Ave Ste 130, Holland, MI 49423 Get Directions
(616) 396-1907

Dr. Fuentes specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Holland, MI. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Fuentes? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Fuentes' Experience

See how Dr. Fuentes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fuentes

Dr. Fuentes accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Fuentes has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fuentes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fuentes to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Fuentes' Performance
in Holland, MI |
Dr. Fuentes is the right kind of doctor for me. She is professional, courteous and no nonsense. I wanted a doctor who would listen to me and give me options (not always force prescriptions on me) and she's been great about offering treatment options and getting me referred to specialists for sleep and OB/GYN when needed.
Bloomfield Hills, MI |
She is the worst Dr. there could be. Uncaring and just giving a shot in the dark diagnosis. Takes advantage of Spanish speaking people. She told my friend that she needed a heart transplant it turns out that was false. This caused my friend so much anxiety until my friend went to see a specialist whom gave her a very different report. This Dr. also gave my elderly friend some medicine where my friend could not wake up. I hope someone finally wakes up to what this Dr. is doing.
Holland, MI |
The WORST doctor I have had. Total lack of compassion or reasurance. When I saw her she made me feel like I was faking all my symptoms. I have been going to urgent care when I have need of visiting a doctor for a year instead to go to her office to be humiliated. If there was a minus star I would give it to her.
in Grandville MI |
Dr Fuentes has been very professional with me and my family. We appreciate how she transmit her medical knwdlege translating on a non medical language all of our concerns. Thank you Dr Fuentes
in Holland, MI |
I went in on Thursday after going to the ER for Vertigo & ringing in the ear. Wed I went to the ENT and lost a significant amount of hearing in my right ear. I went in Thursday because my neck had become stiff and I had a horrible migrane all day. Dr Fuentes didn't even get to hear about my new symptoms because she said the ENT is already prescribing a treatment which is a steroid for a POSSIBLE inflammation of my inner ear...wasn't even confirmed by him. She wasn't even wiling to discuss.
Have you seen Dr. Maricarmen Fuentes, MD?
Are you Dr. Fuentes?

Compare Dr. Fuentes

Dr. Fuentes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Fuentes has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fuentes' Board Certifications

Dr. Fuentes does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fuentes and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Instituto Politecnico Nacional Escuela Superior De Medicina

Graduated in 1987

Hospital Santa Teresa

Completed in 1990

University Med Center Brackenridge

Completed in 1998

Dr. Fuentes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fuentes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fuentes does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fuentes and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.