Dr. Mariam Machabeli, MD

Dr. Mariam Machabeli, MD

Pediatrics  |
Dr. Mariam Machabeli, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Brooklyn, NY. She is 52 years old.

765 Grand St

Brooklyn, NY 11211

• Affinity Health Plan
  • MetroPlus Health Plan
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Machabeli

Dr. Machabeli's Experience

Dr. Machabeli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
  • Adolescent Medicine

Dr. Machabeli does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Machabeli is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Machabeli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Machabeli has no media or publications listed.

• Georgian
  • Russian

Dr. Machabeli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Machabeli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Machabeli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Machabeli to family and friends
Dr. Machabeli's Performance
in Brooklyn, NY |
She is a very intelligent and professional doctor, hugely recommend
in Lopez |
I believe she is one of the best
in New York, NY |
I brought my daughter to her for the first time and she gave us the warmest smile a doctor can give. My wife had to change doctors constantly over the past year and finally we have found the wonderful Dr.Machabeli.
in New York, NY |
She really cares about her patients
in New York, NY |
Recomiendo a Dr.mariam, e llevado amis ninos asu nueva oficina en 765 grand Street brooklyn 11211. Es una doctora buena, se toma su tiempo con cada uno de mis ninos para examinarlos, y me esplica detalladamente todo. Hay traduccion en espanol tambien. Thank you Dr.mariam for your help and kindness, welcome to the neighborhood .
in Brooklyn, NY |
I have the highest level of trust with Dr. Machabeli. I went once for a body checkup. Her care, professionalism, time, effort, patience, is very much appreciated. It showed not only how much she loves this job but also her love towards her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Machabeli, if you're looking for someone who puts in effort to treat and give medical advices to her patients.
in Brooklyn, NY |
One word. Extraordinary! Dr. Machabeli is extremely professional, attentive, and she really seems like she loves her work! Would recommend her to as many people as possible.
in New York, NY |
She was very helpful with explaining my daughter's situation. She was clear and precise and knows what she is doing. Definitely recommend her!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Last year in summer, i visited her about my stomach issues of how i feel nauseous or having diarrhea i told her about. She miss diagnosed me, telling me i should take imodium to cure my stomach and go check my blood from my blood specialist, it didn't helped, i was diagnosed with gallstones in my gallbladder and i had to get it removed with surgery.. and she didn't fill out my meningitis records from my college immunization records. So i wouldn't recommend this Dr. so no one gets miss diagnosed.
Hello Suzi, Please send your information with your concern to my email at: r.machabeli@yahoo.com UPDATE: 1/6/2017 Sadly I did not get a response from this "patient" During this time, I checked every single chart to see if any of my patients received a gull bladder removal surgery and I have found none. Which makes me assume that this is a fake account.This kind of post is harmful for doctors and patients. Thank you and Happy New year, Dr.Machabeli
Have you seen Dr. Mariam Machabeli, MD?

Visit Dr. Machabeli