Dr. Maria Celeste Lomarda, MD

Dr. Maria Celeste Lomarda, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Maria Celeste Lomarda, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. She specializes in family medicine, adolescent medicine, and more.

Franciscan Medical Clinic at St. Joseph

1608 S J St Fl 3

Tacoma, WA 98405

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Lomarda

Video

Dr. Lomarda's Experience

Dr. Lomarda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Lomarda "Maria Celeste Lomarda, MD, provides comprehensive primary care for the whole family. Dr. Lomarda was drawn to medicine early on, after watching her mother, a nurse, care for others. She seeks to help each patient the best way she can, through competent, compassionate care. Board certified in family medicine, Dr. Lomarda is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and American Board of Family Medicine. She is fluent in English and Filipino."

• Adolescent Medicine
  • Pediatrics

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Colon Cancer Screening
  • Excision of Cyst
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of the Philippines College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Summa Health System

Dr. Lomarda has no media or publications listed.

• Filipino

Dr. Lomarda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lomarda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lomarda's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lomarda to family and friends

Dr. Lomarda's Performance

GOOD

Did not have to wait. My daughter was seen even though we arrived late. She listened to all my concerns and requested a follow-up and gave us the necessary time we needed to cover everything. I have been a mom for 21 years and have seen many pediatricians she is by far one of the best out there. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Does not listen to patient. Absolutely terrible. Negligent. Told me my large saliva stone under my tongue was a soar throat. I asked her to touch the large stone protruding under my tongue, she said it was unnecessary. She refused to give me a referral to a specialist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Lomarda is kind, knowledgeable, very competent and does spend the time to get to know you instead of rushing to her next patient. I can tell that she is a very compassionate doctor. She took really good care of my parents and after she learned of my dad's passing she called my mother...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She is the best. I had to move out of the area to accept a job. I will miss my heath plan and Dr Lomarda. She is the best and I was blessed to be under her care for two years. She was very professional, knowledgeable, caring and courteous as was her staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I appreciate Dr. Lomarda's commitment to her profession -- she gives generously of her time, energy, and expertise in her care for her patients. She is thorough in her examination, treatment, and explanations about what is going on medically with me.
Are you Dr. Lomarda?

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Lomarda at Franciscan Medical Clinic at St. Joseph

Internal Medicine Specialist