Dr. Marian Miller, MD

Dr. Marian Miller, MD

General Surgery  |
Dr. Marian Miller, MD is a general surgery specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Med Coll Of Ohio in 2007 and specializes in general surgery and breast surgery.

7400 Fannin St

Houston, TX 77054

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Miller

See how frequently Dr. Miller performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Breast Surgical Procedure
Breast Lump

Dr. Miller's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery
  • Breast Surgery

Dr. Miller does not have any board certifications listed.

• Med Coll Of Ohio
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
based on 10 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Miller's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Love her positive energy and enthusiasm for her craft. She is the one who walked me through the whole process, from the diagnosis , to the surgery, and to the follow-up. I like that she had a "team" of doctors that she consulted with throughout my surgery, radiation and follow up.
Dr. Miller & I made an immediate connection the moment we met. I was terrified after being diagnosed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma. She was very reassuring, answering all my concerns. She’s very thorough, caring & compassionate. She possesses a unique desire to heal her patients & I have total...more
Dr Miller is wonderful. She has a great demeanor that puts you at ease. She is very kind and compassionate and took time to fully explain my diagnosis.
I thank Dr. Miller, she was thorough and explain and when she saw I was bleeding from my breast she ordered test ....I felt good and ease my mind
Very pleasant, listens, not in a hurry, and answers questions in detail. I would trust this doctor for future care and decisions.

Are you Dr. Miller?