Dermatology  |
Dr. Maria Kendall, MD
Dr. Maria Kendall, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Coral Gables, FL. She is 64 years old and has been practicing for 39 years.

318 Alhambra Cir Fl 2

Coral Gables, FL 33134

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Kendall

Dr. Kendall's Experience

Dr. Kendall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Boil

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Miami Hospital
  • Vanderbilt University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Kendall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kendall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kendall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kendall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kendall to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Kendall's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in coral gables, fl |
Most bizarre office experience ever.There were 0 patients before me,yet I had to wait 20 minutes as 4-5 staff members scrambled to verify EVERYTHING with my insurance.I was watching them asking what was covered, and where am I with my deductible.I told staff I never seen this before.They said they knew(they looked sorry)Dr Kendall has a strict system before seeing patients!Money comes first for Dr Kendall.Except she did not come in to examine me.The NP did!I asked if I'd see the dr.they said NO!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Horrible office manner. They confirmed my appointment a week in advance. I called day before to double check an address, and I was told the office is going to be closed. No one ever called to cancel or reschedule my appointment. There is no doubt why this office have such a bad ratings.
Miami, FL |
Horrible experience. All she wanted to do was give me a pill which was not needed. She had other staff in the room which was distracting. All they cared about was "what was covered by insurance' vs how much I can pay if it was not covered. Never even examined me, was very rushed, and a bit difficult to understand. This on top of waiting way too long to see her. Don't waste your time.
in Anoka, MN |
Visited the Bonita Springs location. Nice experience. Thank you.
in Naples, FL |
Very caring.
in Homestead, FL |
Staff totally disorganized Doctor scolds staff in front of patients Drumming up business; want to do more than reasonable necessary You will pay a co-pay for just getting your results with no other work performed.
Miami, FL |
Never saw the doctor, wait time is horrible, and there is no organization in this office. Doctor is constantly yelling at the employees from her desk in front of patients. Worst service ever!
in Miami Beach, FL |
Worst experience. I will never return. I left in tears. This doctor is outrageous. Without even talking to me or asking me, she just began slicing into my skin. I do not recommend her to anyone.
Miami, FL |
What a bad experience. Her assistant wanted to do the full consultation and I refused, I had to ask for the doctor several times before she showed up. Very rude woman, my questions were not welcomed and she barely looked at me. No time for talking, this is a business. Diagnostic was not accurate and the medicines she prescribed me costed a fortune. I called to have my prescription changed for something more affordable and was told I'd have to pay again. Wish I had read these reviews before.
in Coral Gables, FL |
When I first came to Doctor Kendall's office I was very surprised at how attentive and nice the staff was, everyone seems to work together and the Doctor was very personable and knowledgeable. Have decided to continue my treatments with her, thank you doctor Kendall
Miami, FL |
Don't go see this doctor. Completely ineffective treatment and terrible office staff. Overcrowded appointment schedule. Leaves patient waiting in treatment room for extended periods and after multiple appointments problem persists. Very dissatisfied!
in miami fl |
My visit was good- I waited some but they took care of me in a professional manner the office is beautiful and the bedside manner was great and given time and Evett did a great job
in Miami Lakes Fl |
Sabe us in a rímel y manner parking an issue - staff was curteous kind and attentive
Have you seen Dr. Maria Kendall, MD?
Are you Dr. Kendall?