Cosmetic Surgery  |
Dr. Mariam Awada, MD
Gracious. Good-natured. Great with a scalpel. One finds these admirable qualities and a great deal more in Dr. Mariam Awada, a caring female Plastic Surgeon. An accomplished leader in her field, she is also and individual of depth and extraordinary dedication.

MICHIGAN COSMETIC SURGERY

29110 Inkster Rd Ste 250

Southfield, MI 48034

Learn about Dr. Awada

Dr. Awada acquired extensive training from the University of Dallas Southwestern. She has dedicated herself to provide you with the utmost satisfying patient care. Her clinic welcomes you and would like the opportunity to provide you with helpful information about the procedures you are considering.

Dr. Awada's Experience

Dr. Awada's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery

• Breast Reduction
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

1 Board Action
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (7/17/2013)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Awada, Mariam H MD: License # 4301082433: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician engaged in Violation of General Duty/Negligence. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services has imposed a FINE.
    State: Michigan

• Wayne State University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Parkland Hospital University Tx Wstn Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University Tx Swstn Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Awada has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Awada has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Awada does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Awada and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Awada's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Awada to family and friends
Dr. Awada's Performance
Livonia, MI |
Dr. Awada is the best!! She did a breast augmentation in 2011 and what a remarkable job!!! Now, 6 years later, and (as gravity get ahold of us), I decided to make another visit to see Dr. Awada! This time, I needed a breast lift and liposuction. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! She is wonderful!! I am so happy with the results!!! I would recommend her to anybody and everybody who wants to look and feel their best!!! The staff is very professional and personable!
in Bronson, Michigan |
Dr. Awada is amazing as well as her staff! I traveled and continue to travel 2 1/2 hours to her office. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction done and I couldn't be happier with the results. After I was healed from surgery, I started being seen for my skincare needs. This office is great and I wouldn't go anywhere else, it is completely worth the drive!
I was referred to Dr. Awada by a friend of a friend and I'm so happy I traveled 1.5 hours to see her. The staff and doctor are all amazing and genuinely care about making you feel beautiful. I'm extremely happy with my results and would gladly recommend her to anyone.
in dearborn |
Thank you and your team for being so good to me throughout my recent visit. From the office staff, to the nurses, the entire staff at Michigan Cosmetic Surgery and of course Dr. Awada - all we're the epitome of professionalism and caring. I am so happy with the results! Dr. Awada did exactly what needed to be done. She is extremely good at what she does and most importantly Dr. Awada makes sure her patients feel comfortable too! Thank you for doing such a great job!
in MI |
Dr. Awada is an absolutely amazing doctor, I am now 6 months post op for my rhinoplasty and the result is so natural and fitting to my face to the point where friends of mine do not know I underwent a rhinoplasty unless I tell them and show them the before and after pictures! Dr. Awada's goal is for natural results that will boost her patients' self-confidence and that is exactly what she did, she is extremely knowledgeable and the sweetest person you'll ever meet. I most definitely recommend!!
in Waterford, MI |
Dr. Awada was the first doctor I visited, She was very nice and her staff were super sweet and kind. but I wanted to have second opinions and I went with two more surgeons, I am very happy that I did it because that helped me to choose Dr. Awada. She was very kind and explained all my questions and Doubts about breast augmentation, I was very scared but I really wanted a breast augmentation and she made me feel very comfortable and very confident, so I decided that she was my surgeon. Im so happ
in Belleville, MI |
I have researched almost all the top plastic surgeons in the area and by far Dr. Awada exceeded my expectations. From the very first consult to each and every post op follow up she has been very attentive and answered any and all questions. I was well informed of both the whole process of the surgery but also post op care. She really listened and understood what I wanted from my surgery and delivered that 110%. I underwent a Brazilian butt lift, breast aug, and lipo. Professional staff as well.
in Toledo, OH |
Dr. Mariam Awada is an excellent plastic surgeon. After seeing the amazing results on 3 of my family members, I was anxious to get the mommy makeover I've always dreamed (tummy tuck, liposuction and breast augmentation). I have never felt so confident in my life. My husband is just as pleased with the results. I get compliments all the time. Thank you Dr. Awada for helping me regain my confidence and boosting my self esteem!
I had a consult with Dr. Awada. I wasn't sure about what could be done and I was hesitant to have surgery. Dr. Awada made me feel very comfortable and her staff was very nice. I ended up having a breast augmentation and some cool sculpting for my love handles. The results have been incredible and I feel fabulous.
in Lansing, MI |
She is the greatest I felt so good and should have done this a long time ago -Carole Augsburger
Walled Lake, MI |
Dr. Awada is very understanding and she listens to all of you concerns. She knows the best techniques and will make sure that your results are excellent.
Oxford, MI |
I had a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty done with Dr Awada. I could not be more happy with the results. She knew exactly what needed to be done and did it with perfection. From the beginning consultion all the way to my post-op check-ups, Dr. Awada and her staff took care of me and demonstrated strong knowledge and experience. I highly recommend going in to see her! Julia also helped me during my post-op check-ups and she was incredible. Very attentive and very knowledgeable.
Macomb, MI |
Dr. Awada is amazing in what she does. She truly cares about her patients and she is glad to hear that as a patient you are satisfied with your results. I would never go anywhere else but to her when it comes to my body. Her staff is so professional my favorite one is Tracy beyond sweet.
in Southgate, MI |
I searched for a long time for a qualified surgeon and I am very happy to have found Dr Awada. Besides being a skilled surgeon, she is compassionate, respectful and honest. She and her staff treated me like family and they are all welcoming and helpful. I absolutely love my results. I only wish I had found Dr Awada and team far sooner.
Southfield, MI |
Dr Awada and her staff went above and beyond to help me achieve my goals. They are very knowledgeable and thorough.
in Burton, MI |
Would recommend her and her staff to anyone. Love my new breasts only been two months and am very satisfied
Roseville, MI |
I had a great experience with Dr. Awada. Her staff were really helpful and friendly. Dr. Awada was really informative and knowledgeable. she is one of the best. highly recommend her.
in Fenton, MI |
I had a nose job (Rhinoplasty and deviated septum repair) and I love the results! Dr. Awada was personable and precise, and her staff was so helpful. I traveled over an hour each way to choose Dr Awada, and am so glad I did! She rocks!
in Romulus, Mich |
Dr. Awada is the best. I had three different consultatants before choosing Dr. Awada, I made the best choose, Dr. Awada and staff made me feel comfortable from the time isn't walked into their amazing office, the office was very clean and the staff were all organized and helpful making sure I was very comfortable before and after my procedure. I decide to go December 12 and not even a month later I saw the results of my liposuction. The staff called and checked on me and I felt very comfortable!
in Temperance, MI |
Dr awada is amazing I got a breast lift with implants and I am extremely happy with the results. She is so affordable and has great attention to detail. The entire staff at the office is so friendly and helpful. There is such a positive vibe in the office and the staff legitimately cares about the patience.
in South Lyon, MI |
Dr. Awada is an amazing doctor who truly cares about her patients. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction of the flanks. I am in love with my results! I have zero complaints and a ton more self confidence! I can't wait to show off my new body this summer in a bikini! I also can now feel comfortable wearing jeans and a tight shirt and not worry about my muffin top hanging over! The staff is very helpful as well. I asked so many questions and the nurse was more than willing to sit down and answer ?'s.
in Trenton, MI |
i got a breast augmentation with Dr Awada and i couldnt be more happy. she took me from an A cup to a full C cup. I also had a hydrafacial done by someone in her office. that was not a good experience. the lady didnt tell me any after care. all she wanted was my money. tried selling me a $120 moisturizer, when i said no thanks she just walked away.. mind u i still bought pproducts.whole time getting the facial she just tried selling me. wont go back for a facial but dr awada is the best!
Westland, MI |
I would not recommend the doctor based off of my experience. I was given a tummy tuck and my results are horrible. I still have extra skin around my tummy and I have a muffin top. When I addressed my concerns I was told to give it time and to wear compression garments. After speaking to three other doctors I was told I needed a revision due to the loose skin left behind. This doctor tried to lie to me instead of just telling me what happened to cause all the extra skin. I'm so upset.
in Birmingham , MI |
I received cool sculpting at Dr. Mariam Awada's office. I couldn't believe the results to my outer thighs after 2 visits. I exercise all the time and nothing would work to this problem area ..... until cool sculpting. Friends have asked me if I have lost weight!!! Nope, just 2 easy visits of cool sculpting!!! Thank you Dr. Awada and her staff!!
Troy, MI |
When I went in for a consultation with Dr Awada, she gave me her expert opinion and shared with me her plan of what she would do. Now, After my tummy tuck and lipo, I can't be more pleased! I would say she is a true artist and I can't believe what she was able to achieve with my midsection. I was shocked to see the after result, and so where my family and friends. Dr Awada is very good at what she does, and I would highly recommend her!
in Walled Lake |
I would recommend (and escort!) my family friends and new acquaintances to Dr Mariam Awada!! I'm a repeat patient for her. Ten years ago I had breast augmentation and liposuction done. I just recently ( nov 23, 2016) had removal (of saline) and replacement (with silicone) of my implants. I LOVE LOVE MY NEW BREASTS! Dr Awada did a beautiful job (both times!!!) The incisions are so precise, minimal scarring, little to no pain even from the start! I've also had Cool Sculpting, and chemical peels!
Detroit, MI |
Love her! I had a recent tummy tuck, and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Awada and her staff literally held my hand, and treated me like family, throughout the entire experience. Super friendly and always available to answer any questions or concerns. My procedure was very successful and my experience was exceptional!
in Southfield, MI |
March of 2016 I had a lower face lift plus a neck lift and eye lid surgery ..Dr Awada is a very caring woman and I trusted her with my surgeries. I am very pleased with the outcome and would recommend her to anyone. It's a rarity to find such an emphatic doctor willing to show compassion at will. This in itself is a genuine trait that she has not forgotten when dealing with patients. In my humble opinion Dr. Awada stands among the best in her profession. Laurel N. Cook
in Belleville, MI |
I will recommend Dr. Awada to anyone that is interested in Cosmetic Surgery! She is WONDERFUL! The consultation was very thorough and she is extremely knowledgeable in her field. Her entire staff made me feel welcome and comfortable. I researched a lot of surgeons and went to consultations for my breast lift with augmentation. When I left her office, I knew I had found my doctor!!!
in Dearborn heights, MI |
Great great experience!! A++ best doctor and really honest, I would absolutely recommend everyone to her, fair prices , great customer service and excellent results!
in Clinton Township |
Had my second follow up after surgery.. so beyond pleased with the results!!! Dr. Awada is truly amazing along with her staff! Jenna her medical assistant has been there with me since my first consultation! Overall best experience! Will be handing out her cards and telling all my family and friends!
Redford, MI |
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER!!! She had me ready for my wedding in under 2 months...I looked amazing i my dress! No back fat or tire around my belly. Everything was nice and smooth...loving my results! Her staff are all so nice! Jenna was the best!! The overall feel of the office is so relaxing. If i ever need anything else done, it will be by Dr. Awada and her team!!
in Detroit, MI |
I wish I could give her a negative 5 stars for her attitude, behavior, and the way she treated me. I have never been so humiliated and felt so insulted by a person in my entire life. Dr. Awada has not the slightest idea how to interact with patients, she has a very short temper and no class. She will treat you like "her daughter" as she told me on my consultation and sell you a dream...but after that beware because shes a liar.
in Southfield, MI |
shes amazing....I just had my second treatment of coolsculpting and the results are outstanding. The fact that I don't have to be put under and still look amazing and feel sexy is just great. Im so glad I found Dr. Awada and her staff because they are so welcoming and nice!
in Macomb, MI |
I had a breast lift and a deep peel with Dr. Awada and she was fenomenal. Not only she was very professional with great results, being able to handle challenges that I had due to the way my body healed, producing great results, but she is also one of the most caring doctors I met. Same her entire staff, they make you feel you are family. I greatly recommend her and will use her for all my cosmetic procedures needs.
in Dearborn, MI |
Great staff. Dr.Awada is extremely honest and realistic. She explains everything thoroughly and helps you understand what will be done and what to expect. She is very dedicated to her work which makes you feel like she does a fantastic job every time.
in Livonia, MI |
had a tummy tuck done in August of 2015 by a different surgeon. I was left with horrible results. My mons area was left overly full (lots of extra skin) and my tummy was no where near flat or even. I moved back to the Metro Detroit area and started seeking consultations, seen about 11 doctors before I met with Dr. Awada. I actually had surgery set with another practice, but decided 1 more consult wouldn't hurt. I am so thankful that I decided to meet with her. I find her to be very aggressive i
in Whitmore Lake, MI |
Dr. Awada and her staff make you feel very comfortable and they answer any questions you have. They are really great people and Dr. Awada is an amazing surgeon. She made my dreams come true! She even personally called me the day after my surgery to make sure I was doing good. The only thing I have ever had an issue with is waiting, the wait for appointments is a minimum of 1 hour, I have had to wait 2 hours once.
in Harperwoods mi |
She is a great doctor she have been my surgeon for 9 years i wont trust any one else because she is so amazing she feels like family amongst the comfort and care she provides my body looks amazing
in Dearborn, MI |
She and the other staff worked perectly and were amazing! I recommend her to anyone, she had a very clean office and i trusted her greatly!
in Ypsilanti, MI |
Dr Awada is very knowledgeable and personable. She is a true artist as well as a surgeon. I would highly recommend her to anyone and I would trust her with any future procedures I may decide to have.
in Livonia, MI |
I am a woman in my late 40's that NEEDED a breast enhancement. I am so greatful that I found Dr. Awada! Dr. Awada and her staff where wonderful with a great bedside manner. Dr. Awada is very talented, professional and truly an artist, she knows her stuff, and I will recommend everyone looking for any kind of body enhancement to go to Dr. Awada! I should have done this 20+ years ago! Thank you Dr. Awada and Staff!
in Detroit Michigan |
Dr. Awada was wonderful! Staff was very helpful! Love love love!!! Would definitely recommend!
in West Bloomfield, Mi |
She is great!!! Truthful and honest, and her staff is great!
I came to see Dr. Awada for breast augmentation. Although the I was positive that I wanted to have the procedure done, I was really concerned about finding a natural size. Dr. Awada's staff was friendly, patient, and knowledgable. Dr. Awada made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire process. Now, I have the body that I always believed I should have. I am so grateful. I would highly recommend Dr. Adwada for any cosmetic surgery procedure. She is truly an artist.
in Detroit, MI |
My experience was amazing I felt comfortable the entire time Dr. Awada and her staff were the best!!!! Most importantly I look amazing!!!!!! Thank you Dr. Awada!
in Dearborn Heights, MI |
I had a breast augmentation and a lift from Dr. Awada.The expected results of the surgery, and the steps of the procedure were all clearly explained. Dr. Awada made sure I was comfortable before the surgery and provided clear instructions for post visit care. I would definitely recommend her.
in Southfield, MI |
I have been seeing Dr. Awada for several years and am always very pleased with the results. I just had a procedure done and I am very please with how l look. Dr. Awada did a fabulous job.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
Dr. Awada cares about her patients. She is so amazing. I've had her do my botox for many years and always had great results. I have tried other doctors for botox and found that I overpaid for shotty work. Dr. Awada has the perfect eye and touch which turn in beautiful botox results. I highly recommend her office and staff is very accommodating and helpful. +
in Troy Michigan |
My experience with Dr.Awada was excellent! She is wonderful to talk to. She listens, answers any questions you have and gives you different opptions for best results. There is nothing like a woman plastic surgeon, she understands. Her staff is outstanding and I was very well taken care of before and after surgery. Awesome results after abdomen liposuction and skin removal lower abdomen.
Have you seen Dr. Mariam Awada, MD?
Are you Dr. Awada?