Dr. Mariam H. Awada, MD

Dr. Mariam H. Awada, MD

Cosmetic Surgery | Female | 44 years old

Dr. Awada acquired extensive training from the University of Dallas Southwestern. She has dedicated herself to provide you with the utmost satisfying patient care. Her clinic welcomes you and would like the opportunity to provide you with helpful information about the procedures you are considering.Read more

Personal Bio

Gracious. Good-natured. Great with a scalpel. One finds these admirable qualities and a great deal more in...Read more

Dr. Awada's Experience

See how Dr. Awada's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Awada

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Awada has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Awada's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Awada to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Awada
Dr. Awada's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (55)
in Southfield, MI |
March of 2016 I had a lower face lift plus a neck lift and eye lid surgery ..Dr Awada is a very caring woman and I trusted her with my surgeries. I am very pleased with the outcome and would recommend her to anyone. It's a rarity to find such an emphatic doctor willing to show compassion at will. This in itself is a genuine trait that she has not forgotten when dealing with patients. In my humble opinion Dr. Awada stands among the best in her profession. Laurel N. Cook
in Belleville, MI |
I will recommend Dr. Awada to anyone that is interested in Cosmetic Surgery! She is WONDERFUL! The consultation was very thorough and she is extremely knowledgeable in her field. Her entire staff made me feel welcome and comfortable. I researched a lot of surgeons and went to consultations for my breast lift with augmentation. When I left her office, I knew I had found my doctor!!!
in Dearborn heights, MI |
Great great experience!! A++ best doctor and really honest, I would absolutely recommend everyone to her, fair prices , great customer service and excellent results!
in Clinton Township |
Had my second follow up after surgery.. so beyond pleased with the results!!! Dr. Awada is truly amazing along with her staff! Jenna her medical assistant has been there with me since my first consultation! Overall best experience! Will be handing out her cards and telling all my family and friends!
Redford, MI |
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER!!! She had me ready for my wedding in under 2 months...I looked amazing i my dress! No back fat or tire around my belly. Everything was nice and smooth...loving my results! Her staff are all so nice! Jenna was the best!! The overall feel of the office is so relaxing. If i ever need anything else done, it will be by Dr. Awada and her team!!
in Detroit, MI |
I wish I could give her a negative 5 stars for her attitude, behavior, and the way she treated me. I have never been so humiliated and felt so insulted by a person in my entire life. Dr. Awada has not the slightest idea how to interact with patients, she has a very short temper and no class. She will treat you like "her daughter" as she told me on my consultation and sell you a dream...but after that beware because shes a liar.
in Southfield, MI |
shes amazing....I just had my second treatment of coolsculpting and the results are outstanding. The fact that I don't have to be put under and still look amazing and feel sexy is just great. Im so glad I found Dr. Awada and her staff because they are so welcoming and nice!
in Macomb, MI |
I had a breast lift and a deep peel with Dr. Awada and she was fenomenal. Not only she was very professional with great results, being able to handle challenges that I had due to the way my body healed, producing great results, but she is also one of the most caring doctors I met. Same her entire staff, they make you feel you are family. I greatly recommend her and will use her for all my cosmetic procedures needs.
in Dearborn, MI |
Great staff. Dr.Awada is extremely honest and realistic. She explains everything thoroughly and helps you understand what will be done and what to expect. She is very dedicated to her work which makes you feel like she does a fantastic job every time.
in Livonia, MI |
had a tummy tuck done in August of 2015 by a different surgeon. I was left with horrible results. My mons area was left overly full (lots of extra skin) and my tummy was no where near flat or even. I moved back to the Metro Detroit area and started seeking consultations, seen about 11 doctors before I met with Dr. Awada. I actually had surgery set with another practice, but decided 1 more consult wouldn't hurt. I am so thankful that I decided to meet with her. I find her to be very aggressive i
in Whitmore Lake, MI |
Dr. Awada and her staff make you feel very comfortable and they answer any questions you have. They are really great people and Dr. Awada is an amazing surgeon. She made my dreams come true! She even personally called me the day after my surgery to make sure I was doing good. The only thing I have ever had an issue with is waiting, the wait for appointments is a minimum of 1 hour, I have had to wait 2 hours once.
in Harperwoods mi |
She is a great doctor she have been my surgeon for 9 years i wont trust any one else because she is so amazing she feels like family amongst the comfort and care she provides my body looks amazing
in Dearborn, MI |
She and the other staff worked perectly and were amazing! I recommend her to anyone, she had a very clean office and i trusted her greatly!
in Ypsilanti, MI |
Dr Awada is very knowledgeable and personable. She is a true artist as well as a surgeon. I would highly recommend her to anyone and I would trust her with any future procedures I may decide to have.
in Livonia, MI |
I am a woman in my late 40's that NEEDED a breast enhancement. I am so greatful that I found Dr. Awada! Dr. Awada and her staff where wonderful with a great bedside manner. Dr. Awada is very talented, professional and truly an artist, she knows her stuff, and I will recommend everyone looking for any kind of body enhancement to go to Dr. Awada! I should have done this 20+ years ago! Thank you Dr. Awada and Staff!
in Detroit Michigan |
Dr. Awada was wonderful! Staff was very helpful! Love love love!!! Would definitely recommend!
in West Bloomfield, Mi |
She is great!!! Truthful and honest, and her staff is great!
I came to see Dr. Awada for breast augmentation. Although the I was positive that I wanted to have the procedure done, I was really concerned about finding a natural size. Dr. Awada's staff was friendly, patient, and knowledgable. Dr. Awada made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire process. Now, I have the body that I always believed I should have. I am so grateful. I would highly recommend Dr. Adwada for any cosmetic surgery procedure. She is truly an artist.
in Detroit, MI |
My experience was amazing I felt comfortable the entire time Dr. Awada and her staff were the best!!!! Most importantly I look amazing!!!!!! Thank you Dr. Awada!
in Dearborn Heights, MI |
I had a breast augmentation and a lift from Dr. Awada.The expected results of the surgery, and the steps of the procedure were all clearly explained. Dr. Awada made sure I was comfortable before the surgery and provided clear instructions for post visit care. I would definitely recommend her.
in Southfield, MI |
I have been seeing Dr. Awada for several years and am always very pleased with the results. I just had a procedure done and I am very please with how l look. Dr. Awada did a fabulous job.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
Dr. Awada cares about her patients. She is so amazing. I've had her do my botox for many years and always had great results. I have tried other doctors for botox and found that I overpaid for shotty work. Dr. Awada has the perfect eye and touch which turn in beautiful botox results. I highly recommend her office and staff is very accommodating and helpful. +
in Troy Michigan |
My experience with Dr.Awada was excellent! She is wonderful to talk to. She listens, answers any questions you have and gives you different opptions for best results. There is nothing like a woman plastic surgeon, she understands. Her staff is outstanding and I was very well taken care of before and after surgery. Awesome results after abdomen liposuction and skin removal lower abdomen.
in Waterford, MI |
I was referred to Dr. Awada in 2009. I was new to Michigan and was looking for someone who I could trust to do Botox for me. I tried her and couldn't believe my results. She is fantastic. She makes me feel comfortable and Ive loved every visit to her amazing office. I had done all my facials with her office for 3 years and had to stop for awhile. Yesterday, I had the privilege of getting a facial with Alana. She did a microdermabrasion and light peel on me and my face is glowing today. She, also
in Michigan |
Dr Awada is a pleasure to work with. She listens to requests well and have a great perspective on treatments we need. I am very pleased with her work and recommendations.
Dearborn, MI |
Dr. Awada's clinic is very well organized. I am very surpised by the time wait to enter the room. The wait is atleast 5-10 mintues. I have been doing a treatment for the past couple months and i am interested in the results i am recieving. By the time my treatment is done i hope for skin to be smooth.
in chesterfield, Michigan |
Dr. Awada and her team are the best in the business! My recent breast augmentation was a 100% success. From the original consultation, to the actual surgery itself, I felt completely at ease and confident in my decision. She helped guide me to choose the perfect procedure for me, with her extensive knowledge and unfailing compassion. I wish I would have done this sooner!
in Trenton, MI |
Dr Awada and her staff made me feel very comfortable. She spent time with me and answered all my questions. She does great work and I'm very happy with my results.
in Dearborn, MI |
The best Plastic Surgeon I have been too . Worked with me financially ...and Gave me a deep discount on a chemical peel ... Truly cares about her patients AND it shows ....Don't Waste any time or money on the bed side manner of a doctor who does not care ...and call Dr. Awada's office and see for yourself the difference in her care . Rhinoplasty ...came out perfect ...looking NON fake ....as well as lip augmentation -fillers..Dr . Awada made me look AWESOME . BEST PLASTIC SURGEON . SFD
in inkster |
I love her she answered all of my questions and made sure I new what was going on and going to happen and her staff was awesome.
in West Bloomfield Mi |
My experience with Dr. Awada was wonderful. I am very pleased with the results of my brow lift and upper and lower eyelids. Her staff is wonderful. Maria Debbie and Karen were always there to help out.
in White Lake, MI |
I don't think I could of had a better experience for a BA. Dr. Awada was very knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable in her hands. I am extremely happy with the results and would go back to her for anything else I may need, no questions asked.
in dearborn |
Professional and staff were super warm am really amazed with my results I really recommend her to everyone.
in michigan |
After all my research, Dr Awada was the best candidate for my BA and after meeting her I instantly knew she was meant to be my surgeon. Answered all my questions and calmed all my fears, extremely knowledgeable and professional.
in dearborn,MI |
Professional and super warm. I'm soo pleased with my results I would definitely recommend her to everyone
in Southfield, MI |
Excellent experience. Very cooperative and helpful doctor and staff.
in Madison Heights, MI |
Professional and courteous. Staff was warm and Dr. Awada is very personable and professional. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.
in Detroit |
I had a breast augmentation and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. AWADA and her staff were very professional, knowledgeable with an excellent bedside manner. On the day of the surgery I felt relaxed and comfortable because I knew that I was in good hands. Dr. AWADA and her staff called several days after the surgery and even gave me her personal in case I needed anything. That made me feel like the staff really cared. I would recommend Dr. AWADA FOR your surgical needs.
in Dearborn, MI |
Dr Awada and her staff were amazing, they made me feel extremely comfortable and assured me I was in good hands. They answered every question I had and I would definitely recommend dr Awada and her staff to everyone I know!
Have you seen Dr. Mariam H. Awada, MD?
Are you Dr. Awada?

Compare Dr. Awada

Dr. Awada says...

Gracious.  Good-natured.  Great with a scalpel.  One finds these admirable qualities and a great deal more in Dr. Mariam Awada, a caring female Plastic Surgeon.  An accomplished leader in her field, she is also and individual of depth and extraordinary dedication.

Dr. Awada's Care Philosophy

Dr. Awada says...

Dr. Awada is an authority in Cosmetic Surgery, and has performed over 30,000 cosmetic procedures.  Dr. Awada's credentials and exquisite attention to detail are only exceeded by the genuine concern she maintains for every patient.

Dr. Awada's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available
  •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Board Action

Dr. Awada has 1 board action

• Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (7/17/2013)
    • Action Taken: Fine
    • Summary: Awada, Mariam H MD: License # 4301082433: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician engaged in Violation of General Duty/Negligence. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services has imposed a FINE.
    • State: Michigan

Parkland Hospital University Tx Wstn Med Center

Completed in 1999

University Tx Swstn Med Center

Completed in 2002

Dr. Awada does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Awada and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Surgery

• Breast Reduction
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.