Dr. Maria Gondra, MD

Gynecology •  Female • Age 52

Dr. Gondra

Gondra Center for Reproductive Care & Advanced Gynecology

20940 N Tatum Blvd # B-210 Phoenix, AZ 85050

Dr. Maria Gondra, MD is a Gynecology Specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Universidad of Buenos Aires medical school in 1992. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Banner Thunderbird Medical Center and HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gondra to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Obstetricians & Gynecologists in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Gondra accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Gondra has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(480) 621-6331Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Gondra's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Laparoscopic Myomectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Leiomyoma
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pap Smear
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Stage 4 Endometriosis
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Maria Gondra, MD...

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Gondra's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gondra

Dr. Gondra?
What People Say About Dr. Maria Gondra, MD
All of our visits were as smooth as they could be. From the receptionist to Dr. Gondra herself. I can’t thank the whole staff enough. So loving and caring. I recommend Doctor Gondra to every women out there!
Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!! Stay away from this office not only the staff is incredibly insensitive! But the doctor is incredibly rude! Somebody batch one of my biopsy yeah! A biopsy the doctor blamed the lab and the lab blamed the delivery guy! Are you kidding me!!!! I had to do the biopsy all over again and I did! finally got the results, she wanted me to do one more biopsy to test for endometriosis! I’m sure to make up money for the biopsy they ruined! She told us this is a new test that I just found out about after we did your second biopsy!! Really? And you are a doctor of infertility? And didn’t think about doing endometriosis test the first or second time but now that is the third time you do??? Ummm Please stay away from this horrible place!!! I never wish anything bad for anyone or A place but when you trust someone to grow your family is a big deal and when people are doing this just for the money is really sad and they should never be in business!
May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
First visit yesterday, had a bit of miscommunication with a member of staff that was handled professionally and resolved amicably by both the staff member and Dr. Gondra; I was very impressed by that. Dr. Gondra is very personable and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
Grace – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Everyone was very friendly! I had a great first experience here.
Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Words cannot express how thankful I am to have found Gondra Center. After my period disappeared last April, I had no idea what was going on with my body. My husband and I first saw Dr. Gondra in August, where she was able to quickly figure out that I have PCOS. I had so much faith in how confident she was that she could help us get pregnant. Both Dr. Gondra and Dr. Collins were so committed to figuring out a plan for us, and if one thing didn't work they always had a solution for what to try next. After 4 months of working with the Gondra Center, we were thrilled to find out we were pregnant on Christmas Eve...and to later find out we are expecting twins! We owe it all to the Gondra Center!
Sarah – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Dr. Gondra and her staff are well informed and take time to educate their patients in a calm and inviting environment. My appointment did not feel rushed in any way, but rather like an entire Q&A session where concerns were thoroughly addressed. I left with a clear plan and clear instructions with a follow-up that was determined to move the process along instead of just seeing where we were at. Seeing the Gondra center be proactive in their plans for me and my health was key in selecting them as a reliable specialist.
Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Was very personable and easy to talk to.
Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
This was my first visit and I felt like Dr. Gondra took the time and care to get to know me and understand what my concerns were. After just one vist I am looking forward to seeing Dr Gondra and confident that she is the right doctor for me.
Cristina – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Gondra and her staff to anyone and everyone! My ob/gyn referred me to her after 2 miscarriages and I’m so glad she did. Their office staff is absolutely amazing. They are knowledgeable, professional and very friendly. I appreciate them being so sympathetic to what my husband and I have been through. At my first visit Dr. Gondra told me “we’ll get you a baby” and I’m now eight weeks and 2 days with only positive results. She ran a serious of tests to determine what may have caused my prior miscarriages and jumped right into action when I told her I was pregnant. I’ve never been so happy and so grateful. My husband and I appreciate Dr. Gondra and her team so very much. I can’t wait to see the continued growth of our little nugget thanks to her!
Alex Sherlock – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
I recently visit for the first time. I'm Impressed with Ann, she's welcoming and easy to communicate with. Ann did a great job listening to my concerns. She is amazing! The environment was clean and comfortable and everybody was friendly.
Kiara – Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
I've been having issues the past 2 years and OB/GYNs have been dismissing my symptoms and not helping me at all. I went and see Ann Collins, NP and she was GREAT. She helped me more in our hour visit the GYNs have helped in the past 2 years. When I came to her I was hopeless and just searching for answers, she has restore my hope in myself AND my journey. I can not thank her enough and really look forward to working with her.
Breana Nicole – Oct 29, 2019
It is very professional
Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
My visit was very educational and learned a lot.
Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Absolutely incredible experience. I was met by NP Collins and was treated with the utmost respect and care. There was no rush or pressure. She listened to me, went through my personal history completely as well as my family history. Later she explained what my diagnosis was, how it worked, as well as what her plans were moving forward and different treatment options. Later she performed more tests in the clinic to confirm and gain better detail. I was even able to see on ultrasound myself and have the images explained to me. I can’t begin to express the relief that her knowledge and education provided me. I feel informed and empowered to move towards a healthier life. I will recommend this center to every woman I encounter!
Lizeth A. – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
I went to get a second opinion on some issues I was having. My appt was w/ Ann Collins, NP. She was incredible. She was kind, she listened to me, VERY knowledgeable, took her time, asked the right questions. I felt like I was heard. She is a gift to women’s health. The office is beautiful, the staff was super nice and helpful.
Ashley Conway – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
This is the best GYN I’ve ever had. I met with the nurse practitioner, Ann, and she spent almost over an hour with me answering all my questions and providing additional resources for me. I had decided to switch gynecologists and the Gondra Center exceeded my expectations. Thank you!
Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Dr. Gondra was fantastic. She was very confident as a specialist and had wonderful bedside manners. She was very clear and informative. I’m looking forward to going through this process with her.
Brittany Z. – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Dr. Gondra seems to genuinely care about her patients. She wants to get the ball moving and not waste valuable time.
The Lindsay's – Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Couldn’t ask for a better initial consult. After a recent diagnosis and lack of treatment/management options from another provider, I decided to schedule with the NP, Ann. She took the time to thoroughly explain my condition and reassure me that together we’ll rule my diagnoses & not let it rule me! She reordered labs and did an ultrasound immediately in office. From the front desk to the exam room - all staff were extremely kind/caring, you know you’re in good hands here.
Melissa Walsh – Jun 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
I have always found it difficult to find someone who understands pcos and treat me to get better at it. But i was very happy with my visit. The NP was very knowledgeable and doesn’t rush into treatment. Very thorough and they listen you out first. Will definitely recommend them!
Phoenix , AZ – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gondra?

I love helping people to accomplish their dreams of having a family. I try to offer as a doctor, what I would like to have as a patient. I believe in compassion and empathy. I love my profession and helping people any way I can.

• Gynecology
  • Gynecologic Surgery
  • Reproductive, Endocrinology & Infertility Nursing

2016
AAGL Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Surgery
2011
Heartland Center For Reproductive Medicine. Infertility and Reproductive Medicine
2008