Dr. Maria Avila Robles, MD

Dr. Maria Avila Robles, MD

Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Maria Avila Robles, MD is an advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in Hollywood, FL and has been practicing for 1 years. She specializes in advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology.Read her story

Memorial Division Of Advanced Heart Failure And Transplant

3501 Johnson St

Hollywood, FL 33021

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Avila Robles

Dr. Avila Robles' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Avila Robles "I am a cardiologist specialized in advanced heart failure and transplantation at Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute. I care for patients with end-stage heart failure requiring advanced therapies such as mechanical circulatory support and/or heart transplantation. I knew I wanted to become a doctor since I was a kid. I have always had the desire to help people. Taking care of patients with chronic heart failure has been a very unique experience. I have had the opportunity to create special bonds with my patients. Everything they go through, I go through along with them. They become like family, and I do everything I can to meet their needs. At Memorial, quality care and compassion are our top priorities. We make sure each patient gets the attention and unique care that they need so they can live their best life. Before joining Memorial, I received specialized training and performed research at several institutions including Mayo Clinic, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine/Steward Carney Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital."

• Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology

Dr. Avila Robles does not have any board certifications listed.

• Heart Failure

• Mayo Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2017
  • Mt Sanai Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Avila Robles has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Avila Robles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Avila Robles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Avila Robles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Avila Robles' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Avila Robles to family and friends

Dr.Avila is very respectful and nice. She is also bilingual which is a definite plus!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The Total Heart Center team is amazing! From the secretaries to the nurses to the Physicians, everyone is always so nice, friendly and welcoming. I have never been to a Doctor's office where I feel like at home. Dr. Avila is very thorough, friendly and compassionate. She was beyond patient with me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've had a very good experience with all the staff I've experienced. GOOD JOB!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Avila Robles?

More Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology Specialists like Dr. Avila Robles at Memorial Division Of Advanced Heart Failure And Transplant

Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology Specialist