Dr. Maria Martinez, MD

Dr. Maria Martinez, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Maria Martinez, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with University Medical Center of Southern Nevada.

Dr. Martinez's Experience

See how Dr. Martinez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Martinez

Dr. Martinez accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Martinez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Martinez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martinez to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. Martinez's Performance
      GOOD
    Las Vegas, NV |
    I have been unable to reach this doctor's office. Once the massage said that number was no longer a part of that system. When I called UMC I was told the calls were evidently rerouted back to them and they would give that office information. 72 hours later no return call. Who knows this doctor office number is beyond me. No answer phone phone number given me. Confused.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    I absolutely love Dr. Martinez. She is personable and very knowledgeable. She had been my primary physician for over 10 years. She knows exactly what I need for any ailment. Would not trade her for the world.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Martinez is VERY personable and she explained in plain English (not doctor lingo) my referrals and their ratings. I couldn't believed all of the records she retains from referred physicians about my condition and test results. Records I was not provided by referred physician were either handed to me or faxed with full explanation. I am a perfectionist and Dr. Martinez exceeds my expectations. She has personally contacted me in the mornings of conditions or requirements. High recommendations!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    HELLO, I WISH TO PUT IN A GOOD WORD FOR MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. MARTINEZ.. I WISH TO CONGRATULATE ALL OF THE OFFICE SO FAR AS I GAVE THEM A FIVE STAR AND SHE AS WELL AS HER HELPERS ARE VERY INTERESTED IN THEIR JOB AND I HAVE STAYED THERE WITH ALL MY PROBLEMS EXPECIALLY WITH DIABETES AND I AM 81 YEARS OLD AND SO I AM SHOWING MY APPRECIATION WITH THEIR WILLINGNESS TO HELP AND ALSO WORKING LONG HOURS TO HELP ME.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Martinez is such an amazing doctor it is such a disappointment I have to charge doctors due to her HORRIBLE staff. Every time I show up for an appointment they are RUDE, and UNFRIENDLY. Always have a problem finding my chart. They get the wrong time for my appointment and then refuse to let me talk to their manager or the doctor. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS OFFICE!!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Maria Martinez, MD?
    Are you Dr. Martinez?

Dr. Martinez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Martinez has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Martinez's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Martinez does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Martinez and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Autonomous University Of Guadalajara / Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1987

Niagara Falls Mem Med Center
      Phoenix Children's Hospital

Dr. Martinez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martinez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Martinez does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Martinez and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.