Dr. Maria Gondra, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Female

Dr. Maria Gondra, MD
I am an infertility doctor who believes in a full and compressive fertility care. I have a great deal of successful experience in complicated infertility cases and gynecologic surgery. My prior experience as a General Surgeon provides me with the additional capability and expertise to preserve the reproductive organs to accomplish a pregnancy and treat symptomatic conditions that can impair the quality of life without having to have a hysterectomy. Due to my own history of infertility issues I understand the emotional struggles involved and to be emotionally supportive to my patients is my priority.

Dr. Gondra's Care Philosophy

I love helping people to accomplish their dreams of having a family. I try to offer as a doctor, what I would like to have as a patient. I believe in compassion and empathy. I love my profession and helping people any way I can.

Dr. Gondra's Experience

See how Dr. Gondra's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gondra

Dr. Gondra accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Gondra is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Gondra has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gondra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gondra to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Gondra's Performance
in AZ |
Dr. Gondra is the epitome of the medical profession! She is professional, humorous, friendly, always smiling, honest, caring, realistic, but optimistic, provides options, explains procedures and their necessity. I was treated with respect, compassion, care and she always answered my questions. Most importantly, she takes pride and truly loves her work. Should an issue arise in the future, I wouldn't hesitate to return. Thank you Dr. Gondra!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Prior to having surgery with Dr. Gondra, I had read several reviews saying how wonderful she was and how she genuinely cares, this is absolutely true! From the first appointment through my post operative appointment she took her time and made sure all of my questions were answered. I never felt rushed and felt very cared for. I was anxious about having my first ever surgery and Dr. Gondra made the experience comfortable for me and did a wonderful job!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I'm so happy to have found Dr. Gondra! I find her very easy to talk with and appreciate the clear explanations she offers of conditions and possible treatments. She's patient, kind, and instills extreme confidence. The staff who work with her are lovely, too - they're professional and efficient but also warm. Everyone in this office seems to respect the patients and work together to treat us well. I no longer have to dread ob-gyn appointments!
in Cave Creek, AZ |
Dr. Gondra was fantastic. My first visit she sat down and discussed my prior health, concerns and what I needed in the appointment. She treated my like a person and was very caring of my feelings. She is the first doctor that I have seen that made me truly comfortable before the exam. I would recommend her to anyone :-).
in Goodyear, AZ |
Being a patient of Dr Gondra has been really great. I'm so happy to find a doctor that's willing to listen, understand what a patient is undergoing. For my treatment, she's been there right from the very start and to the very end. Great bedside manner and a great doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Maria Gondra, MD?
Are you Dr. Gondra?

Compare Dr. Gondra

Dr. Gondra says...

I am an infertility doctor who believes in a full and compressive fertility care. I have a great deal of successful experience in complicated  infertility cases and gynecologic surgery. My prior experience as a General Surgeon provides me with the additional capability and expertise to preserve the reproductive organs  to accomplish a pregnancy and treat symptomatic conditions that can impair the quality of life without having to have a hysterectomy. Due to my own history of infertility issues I understand the emotional struggles involved and to be emotionally supportive to my patients is my priority.

Dr. Gondra's Care Philosophy

I love helping people to accomplish their dreams of having a family. I try to offer as a doctor, what I would like to have as a patient. I believe in compassion and empathy. I love my profession and helping people any way I can.

Dr. Gondra says...

I specialize in Infertility and in Gynecological Surgery.

From the infertility stand point I treat:

1. Primary and secondary infertility
  2. Male factor infertility
  3. Uterine factor (uterine fibroids, adenomyosis, uterine malformations, Asherman syndrome, implantation issues)
  4. Diminished ovarian reserve
  5. Cervical factor
  6. Endometriosis
  7. Anovulation
  8. PCOS
  9. Ovarian cysts (simple, dermoid, endometriomas)
  10. Endometriosis
  11. Recurrent pregnancy loss
  12. Tubal disease

From the gynecologic stand point:I have a vast experience as a general surgeon, a noninvasive surgeon that utilizes the newest technology available. I do advance laparoscopic surgeries, advance hysteroscopy, Robotic laparoscopy.  I have been very successful in helping my patients to conceive after performing surgery on their reproductive organs to make them more receptive for a pregnancy.

1. Transvaginal ultrasound for ovarian and uterine assessment
  12. Donor sperm
  13. Laparoscopic tubal testing
  14. Surgical and medical treatment of endometriosis mild, moderate and severe
  15. Ovarian cystectomies
  16. Myomectomies (Robotic and hysteroscopic for intramural and submucosal fibroids)
  17. Mullerian Anomallies repair, uterine septum removal
  18. Treatment of uterine adhesions
  19. Removal of ovarian cysts with ovarian preservation
  20. Removal of vaginal septum
  21. Removal of Essure devises for patients suffering from side effects
  22. Tubal surgery, hydrosalpinges

Dr. Gondra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

• Best Laparoscopic Surgeon Resident Award, June 2006
    • Best Teaching Resident Award, June 2008

Dr. Gondra has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gondra's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
  • Female Pelvic Disorders
  • Infertility
  • Leiomyoma
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Graduated in 1992

• Other Education
    Aagl Center Of Excellence In Minimally Invasive Surgery

Completed in 2016

Heartland Center For Reproductive Medicine. Infertility and Reproductive Medicine

Completed in 2011

Dr. Gondra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gondra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Neck Surgery
  • Operative Hysteroscopy
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening