Dr. Maria Lozano, MD

Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 60

Dr. Lozano

Central Florida Psych Assocs

2802 Aloma Ave Ste 200 Winter Park, FL 32792

Dr. Maria Lozano, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Winter Park, FL. She graduated from U Central Del Este and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Lozano accepts

Dr. Lozano accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Lozano's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lozano's Top Procedures and Conditions

Adjustment Disorder

Dr. Lozano treats Adjustment Disorder more than 77% of her peers

Dr. Lozano treats this condition more than 77% of her peers

Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Dr. Lozano performs Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback) more than 75% of her peers

Dr. Lozano performs this procedure more than 75% of her peers

Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)

Dr. Lozano treats Dysthymia (Chronic Depression) more than 74% of her peers

Dr. Lozano treats this condition more than 74% of her peers

Dr. Lozano's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder

3.7

Dr. Lozano?
Dr. Lozano's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Maria Lozano, MD
I have been going to see Doctor Maria Lozano. I live about 40 miles away. The staff is very helpful, courteous and professional. The service is impeccable. The Doctor is very pleasant, understanding and very helpful. She demonstrates care and concern for her patients. This is why I reccommend her services to anyone. This is why I drive 40 miles because of the amazing service I receive. It is worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lozano, MD?
I have seen dr Lozano by 11 years and she is a very good doctor.She is very professional and kind ,always do the best for her patients. her office staff are profesional people doing a great job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lozano, MD?
My first visit with Dr. Lozano was over 7 years ago and I've always felt her commitment to my well being. She's bright and caring .She shares her knowledge/intelligence of mental illness, which then helps me to make sense of what's happening in my head. There have been times when appointments run late. Overall my appointments are on time and I find she's worth the wait The beauty of Dr. Lozano is her ability to listen to me, to guide me to understand and accept myself. I am not my illness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lozano, MD?
Dr. Lozano is a great doctor! She make you feel comfortable and explains everything in details. Also, unlike many doctors that I have been treated in the past. Dr. Lozano provides you with all the time in the world. Dr. Lozano is compassionate, a great listener, and very understanding. She helped me with the necessary care I needed to treat my condition. I whole hearted recommend Dr. Lozano as a psychiatrist and a specialty doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lozano, MD?
I see Dr. Lozano every 3 months. The visits are professional and helpful. She is very patient and you never feel rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lozano, MD?
She does not return phone calls. Meds running out, can’t get appointment. They won’t give enough meds to cover till they have apt open. Very disappointed. They are supposed to help, not make things worse. Wound not recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lozano, MD?
A professionally holding hands, and caring doctor in the most needed situations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lozano, MD?
Dr. Lozano has a way of putting a person at ease when you step into her office. I was a new patient, and it was my first time seeing a psychiatrist. She patiently listened and took her time during my appointment. Then she discussed the options for treatment with me. She is highly knowledgable and demonstrates sincere care for the patient. She takes a conservative approach and believes in slowly introducing minimal medication. Her office staff are helpful and organized. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lozano, MD?
I see Dr. Lozano every 3 months. From the beginning each visit she knew by name and my history of previous visits. At the beginning we had to try different treatment options and she was very patient with me and for several years now we have a plan that is working for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lozano, MD?
After 13 years visiting a doctor that only medicated me and our visit was 5 miniutes I changed to Dr. Lozano . She got me to see a therapist. In addition to this being extremely helpful she takes time to talk to me for at least 15 minutes. Her treatment has made a world of difference.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lozano, MD?
Dr. Lazano has a quiet gentleness that makes it easier to talk about difficult subjects. I've always had a positive experience, and her selection of medicine completely solved a problem with sleep. I am very satisfied with her as a doctor. This review has not been influenced or solicited. I have no affiliation with Dr Lazano or her office. Just a satisfied patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lozano, MD?
Dr. Lozano is a professional very commitment,tender loving care with the patient,courteousness and friendly. Explain very well about the patient condition and the next care treatment for the next appointment. Is my favorite doctor that I have. God bless Dr. and there office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lozano, MD?
I know the waiting time seems much, but Dr. Lozano is worth waiting for. She takes time with me to make sure I understand my condition and how to manage. So in the event that I have to wait a bit more, I don't mind because I know she is helping someone in need, like she has helped me, and that is worth the wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lozano, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lozano?