Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Jauhar

Island Family Medical Center

100 Blue Fin Cir Ste 7 Savannah, GA 31410

Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD is a family medicine specialist in Savannah, GA and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College in 2002 and specializes in family medicine, geriatric medicine, and more.

Dr. Jauhar accepts

Dr. Jauhar accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medical Mutual of Ohio
National Elevator
Planned Administration Inc
Simplifi

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Jauhar treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Examination
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Stitches
  • Stroke
  • Testicular Cancer
  • Urinalysis
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaccination
  • Vaginal Disorders
  • Vasectomy
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination
  • Yeast Infections

Making you feel at ease while you are in our care is one of our top priorities. We have created a comfortable environment for you and our friendly, professional staff is always available to assist you with any questions/concerns you may have.
O...

2.5316455696202533%

Dr. Jauhar?
Dr. Jauhar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD
Dr. Maria Jauhar at Islands Family Medical Center has a quality staff and an immaculate office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
Decent but needs more support staff. The nurse practitioners are a revolving door.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
Dr. Jauhar really listens to my concerns & dedicates 100% of her time with you. Her staff is always pleasant, caring and takes very good care of you as well. When they found out I was rushed to the hospital for what I thought was a heart attack, they called me, concerned and truly concerned about me. She is the 1st Dr. that went above and beyond to find out more about my thyroid & found that I also have hashimoto's thyroiditis. If you are looking for a great dr, you need to see Dr. Jauhar!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
I was not feeling well after traveling and got the Vitamin IV hydration therapy was recommended by a friend. After the therapy I felt like a new person. Dr. Jauhar is very knowledgeable and her office is super clean and service is impeccable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
I give the practice 1 star because the medical support services necessary for quality patient care are absent. Dr Jauhar is attentive, very supportive and a great family doctor however, those that handle patient care & follow through are extremely poor. Routine services like getting reports back from referrals, ensuring refills handled promptly, giving her information in a timely fashion these services are handled quite unprofessionally. You will find the staff polite but also quite inept.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Jauhar, for few years she is kind and very knowledgeable. I will highly recommend her she is an amazing Doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
I love Dr. Jauhar, she treated me with my hormones by hormone pellet implants and I felt like I got my life back with in few weeks. Her office is very clean and her staff is very courteous as well. I will highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
The front office staff here doesn't seem to know what they are doing, and not professional. I had blood work done, because my cholesterol had been 300 and they wanted to schedule me for a 2month follow up. The waiting time is long, and they are not professional. I have made a appt and I'm looking forward to seeing someone else. I will not be coming back here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
Dr. Jauhar, is a best doctor in town I have been her patient for few years she is an amazing. I had issues with my sleep and chronic fatigue and she told me the reason that my hormones are imbalanced and its all related to your hormone and she was so right after she treated me for my hormone by Pellet implant and now I feel so energetic and I sleep better as well. I am very fortunate that she is my doctor. She is genius.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
Dr Jauhar's office seems to be unorganized at times. A tremendous amount of turn over in her staff. I have been a patient for four years and she has had 6 PA's in that time. Front office personnel has changed three times. She has never examined me "the old fashion way" where you would strip to under garments and have a thourough exam. She is more of a take blood work and prescribe meds kinda doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
I was a very unhappy person due to my weight issue I have tried several different plan but did not achieve my goal. I am very grateful to friend of mine who recommended me to Dr. Jauhar and since then I have lost 35 lbs in few weeks. I can't thank enough of my wonderful friend and Dr. Jauhar. God bless them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
I have gone to several different weight loss plans but none of them helped me but Dr. Jauhar, put me into the right direction and I have lost 40lbs in few months I am so thrilled with her weight loss plan I feel more confident and much happier. I will highly highly highly recommend her. All I can say she has the magic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
Dr. Jauhar, has been my primary care physician since 2 years. I am very fortunate to have her as a my doctor. She listens to my problems and I have never felt being rushed. She is very good with follow up. God bless her!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Jauhar for quite some time for my hormone pellet therapy. she is awesome. I am very blessed to have her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
Dr. Jauhar is a very caring a genuine physician. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
Dr. Jauhar is very caring physician I have been her patient for the past few years and I do not have enough words to thank her. She is the best doctor in town. I will highly recommend her to anybody.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
She listens and understands what the patient is discussing. Very professional, compassionate and understand both the art and science of medicine and the can read the patient very well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
I was treated by Dr. Jauhar for my Weight Management issue. I am very pleased with the result and I will highly recommend her. Also love her office and caring staff as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
Dr. Jauhar was compassionate and very supportive of my needs. It was easy to get an appointment that fit my very challenging schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
I get my BOTOX done by Dr. Jauhar, I am very impressed by her techniques and expertise she always does a great job and her prices are very reasonable as well. If any body needs to get a BOTOX or Juvederm, I will highly recommend her. She is awesome.....
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jauhar?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jauhar treats patients.

Candler Hospital