Dr. Marian I. Olpinski, MD

Dr. Marian I. Olpinski, MD

Pediatrics | Male | 58 years old

I am committed to providing the best care to all my pediatric patients and serve as a guide to them and their parents.Read more

Dr. Olpinski's Experience

See how Dr. Olpinski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Olpinski

Dr. Olpinski accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Olpinski has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Olpinski
Dr. Olpinski's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (18)
in Des Plaines, IL |
Awful service!Very rude and unprofessional...I would never go back there!
in Roselle, IL |
He literally cornered me about my history of depression the second he walked into the door to examine my newborn son, questioned why I wasn't in therapy or on medication and then berated me again for choosing to formula feed, telling me that even the WORST mother's milk was better than formula. I've never been so upset by a doctor in my life. He was judgmental, intense, had zero bedside manner and made a new mom feel absolutely terrible. We will not be going back.
in Schiller Park, IL |
I called to the office in the afterhours and got connected to Dr. Olpinki. What a rude man he was! God, I am so mad at his. He practically yelled at me that it's not an emergency (I'm not calling ER!!!) and hang up on me. What is wrong with this man?!
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
I called his office to make an appointment for my son who has a bad cough and runny nose. His secretary didnt care that he was an infant, she kept repeating that they had no appointments available for two weeks. I said please I want him checked to make sure it isnt something more serious. I said what am I supposed to do, take him to the ER? She said yes and hung up on me. My old pediatrician is no longer in practice and she always kept a few afternoon slots for same day appts.
Have you seen Dr. Marian I. Olpinski, MD?
Are you Dr. Olpinski?

Compare Dr. Olpinski

Dr. Olpinski's Care Philosophy

Dr. Olpinski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

• Maria Lassota, Marian Olpinski, Ryszard Korczowski: "Cri du chat"syndrome in a child, as a result of balanced translocation in father.
    • Combined deficiency of factor V and factor VIII is due to mutations in either LMAN1 or MCFD2 (co-author)
    • Marian Olpinski, Teresa Jakiela, Ryszard Korczowski: Interferon alpha in the treatment of polycythemia vera in a 13-year-old girl
    • Wrzeslaw Romanczuk, Teresa Nizankowska, Ryszard Kor-czowski, Marian Olpinski: Carcinoembryonic antigen and immunoglobulin IgE in duo-denal ulcer disease in children
    • Bartosz Korczowski, Marian Olpinski: Analysis of four generational hereditary pancreatitis family.
    • Marian Olpinski: Transient erythroblastopenia of childhood in a 3.5-year-old girl.
    • Zbigniew Zawilo, Marian Olpinski: Short bowel syndrome in a 12-year-old girl.
    • Marian Olpinski: Transient erythroblastopenia of childhood (review)
    • Marian Olpinski, Ryszard Korczowski, , Artur Jerzy Bijos: Evans syndrome in an 11-year-old girl.
    • Misja lekarzy w Wietnamie (Doctor's mission in Vietnam), April 2008

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Olpinski's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Infectious Diseases

Department Of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology

Completed in 2003

• Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Olpinski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Olpinski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Olpinski does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Olpinski and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.