Dr. Maria Kendall, MD

Dr. Maria Kendall, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Maria Kendall, MD is a dermatologist in Coral Gables, FL and has been practicing for 40 years. She graduated from Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med in 1978 and specializes in dermatology.

318 Alhambra Cir Fl 2

Coral Gables, FL 33134

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Kendall

See how frequently Dr. Kendall performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Dermatitis
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Kendall's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Miami Hospital
  • Vanderbilt University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Kendall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kendall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kendall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kendall's Reviews

2.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kendall to family and friends

Dr. Kendall's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

FAIR

This Dr. and her staff performed what I now believe were unnecessary treatments that were not covered by my ins. When I rec the bills (almost $500.) I disputed them & was treated very poorly by her staff. I paid the bill and 8 months later I received a phone call threatening me with legal action...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
We were very pleased with my daughter's first visit to Dr. Kendall in Punta Gorda. She was kind, professional, and her staff treated us well. Her Nurse Practitioner, Diane, was also kind and professional. We received quality care and appreciate that Dr. Kendall sees the kids.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Most bizarre office experience ever.There were 0 patients before me,yet I had to wait 20 minutes as 4-5 staff members scrambled to verify EVERYTHING with my insurance.I was watching them asking what was covered, and where am I with my deductible.I told staff I never seen this before.They said they...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Horrible office manner. They confirmed my appointment a week in advance. I called day before to double check an address, and I was told the office is going to be closed. No one ever called to cancel or reschedule my appointment. There is no doubt why this office have such a bad ratings.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Horrible experience. All she wanted to do was give me a pill which was not needed. She had other staff in the room which was distracting. All they cared about was "what was covered by insurance' vs how much I can pay if it was not covered. Never even examined me, was very rushed, and a bit...more
Are you Dr. Kendall?