Dr. Mariana Garcia-Touza, MD

Dr. Mariana Garcia-Touza, MD

Endocrinology  ·
Female
Dr. Mariana Garcia-Touza, MD is an endocrinology specialist in North Kansas City, MO and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Hosp Haliano de Buenos Aires in 1997 and specializes in endocrinology.

2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 1250

North Kansas City, MO 64116

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Freedom Health
  • Medicaid of Missouri
  • PHCS

Learn about Dr. Garcia-Touza

See how frequently Dr. Garcia-Touza performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes Counseling
Vitamin D Deficiency
Bone Disorders
high

Dr. Garcia-Touza's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology

• Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Physician Specialties*

• Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Hosp Haliano de Buenos Aires
  • State University Of New York
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Garcia-Touza has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garcia-Touza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia-Touza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garcia-Touza's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garcia-Touza to family and friends

Dr. Garcia-Touza's Performance

Great Doctor and very insightful. She pays attention and listens. Very good at explaining things or offering a way to learn more. She treats the issue as well the symptoms. Willing to explore different avenues of treatment. Really just a wonderful Doctor. Highly recommended.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Touza is an excellent doctor...always focused on getting patients to better health. She is very understanding of the trials of diabetic patients and never shames me I forget to take my blood sugar. She has really helped me improve my A1C. She is a great loss to this practice!!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I am so glad I found Dr. Garcia-Touza she is amazing and I value her excellent expertise in this area. I am very satisfied with all whom I see and I am thankful for this experience. Thank you Leanne Frazier
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I asked about a condition I have & was told I do not have it. I was treated for that same condition, so I know I have it. I also was told no where this in in my chart & I know my hematologist had asked for my lab results regarding this. I also had called about this same thing & sent an email a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for Dr. Touza. We have been attempting to reach you with the contact information you've provided us unsuccessfully, please call the office as soon as possible to speak to a nurse. Feel free to contact our administrator if you believe any of your concerns are not being met. We strive for 5 star reviews and patient satisfaction is a high priority for us!

using this facility and doctor is relaxing and the staff is efficient and friendly. Dr. explains why you are there and how they will assist you in solving your problems. Respectfully, Duane Harckum
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1