Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD

Dr. Bustillo
Telehealth services available

South Florida Inst Reprod Medcn

7300 Sw 62nd Pl Fl 4 South Miami, FL 33143

Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in South Miami, FL and has over 46 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin medical school in 1975. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bustillo to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Bustillo treats your condition or procedure

• Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginal Surgery

Dr. Bustillo accepts

Dr. Bustillo accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

4.761904761904762%
4.761904761904762%
61.904761904761905%

Dr. Bustillo?
  • Appointment scheduling (7)
  • Explained conditions well (7)
  • Listened & answered questions (7)
  • Appointment was rushed (15)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (14)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (14)
Dr. Bustillo is the reason we have the joy and love of our lives - a little girl born in the Spring of 2019. We are so thankful to her and the entire practice at IFVMD. Mr. Bustillo is extremely knowledgeable and detailed in her practice. She is direct and no non-sense. If you are looking for someone to baby you, then she might not be the best choice for you. However, if you are looking for someone to be straight, lay out the facts and guide you to the success of starting your family, she is your best bet. She has been practicing longer than most in the field and has the benefit of these years of experience. We also found the whole staff at IVFMD to be pleasant and easy to reach when needed, which is a huge factor in this naturally stressful process. We are very happy patients, returning soon to hopefully add to our family with Dr. Bustillo's assistance.
Liz – May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
Dr.. Bustillo was clear and direct in advising me what best course to take on my IVF journey. I appreciate her candor, minimizing for me potential costs and heartache. I'm aware that with my age (44), my needs are exponentially more difficult but the positivity I've received from Dr. Bustillo and the entire staff has been so inspiring! I'm looking forward to receiving their help in making my dream come true.
YR in Pembroke Pines, FL – Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
Please, please, please don’t see her, I’m trying to prevent you to do the same huge mistake i did by having her as a dr, bad behavior, arrogant, lack of knowledge, made lost 2 years paying expensive treatment for something i did not have, she failed in my diagnostic, and made me pay and pay tons of money, when all I had were polyps that were removed by another dr and i got pregnant, She is really awful, i could spend all day doing things she made my family suffer in vain
FL – Dec 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
Dr. B is the most sincere and compassionate doctor I have ever met. She makes sure her patients are well taken care of and that they know exactly what to expect through out the course of their treatment. She is my angel sent from up above!
SASHA in HIALEAH, FL – Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
Dr. Bustillo diagnosed me with PCOS and even had me take enzymes to help with it. I became pregnant unexpectedly within that month. She did an ultrasound and said I would/was having miscarriage. She offered to do a D&C on me to remove the embryo. I was in shock and went home. I was not having a miscarriage. Another ultrasound confirmed I was still pregnant and healthy. She had taken me off my pregnancy meds for two weeks. Dr Bustillo practices LAZY and DANGEROUS medicine.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
D. H. in Miami, FL – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
Dr. Bustillo is a miracle doctor. She was very honest with me, never gave me the run around. She checked me for any possible health issues that might had been causing my infertility and after many blood draws, ultrasounds, an MRI and another surgery to remove my uterine fibroids I finally got pregnant. I am expecting twins in May! I will forever be thankful to her for my future miracle babies!
PE in Miramar, Fl – Mar 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
Dr Bustillo is an informative, patient and caring doctor. She compassionately assisted my husband and I. We conceived at 40 yrs old after a year and a half of disapointment. I trust her expertise and judgement. We got pregnant within months of seeing her using IUI. We now have an amazing 1 1/2 year old boy. I look forward to trying for #2 with her again. She ran all the required diagnostic tests, tracked my cycle and the quality of my eggs, and looked at my ovaries pre and post ovulation.
Sue in Miami, FL – Oct 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
Waste of money and precious time. No professional commitment with patient coupled with High turnover of untrained staff and very disorganized operation. We run two cycles before making the right decision of using another doctor that correctly diagnosed the problem running the proper tests
Miami, FL – Sep 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
At the 3rd IUI, her office call to tell me I was pregnant. Later I found out that in reality I was never pregnant, the test was reading the injection they prescribed me. I had a meeting with Bustillo where she herself told me that it was a "miscarriage" and that I should do 3 different blood work tests to see why I miscarried that only a lab in Chicago does. Of course the tests were not covered by insurance and they totaled to~ $1,000.Her office was the worst experience of my life!
FF in Miami, FL – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
This Dr. does not know how to deal with patients that have premature ovarian aging/ or in other words that are poor responders to fertility drugs. I had two cancelled IVF cycles since I was not responding to the fertility drugs she put me on, at which point she suggested donor eggs. Clearly she did not know what she was doing. Needless to say, I switched Doctor's and went out of State to carry on with a successful IVF cycle. Josie, her IVF coordinator, is incompetent & always unavailable.
Miami, FL – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bustillo?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility