Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD

Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Today is the first day of the rest of your life! Today is a great day to start being healthier...

I treat my patients as a whole eco-system. I try to see the intricate relationships between body,mind and soul and aim at helping create a treatment plan that targets all of my patient's needs. I will make sure appropriate referrals are in place, including counseling is needed. I like becoming my patient's coach through the journey of wellness and guide them through the different treatment modalities for their challenges. I give them choices, from pharmaceuticals, to herbal remedies, from surgery to physical therapy programs, they are in charge of their healing program.

I have a special interest for pelvic reconstructive surgery. Quality of life is extremely important. Living life to the fullest is what I wish for all my patients.

Dr. Verdiales' Experience

See how Dr. Verdiales' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Verdiales

Dr. Verdiales accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Verdiales has admitting privileges.

Dr. Verdiales' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Verdiales to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Verdiales' Performance
in Flowery Branch, GA |
If you want the Best, Dr Verdiales is your choice. She is very interested in finding the best solution to each individual's need(s) and is a faithful, compassionate servant. As such she works to incorporate "mind body" wellness while being a highly skilled doctor and surgeon (Robotic). Call her office to get on track to 'your best self'.
Snellville, GA |
A caring, compassionate and talented doctor.
Athens, GA |
Dr. Verdiales has the best bedside manners I've seen from ANY medical practice. She has a caring listening ear. She is friendly and empathic. She shows exceptional knowledge about women's health as a whole being, not just about OBGYN problems. Her staff is always up to date with patient's requests, meds, etc. Her office is an oasis of calmness and wellness. I travel 45 minutes to see her because I trust her medical judgement. I recommend her to any woman, any age, with any health care.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Verdiales was the first OB to listen and help me to find out what was wrong. I grew up with extremely painful cramps that usually would put me in the bed. As I got older it would be so bad I would get physically sick. She was the 1st to say yes something is wrong let's get to the bottom of it. She delivered my nephew as well. A few years later she found there was a big problem and helped me overt cancer. If you don't mind the drive please see Dr. V, I promise you will not regret it.
in Dahlonega, GA |
My experience with Dr. Verdiales was EXCELLENT. At all times she was professional and caring. She perform studies and call me to explain my results. She was my surgeon and at all times was very caring to my treatment. I AM SUPER HAPPY THAT SHE IS MY PHYSICIAN. I RECOMMEND TO EVERY PERSON WHO DESIRES A PROFESSIONAL AND CARING SERVICE. BEST DOCTOR !!!!!!!
Decatur, GA |
Best doctor caring and wants what is best for her patients!
Loganville, GA |
If you are looking for a doctor that can be counted on don't EVEN bother calling and setting up an appointment. I made two different appointments and she never showed up at either one. I was told she was out of the country. I also asked for a return phone call and she never bothered. I would hate to be in the hospital and was counting on her for anything! She just might be out of the country! It has happened to several people that has tried to use her!,,,????
Lilburn, GA |
Her medical assistant asked me extremely personal questions about my medical history out in the open for others to hear---not in a room with closed doors. I did not feel like the doctor listened with compassion to my current life experience which could be contributing to my health. She sells many supplements there which she prescribes but I had to ask her exactly what each was for because she just wrote them out as a prescription and handed to me with no explanation. I was not impressed.
I am sorry you had such a bad experience in our office. I will pass on the message to the staff to be more conciencious and aware. We try as a team to be as compassionate as possible since it could be, and has been, one of us going through tough times. As for the supplements. I am sorry you did not understand their benefit. I am just sharing with others what I use in my house and give my children and family. It would be immoral to suggest something of a lesser quality.
in Bogart, GA |
I'm so lucky to be her patient she's the best doctor I had in my life. Thanks to her I feel great she has help me so much.
Have you seen Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD?

Compare Dr. Verdiales

Dr. Verdiales says...

Dr. Verdiales' Care Philosophy

Dr. Verdiales says...

Clinical Nutrition, Weight loss, Menopause, infertility, Female endocrine disorders, Sexual issues, female surgery.

Dr. Verdiales' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Verdiales has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Verdiales' Board Certifications

• Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Completed in 2007

U Puerto Rico

Graduated in 1996

• French

Dr. Verdiales does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Verdiales and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Other

• Birth Control
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions