Dr. Maria Lee, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 52

Dr. Lee

Living At Home Medical, PC

7105 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY 11209

Dr. Maria Lee, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry in 1995 and specializes in internal medicine and hospice & palliative medicine.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Maria Lee, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Lee and Nurse Practitioner Yip gave my mom VIP medical care. They were compassionate and listened to the concerns of my 90+year old Mother. Also, they worked closely with me to provide Mom with the care that gave her the best quality of life. Even though I lived in a different city from Mom, Dr. Lee and her medical team were always responsive to any concerns that either my Mom or I may have had. They returned telephone calls and responded to e-mails promptly. It gave me peace of mind that Mom was under their care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
My mom has been half paralyzed for over a year. I have been searching for a doctor who is willing to see my mom at home. Finally, my cousin has referred me to Dr. Lee, and she told me how wonderful Dr. Lee is. My mom has several problems, and no one was trying to address her problems until Dr. Lee becomes my mom’s primary doctor. Dr. Lee would take the time trying to connect the dots addressing my mom’s concerns. She would respond after hours and late at night. I hope there will be more doctors just like Dr. Lee. I truly appreciate her caring for her patients and passions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Mom is a 98 years old dementia patient. She was discharged by Hospice in Nov 2018. We were very lucky to have Dr. Lee as the home visiting doctor. In the past five months under Dr. Lee's care, Mom went thru agitation, not sleeping, not eating/drinking. I was never alone, I can always get in touch with Dr. Lee with texting using Klara system or calling office or after hours service. She is always there holding my hands. Thank you Dr. Lee!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr Lee is amazing. My mom is very comfortable with her and she really focus on the patient and takes her time going over all the details. Very responsive to texting through Klara about questions after office hours. Even if she is on vacation, she will take the time to answer you. This is what a real doctor is suppose to do. Really care and sad to say there are not too many ones out there like her. Please get on her waiting list, so worth the wait. Her bedside manners are excellent. True gem!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee was basically a godsend. I am so fortunate to have met her while she was taking care of my grandfather. She has excellent bedside manners and followed up with all my questions in a timely manner. I was very happy with the care she gave my family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee has been my dad's home visiting doctor for six years. I've been very impressed by her experience in providing excellent medical care for home bound patient. She is very responsive to our questions, and always follow up on medical issues promptly and effectively. My dad wouldn't have been able to have the quality of life at home without her help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
As a family member, having Dr M. Lee is one of the accomplishment I have ever achieved for my mom. Dr Lee’s pleasant smile, charm, tender care and devotion to the patient reflecting many good qualities a doctor. I have total confidence in her for taking care of my mom. She is one of an excellent doctor for many doctor to follow... Thank you Dr Lee for your professionalism and the care and concern to my mom.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr Lee is the best doctor my mother ever had .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
I am honestly grateful to have Dr.Lee as my grandmother's provider. She has great bed side manners and takes her precious time to explain situations to my grandmother. It is comforting to know that my grandma is in good hands with Dr. Lee. As a family member, I am grateful to have a reliable, diligent, caring and intelligent doctor to care for my love one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
It was a blessing to find Dr. Maria Lee - a compassionate doctor who speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese, and makes house calls. The way she made time for my mother, the level of attention and dedication cannot be expressed in words. Thanks to her, I was able to get a home health aide for mom, still work and be with my family. She's relatable, easy to talk to, and takes the time to explain what can be difficult choices to make. My family and I will forever be grateful to Dr. Lee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Living alone in Chinatown in New York City in a walk-up apartment was not easy for my Mom. She had kyphosis, severe arthritis and heart problem. For years Dr. Lee was my Mom's physician. She did regular home visits and whenever Mom was sick. I didn't have to worry about my Mom getting to see a physician. Dr. Lee speaks Chinese and understands the Chinese culture. It made it easy for my Mom to follow the instructions. Under Dr. Lee's care, my Mom was able to live at the comfort of her home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Not only is Dr. Maria Lee an exceptional physician, she is also a wonderful person. She always goes above and beyond to advocate for her patients. My parents have been under Dr. Lee's care for the last three years, and our family is so grateful for her kindness, patience, time, and outstanding medical care. I highly recommend Dr. Lee as a primary care physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Lee who was patient and she spent lots of time with my father and mother. I am at peace when I know my parents are in good care of a doctor who listens, pays attention to details, suggests alternatives to treatment plans, and would reply fast under the Clara Medical Response System.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

Dr. Lee believes that the best care for a patient with complex needs is done in the home using a multidisciplinary team approach. She communicates regularly with a patient's "Team" . Team members vary with each patient and may include family mem...

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Lee treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lee's conditions and procedures:

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dementia
  • End-of-Life Issues
  • Hyperthyroidism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Stroke
  • Vaccination

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lee treats patients.