Dr. Mariana Garcia-Touza, MD

Endocrinology | Female

Dr. Mariana Garcia-Touza, MD
Dr. Mariana Garcia-Touza, MD is an endocrinology doctor who practices in North Kansas City, MO. She has been practicing for 20 years.

Dr. Garcia-Touza's Experience

See how Dr. Garcia-Touza's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Garcia-Touza

Dr. Garcia-Touza accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Garcia-Touza is now accepting new patients

Dr. Garcia-Touza's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garcia-Touza to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. Garcia-Touza's Performance
    in Kansas City, MO |
    Great Doctor and very insightful. She pays attention and listens. Very good at explaining things or offering a way to learn more. She treats the issue as well the symptoms. Willing to explore different avenues of treatment. Really just a wonderful Doctor. Highly recommended.
    in Kansas City, MO |
    Dr. Touza is an excellent doctor...always focused on getting patients to better health. She is very understanding of the trials of diabetic patients and never shames me I forget to take my blood sugar. She has really helped me improve my A1C. She is a great loss to this practice!!!!!
    in Kansas City, MO |
    I am so glad I found Dr. Garcia-Touza she is amazing and I value her excellent expertise in this area. I am very satisfied with all whom I see and I am thankful for this experience. Thank you Leanne Frazier
    in Kansas City, MO |
    I asked about a condition I have & was told I do not have it. I was treated for that same condition, so I know I have it. I also was told no where this in in my chart & I know my hematologist had asked for my lab results regarding this. I also had called about this same thing & sent an email a couple days ago. Have not received a response yet, 2 days since. I also called about a lump I found & was told nurse would get with Dr T & that was earlier in the day, here @ 530pm not heard from anyone.
    Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for Dr. Touza. We have been attempting to reach you with the contact information you've provided us unsuccessfully, please call the office as soon as possible to speak to a nurse. Feel free to contact our administrator if you believe any of your concerns are not being met. We strive for 5 star reviews and patient satisfaction is a high priority for us!
    in Kansas City, MO |
    using this facility and doctor is relaxing and the staff is efficient and friendly. Dr. explains why you are there and how they will assist you in solving your problems. Respectfully, Duane Harckum
    in Kansas City, MO |
    Extremely knowledgeable. Proactive. I arrived with a 9.5 A1C; after 6 months it was 7.5! She makes me feel comfortable and confident. So very glad I found Dr Touza!
    Kansas City, MO |
    sHE IS A LITTLE HARD TO UNDERSTAND , BUT SHE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS.
    Have you seen Dr. Mariana Garcia-Touza, MD?

Dr. Garcia-Touza says...

Mariana Touza, MD, is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology / Metabolism. Dr. Touza has been an Assistant Professor in Endocrinology at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine, and for the last 3 years has been their Associate Program Director in Endocrinology. Dr. Touza is certified as an ASH Specialist in Clinical Hypertension by the American Society of Hypertension Specialist Board.

Dr. Garcia-Touza's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology
    •  Board certified in Endocrinology
    •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Garcia-Touza has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Garcia-Touza's Board Certifications

Completed in 2010

• Other Education
      University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine

Completed in 2014

Dr. Garcia-Touza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia-Touza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology

Dr. Garcia-Touza does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Garcia-Touza and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.