Dr. Maria Goleba, MD

Dr. Maria Goleba, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Maria Goleba, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Davison, MI. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Goleba is affiliated with McLaren Flint and McLaren Lapeer Region.

Dr. Goleba's Experience

See how Dr. Goleba's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goleba

Dr. Goleba accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Goleba has admitting privileges.

Dr. Goleba's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goleba to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Goleba's Performance
in Burton, MI |
I've been seeing Dr. Goleba for more than 2 years. The only reason I didn't give her 5 stars is her STAFF. Whether over the phone OR in person, they have tremendous difficulty completing tasks! She has shown me great attention, listened to my concerns, and helped me in selecting specialists. The key is to be ASSERTIVE when you see her, because she generally is fast-paced. I can understand how someone who is timid and less proactive in demanding attention than myself could see her as uncaring.
in Davison, MI |
Today was my first visit to Dr. Goleba as a new patient. I have to be honest, I almost considered changing my appointment because of a few of the reviews I had read online, but I am very happy that I stuck with my first mind and went! She was by far one of the kindest and most polite doctors I have seen in years. She was thorough with my visit, and answered all of my questions. I have a follow up visit in a few weeks, and I am happy to say I have found our new primary care provider!!
in Flint, MI |
Shows no concern or sense of urgency in figuring what is wrong with patients. You have a better chances of figuring out your own malady than her. I don't doubt that she's capable, I just feel like she simply does not care. Her staff erases messages left on both the nurses line and her voicemail, without notifying her. They blame other medical offices for not faxing things to them when I know for a fact these items were faxed. Horrific wait times for 5 minutes of her time. Overall just awful.
in Otisville, MI |
Been going to Dr. Goleba for years. Always kind, friendly and takes her time with me.
in davison mi |
Horrible doctor never found what was wrong with me and never concerned about my health. Has seriously high blood pressure and she didn't do a thing. Has severe sharp pain in my shoulder past few years and she never cared enough to figure out the cause. Hard to get in a couple times I was told my appointment was cancelled after driving an hour from job and taking day off work they never call to tell you! Also be ready to wait 2+ hours to be seen for the 5 minutes she gives you.
Have you seen Dr. Maria Goleba, MD?
Are you Dr. Goleba?

Compare Dr. Goleba

Dr. Goleba's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Goleba has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Goleba's Board Certifications

Completed in 1986

McLaren Regional Medical Center

Completed in 1997

• Polish

Dr. Goleba does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goleba and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Goleba does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Goleba and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.