Dr. Marianne Carroll, DO

Dr. Marianne Carroll, DO

Dermatology | Female

18 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Carroll specializes in Dermatology and practices in West Palm Beach, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Carroll? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Carroll's Experience

See how Dr. Carroll's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Carroll

Dr. Carroll accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Carroll's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carroll to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Carroll's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
I feel that Dr Carroll saved my life. I had a very bad case of squamous cell carcinoma verified by a biopsy in her office. She removed the cancer using the MOHS procedure. Seven layers were removed. She recommended an excellent plastic surgeon to close the wound. She also recommended i see an oncologist to insure the cancer had not spread. He did 2 PET scans one year apart. No spread of cancer. Dr Carroll was thorough in her diagnosis and treatment. She gets an A+ from me!
Stuart, FL |
My first visit was a walk in visit with no appointment. I waited a very short time to meet with Dr. Carroll and was pleased with her professionalism and interest in helping me understand the best course of treatment for my situation. My second visit, I received a call to let me know Dr. Carroll was running a few minutes late so I would not be inconvenienced..no other office has ever done this!! I have had a great experience with all my visits and would highly recommend Dr. Carroll.
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Carroll is great! I love that she is a dermatologist and offers all the cosmetic services. She has the expertise to keep my skin healthy and looking great! Most recently had the Ultherapy treatment to my face and neck. I look ten years younger. I highly recommend!
Lake worth, fl |
I would schedule appointments and on 2 occasions they cancelled. Wait time was ridiculous. I stopped going here because I got fed up. Unprofessional - go elsewhere !!!
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Carroll has a history of making you wait hours for half hour procedures. Time stops in her office. It's a great place if you've got nowhere else to go...
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Carroll is not only very professional but shows genuine concern for her patients. She has treated me for 3 areas on my face for skin cancer. Would trust and refer without hesitation. She has also referred me to other doctor's with whom I was completely satisfied. Wish she was my primary actually!
in Lake Worth, FL |
I had two problems that Dr. Carroll took care of effectively. Both required surgery and were performed with excellence. She is going to be my dermatologist. Other dermatologists either didn't help me or only wanted to sell me expensive procedures not covered by insurance.
Have you seen Dr. Marianne Carroll, DO?
Are you Dr. Carroll?

Compare Dr. Carroll

Dr. Carroll's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology

• Psoriasis
  • Skin Infections

MI STATE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Carroll does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carroll and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology