Dr. Maria Veronica Abello-Poblete, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 43 reviews.
Author:
Office is nice and staff are pleasant. I went for a routine skin cancer screening. Ms. Hassanali provide my care. She recommended biopsying 3 areas of concern. During the procedure, she noted most people just wanted the areas monitored over time. Good to know in the middle of the process. I also did not know that she was cutting out the entire area that looked odd. The wounds were cauterized. Later, when doing wound care, I find how large the wounds are. It is over 3 months later and the areas are still not fully healed. I attended follow-up appointments and was told legs heal slowly. My issues: tell me all the options so I can make an informed decision, tell me exactly what the process will be, so I'm not shocked at the outcome. My summer was wasted waiting for wounds on my legs to heal. The areas that were cut out will scar, as they were large and cauterized. I'm disgusted.
Author:
Dr Poblete is very knowledgeable but also pleasant to talk with.
Author:
Love this doctor. She's extremely knowledgeable, and has helped me with every problem for which I've seen her.
Author:
Went to two other dermo doctors on a spot i had and both said it is not pre cancer. Called Poblete for 3rd opinion and seen me the same day. I seen ann marie the P.A. , a week later found out it was cancer and went back to have removed. She took an interest in me and explained everything. They gained a new patient. Highly recommend.
Author:
Dr Poblete is an exceptional dermatologist. Very knowledgeable caring takes her time and listens to you. The office and exam rooms are very clean and the staff is friendly and helpful.
Author:
I just got back from a visit for my 2 year old (who was skeptical at first :) ) As soon as she saw Dr. Poblete she was all smiles. Awesome experience for what could be a scary experience for a child. Would definetely recommend to anyone looking for a genuine, caring doctor.
Author:
Great board certified dermatologist. Her staff are so friendly. I would highly recommend her for your skin care needs
Author:
Dr. Poblete I first was treated by Dr. Poblete when she was a chief resident so my recommendation is based on many years. She separated herself from her much senior peers with her superior knowledge and caring manner. I was so impressed that I specifically asked where she would be establishing her medical practice. Although it is a rather long commute, it is worthwhile for the peace of mind to receive the best treatment with your best interests in mind. I strongly recommend.
Author:
I was in and out with a thorough examination in 20 minutes or so. The staff and Doctor are friendly, relaxed, and helpful; highly recommended.
Author:
No need to look any further, at 62 I have found the absolute best dermatologist in the Trenton area! Great, efficient staff. Waiting room is large, nicely decorated and makes you feel at ease.
Author:
Dr. Poblete has been a godsend as she has spent the time and energy to understand my issue and recommend a medication and therapy when for years others have shuffled me out the door doing nothing more than the status quo.
Author:
My visit 2 Dr. Poblete was one of the best experiences I've ever had with a doctor! I arrived at 1:30 for my 1:30, and was immediately greeted by one of her staff who took my pre-completed medical info forms, which I downloaded from their website. At 1:40 they called me into the exam room and within a minute Dr. Poblete came in. She listen to my concerns, examined me, and determined that a growth needed to be removed. She performed the painless procedure explaining every step. I was out by 2:00!
Author:
Dr, Poblete is a caring and attentive professional who is extremely knowledgeable. She listens attentively and then provides focused feedback. You feel important as a patient and she does not rush through your visit. It feels human, not clinical. Highly recommended.
Author:
I had my firt best experience. Dr poblete it's the best doctor in the area.