Dr. Maria Osipova, MD

Dr. Maria Osipova, MD

General Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Maria Osipova, MD is a general surgery specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci in 2007 and specializes in general surgery, critical care surgery, and more.Read her story

331 W Surf St Ste 714

• CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Osipova

See how frequently Dr. Osipova performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Surgical Procedure
Hernia Repair
Breast Cancer

Dr. Osipova's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Osipova's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Osipova "I was born and raised in Ekaterinburg, Russia. I could only dream ofgetting a glimpse of the American skyscrapers one day. I went to school 6 days a week, excelled in algebra and learned to speak English, spent endless hours practicing on a piano and learning how to paint. One day it all changed. I was granted an opportunity to come to Chicago to study in high school for a year at age 15. Life became much different since then. With personal determination and my mother's tireless support, I graduated from high school mastering conversational English, earned my Bachelor's degree in Biology and Business Management from Concordia University, completed my medical education at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science and my training in General Surgery at the Metro Group Hospitalsin Chicago. My professional interest in Surgical Critical Care lead me to pursue a fellowship in Trauma and Critical Care at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. I am honored to practice as a general surgeon with Precision Surgical Group, an association of experienced, devoted, and passionate surgeons, united in their goal of providing the highest quality of service to the community of the north side of Chicago."

This content was provided by Dr. Osipova "As a General Surgeon, I am dedicated to serve the surgical needs of the Chicago-land community. Compassion, empathy, and partnership with my patients are the pillars on which I base my care. It is my objective to work with my patients towards a successful recovery through collaboration and mutual respect."

• General Surgery
  • Breast Surgery
  • Critical Care Surgery

• Critical Care Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Concordia University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Metropolital Group Hospitals Residency In General Surgery, University Of Illinois
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Advocate IL Masonic Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Osipova has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Osipova does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Osipova and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Osipova's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Osipova

4.2

Dr. Osipova?
Dr. Osipova's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Maria Osipova, MD
Dr. Osipova is an amazing surgeon, I had the pleasure to meet her for my mother's first surgery which went well, since then my mother has had complication which cause her pain and keeps her from doing her daily activities. Her staff has made this process a nightmare, they are rude, unprofessional...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Osipova, MD?
De Osipova is kind, intelligent and I'd recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Osipova, MD?
Dr was excellent. Wish I could say the same for office staff. Had to wait over an hour to see Dr. No apology for waiting or explanation. Office is tired looking.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Osipova, MD?
Dr. Osipova performed an emergency appendectomy on me, same day as when I arrived to the ER. I don't live in Chicago and had been dealing with all sorts of different docs the whole day. She was super sweet, very informative, professional, and kind. I felt very comfortable with her from the moment...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Osipova, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Osipova?