Dr. Maria LoTempio, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 49

Dr. LoTempio

LoTempio Plastic Surgery for Women

630 3rd Ave Rm 601 New York, NY 10017

Dr. Maria LoTempio, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci in 1999 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. LoTempio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. LoTempio

Dr. LoTempio?
Dr. LoTempio's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Maria LoTempio, MD
I had my breast augmentation with Dr. LoTempio - and it was the best decision ever made. I have wanted my breast done for over a decade. But with that being said, I also understood the decision to have elective surgery would not be an easy one. It requires enormous amount of time, sufficient research, and the perfect surgeon to complete the dream in mind into reality, and at long last- I found HER. When I met Dr. LoTempio, I was amazed and was completely blown away by her passion and knowledge in the work that she does. She is an artist, everything she touches is quality- She does not PLAY. Her intelligence, as well as patience, continue to impress me. It is her background in medicine AND nursing, contribute to her down to earth, genuine personality which puts her on a whole another level as a surgeon. (Look her up guys- this woman is a force) I researched, and consulted with other surgeons, and once I got to her- I knew she was the one. During our consultation, She went on to explai
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria LoTempio, MD?
Dr. LoTempio is a very knowledgeabl and skilled plastic surgeon. She made me feel at ease and was always accessible when I needed her. I highly recommend her to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria LoTempio, MD?
As a surgeon, she is a perfectionist "If you want THE BEST surgeon for your plastic or reconstructive surgery, you should choose maria LoTempio. When searching for the right surgeon for my aesthetic care, nothing was compromised. I took the time and did the research needed to find the very best. I couldn’t be happier with my decision. I chose Dr. LoTempio because even with all my research, she gave great advice and answered all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria LoTempio, MD?
Dr. LoTempio was extremely professional and provided detailed information about my lesion and next steps for removal, care and next steps with her and my dermatologist. Very detailed oriented about my next steps and was a pleasure working with her and her staff. Hands on doctor - she called the night of my procedure and has been easily accessible with any follow up questions. Highly recommend her practice for any surgery needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria LoTempio, MD?
I've been going to Dr. LoTempio for 5 years. Dysport for forehead wrinkles, restylane for wrinkles around lips and perlane for cheekbones. Have complete trust in her. Very honest in what should or should not be done. Results are all very natural. It's all in aging gracefully! Thank you Dr. LoTempio for always helping me feel better about my self esteem and image!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria LoTempio, MD?
Dr. LoTempio is one of the kindest and caring doctors I have ever met. She is very honest and takes the time to really listen. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a fabulous surgeon who is easy to talk to and really cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria LoTempio, MD?
As a result of Dr. LoTempio's paramount surgical technique and unconditional patient care...my breast surgery was superlative !!! Postoperative recovery was fast and effortless with no complications. I am forever grateful to Dr. LoTempio for changing my life and making my breast healthy and beautiful again. I highly recommend Dr. LoTempio to any woman seeking an expert, a gifted and compassionate surgeon for any medically necessary or cosmetic surgical needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria LoTempio, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. LoTempio?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. LoTempio's experience treating your condition or procedure

LoTempio Plastic Surgery for Women
630 3rd Ave Rm 601 New York, NY 10017

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. LoTempio treats patients.

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average

• America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019, 2018)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019, 2018)