Dr. Maria Belicena, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Maria Belicena, MD
Dr. Maria Belicena, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Weeki Wachee, FL. Dr. Belicena is affiliated with Bayfront Health Brooksville and Oak Hill Hospital.

Dr. Belicena's Experience

See how Dr. Belicena's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Belicena

Dr. Belicena accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Belicena is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Belicena has admitting privileges.

Dr. Belicena's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Belicena to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Belicena's Performance
    in Homosassa, FL |
    Most unprofessional Dr. I have ever delt with. She discharged my mother after keeping her past the original discharge date and never changed My mothers discharge scripts. My Mother died because she would not listen us. She would not meet with me after to discuss her action.
    in Brooksville, FL |
    Dr Belicena, helped me to understand what my health issues were. I was only in, hospital for observance for 2 days. She is very intelligent and understanding of todays issues with HIPPA laws and health,I recomend her highly. I would go to her even though she does not take my insurance. Good Dr's are hard to find. Christine W.(I did not see her in her office,did not know until now that she had a practice) she came to hospital when my own Dr. didn't. I went to emergency, because my Dr. is too busy
    Spring Hill, FL |
    Dr. Belicena seen my father at Spring Hill Hospital August 2015 I directly spoke with her in the ER when I bought my father in I explained I'm my fathers care taker and to be notified of any changes especially medication She prescribed my father a anti-psychotic medication without notifying to expect any changes in my father, OR WITHOUT any monitoring of this medication nothing was ever discussed My father is now in a nursing home no longer walks just mumbles words from this medicine VERY SAD!!!
    in Middlesex NY |
    This doctor was on call for my mom's PCP when she was admitted to Oak Hill Hospital. She totally disregarded advise of specialists caring for mom and thus aiding in her death. Surely would not recommend her. She lied to my sister and to the Pulmonary Specialist.
    Have you seen Dr. Maria Belicena, MD?
    Are you Dr. Belicena?

Dr. Belicena's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Belicena has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Belicena's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Belicena does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Belicena and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Belicena does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Belicena and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Belicena does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Belicena and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.