Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Female · Age 45

Dr. Verdiales

MEDLINK Women's Health

137 W Athens St Winder, GA 30680

Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Winder, GA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from University Of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus in 2001 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, other, and more.

Dr. Verdiales accepts

Dr. Verdiales accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Mutual of Omaha

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Verdiales' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Chlamydia Infections
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Incontinence Sling Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vulvar Cancer
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Today is the first day of the rest of your life! Today is a great day to start being healthier...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

3.8

Dr. Verdiales?
Dr. Verdiales' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD
I have been a patient of Dr Verdiales since 2013/14. I loved seeing her. She helped me through adrenal fatigue and hormone replacement therapy, and many other issues. She was different when Medlink took over, but I still enjoyed seeing her. Last year I felt the same as many who have posted here. Like I annoyed her. I totally don't understand. I feel like I was dismissed. I too work in the medical field and could always relate to her. But now, I can't even get my medical records. Her manager says they have no access to them, they were sold to Medlink.... Anyway, I hate feeling like I did something wrong. I see on her FB she's still listed as a gyn and helping with women's medical issues even though she's specializing in fertity. I don't feel welcome, so time to move to another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?
Dr. Verdiales was recommended by a doctor I trust, but I was very disappointed. Dr. Verdiales seemed angry when she questioned me. She was very rude and disrespectful. When examining me, Dr. Verdiales was very forceful, causing pain that lasted for days. My first experience with this doctor is that she is too booked and too busy give proper care. Very unprofessional. I will not recommended her to anyone. Kate Henry County
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?
Dr. was rude and uncompassionate. I was very nervous before and during the appointment and she failed to make me feel at ease. I will not be returning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?
After I was strongly recommended to see Dr. Verdiales, I was left extremely disappointed and feeling like a number after my first visit with her regarding my first pregnancy. After a cold “hello” walking in the room without introducing herself, I began to feel uncomfortable. I had ultrasound results that I was excited to hear about and she did not even tell me any findings...Didn’t ask me if I had any questions or concerns either. I missed work for this appt in which nothing was accomplished.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Verdiales for over 10 years. She is compassionate, caring and truly listens to you. I work in the medical field and honestly have never met anyone like her. She goes the extra mile to figure out what is going on and will present you with multiple options that she seems fit that will also work with you as a patient. I love her as a doctor and respect what she says as I know she is really looking out for my well being. She is an exceptional provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?
Dr. Verdiales is one of a kind! She is the most authentic doctor I've ever had! She not only treats you psychically which she is extremely experienced in all women's health. Furthermore she is mindful and passionate with treating the whole body making our mind, spirt & body work together. Her approach to medicine is what we have been lacking in this current healthcare system. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to have a Dr. listen to you, empathize with you all why treating you! Just Amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?
It took me YEARS to find a Dr that truly listened to what I was saying & diagnose me correctly instead of handing out another pill. I was more interested in a holistic path. Dr Verdiales fit the bill & went above & beyond to get me feeling better than I ever have in my life. She treats any & all issues with care & concern. She has truly changed my life. I will be forever thankful & grateful. Her entire facility is full of caring people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?
If you want the Best, Dr Verdiales is your choice. She is very interested in finding the best solution to each individual's need(s) and is a faithful, compassionate servant. As such she works to incorporate "mind body" wellness while being a highly skilled doctor and surgeon (Robotic). Call her office to get on track to 'your best self'.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?
A caring, compassionate and talented doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?
Dr. Verdiales has the best bedside manners I've seen from ANY medical practice. She has a caring listening ear. She is friendly and empathic. She shows exceptional knowledge about women's health as a whole being, not just about OBGYN problems. Her staff is always up to date with patient's requests, meds, etc. Her office is an oasis of calmness and wellness. I travel 45 minutes to see her because I trust her medical judgement. I recommend her to any woman, any age, with any health care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?
Dr. Verdiales was the first OB to listen and help me to find out what was wrong. I grew up with extremely painful cramps that usually would put me in the bed. As I got older it would be so bad I would get physically sick. She was the 1st to say yes something is wrong let's get to the bottom of it. She delivered my nephew as well. A few years later she found there was a big problem and helped me overt cancer. If you don't mind the drive please see Dr. V, I promise you will not regret it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?
My experience with Dr. Verdiales was EXCELLENT. At all times she was professional and caring. She perform studies and call me to explain my results. She was my surgeon and at all times was very caring to my treatment. I AM SUPER HAPPY THAT SHE IS MY PHYSICIAN. I RECOMMEND TO EVERY PERSON WHO DESIRES A PROFESSIONAL AND CARING SERVICE. BEST DOCTOR !!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?
Best doctor caring and wants what is best for her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?
If you are looking for a doctor that can be counted on don't EVEN bother calling and setting up an appointment. I made two different appointments and she never showed up at either one. I was told she was out of the country. I also asked for a return phone call and she never bothered. I would hate to be in the hospital and was counting on her for anything! She just might be out of the country! It has happened to several people that has tried to use her!,,,????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?
Her medical assistant asked me extremely personal questions about my medical history out in the open for others to hear---not in a room with closed doors. I did not feel like the doctor listened with compassion to my current life experience which could be contributing to my health. She sells many supplements there which she prescribes but I had to ask her exactly what each was for because she just wrote them out as a prescription and handed to me with no explanation. I was not impressed.
I am sorry you had such a bad experience in our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?
I'm so lucky to be her patient she's the best doctor I had in my life. Thanks to her I feel great she has help me so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Verdiales?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Verdiales treats patients.

Compare Providers