Dr. Maria Lee, MD

Dr. Lee
Telehealth services available

Living At Home Medical, PC

7105 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY 11209

Dr. Maria Lee, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Brooklyn, NY and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from UNIV OF ROCHESTER SCH OF MED & DENTISTRY medical school in 1995. She is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lee to book an appointment.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee and her excellent and compassionate NP team (Weiyi and Stephen) took great care of my grandmother in her final months under hospice care. As a clinician myself, Dr. Lee and her team surpassed my expectations of a medical practice providing care to fragile and elderly patients by making themselves accessible at all times in providing much needed support to patients and their caregivers. Living-at-Home Medical is truly a staple and gem in the community at large.
WL – May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr. Maria Lee took care of my mom in her final months. Caring, attentive and prompt in responding, she afforded my mom the much-needed homecare which ensured optimal comfort as her conditions were deteriorating. I have a high opinion of Dr. Lee, and would recommend her to any family in want of a professional and caring homevisiting practitioner.
Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is very caring and responsive. It's a blessing to have her make house calls, climbing up many flights of stairs during her multiple visits. She made excellent suggestions with regard to the health, well being and safety of my elderly Mom living at home. She spoke Cantonese to my Mom, so they were able to speak to one another without a translator. She is diligent and follows up on issues raised during previous visits. She also arranged technicians to draw blood from my Mom at home home and a podiatrist who made house calls. I highly recommend Dr. Lee and wish her all the best!
Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is phenomenal. She is compassionate and genuine. I can always count on her to answer my text messages promptly and call me back when necessary. Dr. Lee always took the time to answer any questions or concerns I had about the medications and the treatment plan for my dad during her home visits. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who wants the best care.
Lillian – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee, she’s amazing genuine caring. My mother was very fortunate to be under her care, during the last few months of life. She always answers my question quickly through phone calls. I would recommend her to anyone want a loved one to be well taken care of
Mei wong – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee and Nurse Practitioner Yip gave my mom VIP medical care. They were compassionate and listened to the concerns of my 90+year old Mother. Also, they worked closely with me to provide Mom with the care that gave her the best quality of life. Even though I lived in a different city from Mom, Dr. Lee and her medical team were always responsive to any concerns that either my Mom or I may have had. They returned telephone calls and responded to e-mails promptly. It gave me peace of mind that Mom was under their care.
K. Horne in New York – May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
My mom has been half paralyzed for over a year. I have been searching for a doctor who is willing to see my mom at home. Finally, my cousin has referred me to Dr. Lee, and she told me how wonderful Dr. Lee is. My mom has several problems, and no one was trying to address her problems until Dr. Lee becomes my mom’s primary doctor. Dr. Lee would take the time trying to connect the dots addressing my mom’s concerns. She would respond after hours and late at night. I hope there will be more doctors just like Dr. Lee. I truly appreciate her caring for her patients and passions.
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Mom is a 98 years old dementia patient. She was discharged by Hospice in Nov 2018. We were very lucky to have Dr. Lee as the home visiting doctor. In the past five months under Dr. Lee's care, Mom went thru agitation, not sleeping, not eating/drinking. I was never alone, I can always get in touch with Dr. Lee with texting using Klara system or calling office or after hours service. She is always there holding my hands. Thank you Dr. Lee!
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr Lee is amazing. My mom is very comfortable with her and she really focus on the patient and takes her time going over all the details. Very responsive to texting through Klara about questions after office hours. Even if she is on vacation, she will take the time to answer you. This is what a real doctor is suppose to do. Really care and sad to say there are not too many ones out there like her. Please get on her waiting list, so worth the wait. Her bedside manners are excellent. True gem!
Mimi in Brooklyn – Sep 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee was basically a godsend. I am so fortunate to have met her while she was taking care of my grandfather. She has excellent bedside manners and followed up with all my questions in a timely manner. I was very happy with the care she gave my family
Winnie in New York, ny – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee has been my dad's home visiting doctor for six years. I've been very impressed by her experience in providing excellent medical care for home bound patient. She is very responsive to our questions, and always follow up on medical issues promptly and effectively. My dad wouldn't have been able to have the quality of life at home without her help.
Vicky in Elmhurst – Mar 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
As a family member, having Dr M. Lee is one of the accomplishment I have ever achieved for my mom. Dr Lee’s pleasant smile, charm, tender care and devotion to the patient reflecting many good qualities a doctor. I have total confidence in her for taking care of my mom. She is one of an excellent doctor for many doctor to follow... Thank you Dr Lee for your professionalism and the care and concern to my mom.
Winnie in New York – Jan 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr Lee is the best doctor my mother ever had .
Kelly Chan in New York, New York – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
I am honestly grateful to have Dr.Lee as my grandmother's provider. She has great bed side manners and takes her precious time to explain situations to my grandmother. It is comforting to know that my grandma is in good hands with Dr. Lee. As a family member, I am grateful to have a reliable, diligent, caring and intelligent doctor to care for my love one.
Lily in Brooklyn, NY – Oct 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
It was a blessing to find Dr. Maria Lee - a compassionate doctor who speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese, and makes house calls. The way she made time for my mother, the level of attention and dedication cannot be expressed in words. Thanks to her, I was able to get a home health aide for mom, still work and be with my family. She's relatable, easy to talk to, and takes the time to explain what can be difficult choices to make. My family and I will forever be grateful to Dr. Lee.
Judy Y. in Kew Garden Hills, NY – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Living alone in Chinatown in New York City in a walk-up apartment was not easy for my Mom. She had kyphosis, severe arthritis and heart problem. For years Dr. Lee was my Mom's physician. She did regular home visits and whenever Mom was sick. I didn't have to worry about my Mom getting to see a physician. Dr. Lee speaks Chinese and understands the Chinese culture. It made it easy for my Mom to follow the instructions. Under Dr. Lee's care, my Mom was able to live at the comfort of her home.
Christine Lee in Flushing, NY – Jun 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Not only is Dr. Maria Lee an exceptional physician, she is also a wonderful person. She always goes above and beyond to advocate for her patients. My parents have been under Dr. Lee's care for the last three years, and our family is so grateful for her kindness, patience, time, and outstanding medical care. I highly recommend Dr. Lee as a primary care physician.
Manhattan, NY – May 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Lee who was patient and she spent lots of time with my father and mother. I am at peace when I know my parents are in good care of a doctor who listens, pays attention to details, suggests alternatives to treatment plans, and would reply fast under the Clara Medical Response System.
Tom Y in New York, NY – Mar 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

Dr. Lee believes that the best care for a patient with complex needs is done in the home using a multidisciplinary team approach. She communicates regularly with a patient's "Team" . Team members vary with each patient and may include family mem...Read more

1999