Dr. Maribel E. Monroe, MD

Dr. Maribel E. Monroe, MD

Gynecologic Oncology | Female | 50 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Monroe specializes in Gynecologic Oncology and practices in Las Vegas, NV. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Monroe? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Monroe's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Monroe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Monroe

Dr. Monroe accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Monroe has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Monroe
Dr. Monroe's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (38)
in Las Vegas, NV |
I would not recommend Dr. Monroe to anyone. I feel she had no concern for my well being as her patient. She lost my blood work, took the wrong tests, diagnosed me without taking adequate tests, and gave me medication without explaining. She didn't care to listen to any of my health concerns. I had to call my Pharmastist to inquire about the medications she gave me only to find they were not for my condition. I left empty handed and was not given adequate care. I am very disappointed
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Monroe has been my OB/GYN doctor since I had my first pregnancy 17yrs ago. At one point she was not contracted with my insurance and those 3yrs I had to look for another doctor and it is not easy to be pleased after you have a doctor you really like. I came back this year and after explaining to her all my medical issues she was the only one that listened to me and did something about. I found out I have celiac disease which is allergic to gluten. All my symptoms are going away and feel great
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Monroe seems to be very caring. She was thorough; however, the wait time is ridiculous. I appreciate the time she dedicate to her patients but waiting an hour over your scheduled appointment is insane. Good reviews but I'm certain some of the ratings are not honest about wait times. Early mornings are the best times. I was reluctant to go back due to her rude office staff from 2015. Went back August 2016 seem to be different office staff very pleasant.
in Livonia, MI |
Love the new office and new staff! Dr Monroe listened to patients feedback on some needed improvements regarding office matters. One thing that is unchanged and the reason I keep going back to her is her knowledge and outstanding results. I feel great after complete hysterectomy and menopause.
in Las Vegas, NV |
She is very thorough ! Truly cares and wants to help you get better ! Covers all bases in a world that doesn't seem to!
Las Vegas, NV |
Went to see Dr. Monroe in 2013. She did $400.00 worth of blood work, tried to get me to take bio identical hormones when I told her NO HORMONES! I had surgery in May of 2013, she did not come out after my surgery to speak to my husband? Today is May 28, 2016 and I received a statement from my insurance that the good doctor was billing them AGAIN for services in 2013 for which she was paid!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Monroe's years of experience and knowledge of neuroendocrinology make her an outstanding choice here in the Las Vegas Valley. Her knowledge of challenging hormonal issues that come with being mature woman is unparalleled. She is an expert at epigenetic issues and is light years ahead of modern treatment modalities. Her genetic testing and nutritional assesment led her to diagnose my problem, stemming my gynocological issues! Dr. Monroe's years of expertise/dilligence are unparalleled.
Las Vegas, NV |
Tried to treat me for diabetes but couldn't tell me if I was a type 1 or type 2. Even prescribed insulin. She kept telling me one thing but doing another. Then boom, schedules surgery but didn't tell me what she would be doing or why I would need it. Her office staff failed to listen to a voice mail that I left a week ago asking to reschedule my appointment. I had called later that day when I didn't hear anything and rescheduled. They cancelled my new appointment.
in Las Vegas, NV |
She is exactly what I'd expect my doctor to be. Beautiful, gracious, good bedside manner, doesn't dismiss your feelings or ideas, and explains issues to you fully!!! Awesome, love her and her staff!!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Amazing Doctor, took her time to answer all my questions. Staff was very friendly and attentive. I will definitely recommend to all my friends and family.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
She is extremely knowledgable in anything related to menopause, anti aging, disease prevention, achieving optimal health, and well being. She is light yeas away from a typical Gyn doctor. I was diagnosed with a very aggressive and lethal type of ovarian cancer 5 years ago. After my complete hysterectomy and chemo I was overweight, bold, quickly aging, and depressed. Today, thanks to Dr. Monroe I am happy, very satisfied with my looks, and feel great.
in Las Vegas |
She over books herself leaving her patients to wait over an hour past their appointment time in a waiting room that is way too small and cannot seat everyone. Her office staff is rude, dismissive, and unfriendly. They printed out another patients personal information and gave it to me. A complete HIPPAA violation. The staff is totally unprofessional.
Have you seen Dr. Maribel E. Monroe, MD?
Are you Dr. Monroe?

Compare Dr. Monroe

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.