Dr. Marianne Carroll, DO

Dr. Marianne Carroll, DO

Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Marianne Carroll, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in West Palm Beach, FL. She has been practicing for 15 years.

120 S Olive Ave Unit 116

West Palm Beach, FL 33401

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Carroll

See how frequently Dr. Carroll performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Keloid Scar
high
Seborrheic Dermatitis
high
Excision of Skin Cancer

Dr. Carroll's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Carroll does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Hair Loss
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail Diseases

• Mohs Surgery
  • Mole Removal

• MI STATE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Carroll has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carroll has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carroll does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carroll and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carroll's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carroll to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Carroll's Performance
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Carroll is awesome and makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed, even when facing the uncertainty of a spot on your skin. Highly recommend her practice to others.
Jupiter, FL |
Unexpected costs never explained when asked about costs
West Palm Beach, FL |
Very professional, friendly and supportive team!
Lake Worth, FL |
Very happy with the experience at Dr Carroll's office. Would recommend to anyone needing a dermatologist in Palm Beach County.
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Carroll was great. She was nice and very helpful! Scheduling was easy and quick. I had a positive experience and I would recommended her for your dermatology needs.
I feel that Dr Carroll saved my life. I had a very bad case of squamous cell carcinoma verified by a biopsy in her office. She removed the cancer using the MOHS procedure. Seven layers were removed. She recommended an excellent plastic surgeon to close the wound. She also recommended i see an oncologist to insure the cancer had not spread. He did 2 PET scans one year apart. No spread of cancer. Dr Carroll was thorough in her diagnosis and treatment. She gets an A+ from me!
Stuart, FL |
My first visit was a walk in visit with no appointment. I waited a very short time to meet with Dr. Carroll and was pleased with her professionalism and interest in helping me understand the best course of treatment for my situation. My second visit, I received a call to let me know Dr. Carroll was running a few minutes late so I would not be inconvenienced..no other office has ever done this!! I have had a great experience with all my visits and would highly recommend Dr. Carroll.
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Carroll is great! I love that she is a dermatologist and offers all the cosmetic services. She has the expertise to keep my skin healthy and looking great! Most recently had the Ultherapy treatment to my face and neck. I look ten years younger. I highly recommend!
Lake worth, fl |
I would schedule appointments and on 2 occasions they cancelled. Wait time was ridiculous. I stopped going here because I got fed up. Unprofessional - go elsewhere !!!
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Carroll has a history of making you wait hours for half hour procedures. Time stops in her office. It's a great place if you've got nowhere else to go...
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Carroll is not only very professional but shows genuine concern for her patients. She has treated me for 3 areas on my face for skin cancer. Would trust and refer without hesitation. She has also referred me to other doctor's with whom I was completely satisfied. Wish she was my primary actually!
in Lake Worth, FL |
I had two problems that Dr. Carroll took care of effectively. Both required surgery and were performed with excellence. She is going to be my dermatologist. Other dermatologists either didn't help me or only wanted to sell me expensive procedures not covered by insurance.
Have you seen Dr. Marianne Carroll, DO?
Are you Dr. Carroll?

• CoreSource
    Emblem Health
    Preferred PPO
    Select HMO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MVP Health Care