Dr. Maria Gondra, MD

Dr. Maria Gondra, MD

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Maria Gondra, MD is a gynecology specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from Universidad of Buenos Aires in 1992 and specializes in gynecology, reproductive, endocrinology & infertility nursing, and more.Read her story

20940 N Tatum Blvd # B-210

Phoenix, AZ 85050

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameriben
  • Meritain Health
  • Triwest

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Gondra's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Laparoscopic Myomectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Leiomyoma
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pap Smear
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Stage 4 Endometriosis
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

I love helping people to accomplish their dreams of having a family. I try to offer as a doctor, what I would like to have as a patient. I believe in compassion and empathy. I love my profession and helping people any way I can.

• Gynecology
  • Gynecologic Surgery
  • Reproductive, Endocrinology & Infertility Nursing

2016
AAGL Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Surgery
2011
Heartland Center For Reproductive Medicine. Infertility and Reproductive Medicine
University Of Nebraska Medical Center. Obstetrics and Gynecology

4.5

Dr. Gondra?
Dr. Gondra's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Maria Gondra, MD
She is absolutely amazing surgeon, removed a overian cysts and infected fallopian tube. She gave me chance now I am pregnant and also the whole staff is really nice helpful thank you so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Dr. Gondra has made our life much happier! After trying for 8 years, she has done a miracle! We are having our first child in our late 40’s! You are a gift from God, thank you to all of the staff, God bless!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Within a few minutes of meeting Doctor Gondra, she identified that I was very anemic and helped me come up with an urgent plan to remove a 10 cm fibroid. I was pretty sick when I first went to her office. She noticed abnormalities and quickly referred me to the best oncology surgeons in the state. I am excited to say my surgery was a success. I will be able to start a family of my own. I am two weeks post op and I already feel better than I did before meeting with Dr. Gondra.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Dr. Gondra was amazing to work with. We struggled with secondary infertility for 4 years and worked with Dr Gondra to "make a baby" as she says. I followed all her advice and suggestions and we are now pregnant from our first round of FET!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
This is a horrible place. don't waste your time or money! Doesn't listen to the concerns I had, bills the insurance incorrectly so I had to pay a lot of money out of pocket and did not address any of my concerns. Stay away and keep searching.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Could not have asked for a more positive experience. Dr. Gondra was not only an immensely professional, knowledgable doctor, but also provided the emotional support and strength that helped me through my journey. I appreciated her direct medical advice, yet her willingness to dig into the details and answer all questions I had. Could not recommend anyone more! .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
The nurse practitioner took time to listen to my history and answer my questions. I was able to receive a diagnosis and a plan of care on the first visit
We met with the NP, Ann.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Gondra after an unsuccessful operation & months of excruciating pain. After my initial visit, she was able to schedule a next day surgery and successfully remove the troublesome fibroid. Dr. Maria Gondra has given me my life back without pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
English: Dr Maria Gondra is a very respectful and professional doctor, My Wife and me had been looking for a child for more than 8 years and after seeing plenty of doctors we had no success. Doctor Gondra started evaluating my Wife and Me and after a few months we got the new today that my wife is finally pregnant. Thank you, DR Gondra, for her professionalism and experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Dr. Gondra is the epitome of the medical profession! She is professional, humorous, friendly, always smiling, honest, caring, realistic, but optimistic, provides options, explains procedures and their necessity. I was treated with respect, compassion, care and she always answered my questions. Most importantly, she takes pride and truly loves her work. Should an issue arise in the future, I wouldn't hesitate to return. Thank you Dr. Gondra!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Prior to having surgery with Dr. Gondra, I had read several reviews saying how wonderful she was and how she genuinely cares, this is absolutely true! From the first appointment through my post operative appointment she took her time and made sure all of my questions were answered. I never felt rushed and felt very cared for. I was anxious about having my first ever surgery and Dr. Gondra made the experience comfortable for me and did a wonderful job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
I'm so happy to have found Dr. Gondra! I find her very easy to talk with and appreciate the clear explanations she offers of conditions and possible treatments. She's patient, kind, and instills extreme confidence. The staff who work with her are lovely, too - they're professional and efficient but also warm. Everyone in this office seems to respect the patients and work together to treat us well. I no longer have to dread ob-gyn appointments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Dr. Gondra was fantastic. My first visit she sat down and discussed my prior health, concerns and what I needed in the appointment. She treated my like a person and was very caring of my feelings. She is the first doctor that I have seen that made me truly comfortable before the exam. I would recommend her to anyone :-).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Being a patient of Dr Gondra has been really great. I'm so happy to find a doctor that's willing to listen, understand what a patient is undergoing. For my treatment, she's been there right from the very start and to the very end. Great bedside manner and a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gondra?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
Ameriben