Dr. Maria Pleskacz, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Maria Pleskacz, MD
Dr. Maria Pleskacz, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Livonia, MI. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Pleskacz is affiliated with Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus.

Dr. Pleskacz's Experience

See how Dr. Pleskacz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pleskacz

Dr. Pleskacz accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Pleskacz is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pleskacz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pleskacz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pleskacz to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Pleskacz's Performance
    in Livonia, MI |
    I expected a doctor who cares about patients, but according to the sad overworked woman I talked with, it that is not the case unless money can be made from me immediately. I was told when I called that since I had just had a yearly exam from my former Dr., she would not accept me as a patient since she could not charge insurance for an exam and she won't take the other Dr's exam results. We just had a change in our insurance and my old practitioner doesn't participate.
    in Farmington, MI |
    the best doctor I have ever had. She is thorough, well educated to cover any problem, and brutally honest. I have personally recommended her to friends and family and they even said that doctors like her are a rare find. She makes me feel comfortable, not crazy, and I always leave appointments feeling like we are on the right track. The most amazing part- she knows my medical history from memory without having to look anything up in my chart! Seriously awesome.
    in Waterford, MI |
    Excellent doctor; so good, so skilled and compassionate I followed her from the Henry Ford Hospital system to the Providence Hospital system. I travel 45 minutes to see her, from Waterford to Livonia, & she's been my PCP for over 30 years. A treasure. And the support staff is wonderful as well!
    in Farmington Hills, MI |
    Very caring and compassionate. She's been my physician for 10 years, and she's helped me through some tough health problems. I've never felt rushed, and she's always spent as much time with me as I need. The office staff is also very kind, professional, and caring.
    Have you seen Dr. Maria Pleskacz, MD?
    Are you Dr. Pleskacz?

Dr. Pleskacz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Pleskacz has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pleskacz's Board Certifications

Dr. Pleskacz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Pleskacz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Mi Med Sch

Graduated in 1980

Henry Ford Hospital

Completed in 1981

Henry Ford Hospital

Completed in 1984

Dr. Pleskacz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pleskacz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Pleskacz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Pleskacz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.