Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD

Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 38 years old

Making you feel at ease while you are in our care is one of our top priorities. We have created a comfortable environment for you and our friendly, professional staff is always available to assist you with any questions/concerns you may have. Our doctor and nurses are experienced in the latest advancements in family medicine. We believe that good medical care begins with open communication. We promise to speak candidly with you about any symptoms, our diagnosis, alternative treatments that may exist, and our recommendations. In return, we encourage you to ask any questions you may have before, during and after your treatment with us. We look forward to meeting you and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.Read more

Dr. Jauhar's Experience

See how Dr. Jauhar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jauhar

Dr. Jauhar accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Jauhar has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Jauhar
Dr. Jauhar's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (64)
in Savannah, GA |
She listens and understands what the patient is discussing. Very professional, compassionate and understand both the art and science of medicine and the can read the patient very well.
in Savannah, GA |
I was treated by Dr. Jauhar for my Weight Management issue. I am very pleased with the result and I will highly recommend her. Also love her office and caring staff as well.
in Tybee Island, GA |
Dr. Jauhar was compassionate and very supportive of my needs. It was easy to get an appointment that fit my very challenging schedule.
in Savannah, GA |
I get my BOTOX done by Dr. Jauhar, I am very impressed by her techniques and expertise she always does a great job and her prices are very reasonable as well. If any body needs to get a BOTOX or Juvederm, I will highly recommend her. She is awesome.....
in Savannah, GA |
Caring with great bedside manners
in Savannah, GA |
Terrible physician only treats perfect patients
in Savannah, GA |
The best doctor in town. Dr. Jauhar is extremely caring doctor and I have already recommended her to multiple coworkers and we all are very happy to have her as our primary care doctor.
Rincon, GA |
Dr. Did not listen to my needs. I am young, I came in multiple times with allergy issues and finally developed pneumonia (twice) because of chronic sinus issues. After I finally recovered, instead of sending me to a ENT Specialist (as requested) she did allergy tests and ordered $$$ medication without my permission. When I called & explained I did not ok it, and my insurance doesn't cover it, the Dr then yelled at me and said it was mine. Her billing person was rude and made me cry.
in Tybee Island, GA |
Dr. Juahar took the time to listen & help me with my health concerns. She is very nice & informative. I also like that she doesn't try to throw you on a ton of medications like other doctors I have visited. I have already recommended her to others. :)
in Richmond Hill, Ga |
I'm so happy that I searched the Web & found Dr.Jauhar. She's very caring,compassionate & understanding.. She's AWESOME!!
Have you seen Dr. Maria Jauhar, MD?
Are you Dr. Jauhar?

Compare Dr. Jauhar

Dr. Jauhar's Care Philosophy

Our doctor and nurses are experienced in the latest advancements in family medicine. We believe that good medical care begins with open communication. We promise to speak candidly with you about any symptoms, our diagnosis, alternative treatments that may exist, and our recommendations. In return, we encourage you to ask any questions you may have before, during and after your treatment with us.

Dr. Jauhar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Jauhar has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jauhar's Board Certifications

• Parkinson's Disease
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Stroke
  • Testicular Cancer
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal Disorders

Completed in 2009

Atlanta Medical Center

Completed in 2009

• Hindi

Dr. Jauhar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jauhar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Aesthetic & Cosmetic Medicine

• Vasectomy
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.