Dr. Maria Lee, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 53

Dr. Lee

Living At Home Medical, PC

7105 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY 11209

Dr. Maria Lee, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry in 1995 and specializes in internal medicine and hospice & palliative medicine.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Maria Lee, MD
Dr. Lee is phenomenal. She is compassionate and genuine. I can always count on her to answer my text messages promptly and call me back when necessary. Dr. Lee always took the time to answer any questions or concerns I had about the medications and the treatment plan for my dad during her home visits. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who wants the best care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee, she’s amazing genuine caring. My mother was very fortunate to be under her care, during the last few months of life. She always answers my question quickly through phone calls. I would recommend her to anyone want a loved one to be well taken care of
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee and Nurse Practitioner Yip gave my mom VIP medical care. They were compassionate and listened to the concerns of my 90+year old Mother. Also, they worked closely with me to provide Mom with the care that gave her the best quality of life. Even though I lived in a different city from Mom, Dr. Lee and her medical team were always responsive to any concerns that either my Mom or I may have had. They returned telephone calls and responded to e-mails promptly. It gave me peace of mind that Mom was under their care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
My mom has been half paralyzed for over a year. I have been searching for a doctor who is willing to see my mom at home. Finally, my cousin has referred me to Dr. Lee, and she told me how wonderful Dr. Lee is. My mom has several problems, and no one was trying to address her problems until Dr. Lee becomes my mom’s primary doctor. Dr. Lee would take the time trying to connect the dots addressing my mom’s concerns. She would respond after hours and late at night. I hope there will be more doctors just like Dr. Lee. I truly appreciate her caring for her patients and passions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Mom is a 98 years old dementia patient. She was discharged by Hospice in Nov 2018. We were very lucky to have Dr. Lee as the home visiting doctor. In the past five months under Dr. Lee's care, Mom went thru agitation, not sleeping, not eating/drinking. I was never alone, I can always get in touch with Dr. Lee with texting using Klara system or calling office or after hours service. She is always there holding my hands. Thank you Dr. Lee!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr Lee is amazing. My mom is very comfortable with her and she really focus on the patient and takes her time going over all the details. Very responsive to texting through Klara about questions after office hours. Even if she is on vacation, she will take the time to answer you. This is what a real doctor is suppose to do. Really care and sad to say there are not too many ones out there like her. Please get on her waiting list, so worth the wait. Her bedside manners are excellent. True gem!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee was basically a godsend. I am so fortunate to have met her while she was taking care of my grandfather. She has excellent bedside manners and followed up with all my questions in a timely manner. I was very happy with the care she gave my family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee has been my dad's home visiting doctor for six years. I've been very impressed by her experience in providing excellent medical care for home bound patient. She is very responsive to our questions, and always follow up on medical issues promptly and effectively. My dad wouldn't have been able to have the quality of life at home without her help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
As a family member, having Dr M. Lee is one of the accomplishment I have ever achieved for my mom. Dr Lee’s pleasant smile, charm, tender care and devotion to the patient reflecting many good qualities a doctor. I have total confidence in her for taking care of my mom. She is one of an excellent doctor for many doctor to follow... Thank you Dr Lee for your professionalism and the care and concern to my mom.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?
Dr Lee is the best doctor my mother ever had .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

Dr. Lee believes that the best care for a patient with complex needs is done in the home using a multidisciplinary team approach. She communicates regularly with a patient's "Team" . Team members vary with each patient and may include family mem...

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Lee treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lee's conditions and procedures:

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dementia
  • End-of-Life Issues
  • Hyperthyroidism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Stroke
  • Vaccination

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lee treats patients.

54% Patient experience rating, 15% lower than the national average