Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 68

Dr. Bustillo

South Florida Inst Reprod Medcn

7300 SW 62nd Pl Fl 4 South Miami, FL 33143

Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in South Miami, FL and has been practicing for 39 years. She graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin in 1975 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Bustillo accepts

Dr. Bustillo accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Bustillo treats your condition or procedure

2.2

Dr. Bustillo?
Dr. Bustillo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD
Dr.. Bustillo was clear and direct in advising me what best course to take on my IVF journey. I appreciate her candor, minimizing for me potential costs and heartache. I'm aware that with my age (44), my needs are exponentially more difficult but the positivity I've received from Dr. Bustillo and the entire staff has been so inspiring! I'm looking forward to receiving their help in making my dream come true.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
Please, please, please don’t see her, I’m trying to prevent you to do the same huge mistake i did by having her as a dr, bad behavior, arrogant, lack of knowledge, made lost 2 years paying expensive treatment for something i did not have, she failed in my diagnostic, and made me pay and pay tons of money, when all I had were polyps that were removed by another dr and i got pregnant, She is really awful, i could spend all day doing things she made my family suffer in vain
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
Dr. B is the most sincere and compassionate doctor I have ever met. She makes sure her patients are well taken care of and that they know exactly what to expect through out the course of their treatment. She is my angel sent from up above!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
Dr. Bustillo diagnosed me with PCOS and even had me take enzymes to help with it. I became pregnant unexpectedly within that month. She did an ultrasound and said I would/was having miscarriage. She offered to do a D&C on me to remove the embryo. I was in shock and went home. I was not having a miscarriage. Another ultrasound confirmed I was still pregnant and healthy. She had taken me off my pregnancy meds for two weeks. Dr Bustillo practices LAZY and DANGEROUS medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
Dr. Bustillo is a miracle doctor. She was very honest with me, never gave me the run around. She checked me for any possible health issues that might had been causing my infertility and after many blood draws, ultrasounds, an MRI and another surgery to remove my uterine fibroids I finally got pregnant. I am expecting twins in May! I will forever be thankful to her for my future miracle babies!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
Dr Bustillo is an informative, patient and caring doctor. She compassionately assisted my husband and I. We conceived at 40 yrs old after a year and a half of disapointment. I trust her expertise and judgement. We got pregnant within months of seeing her using IUI. We now have an amazing 1 1/2 year old boy. I look forward to trying for #2 with her again. She ran all the required diagnostic tests, tracked my cycle and the quality of my eggs, and looked at my ovaries pre and post ovulation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
Waste of money and precious time. No professional commitment with patient coupled with High turnover of untrained staff and very disorganized operation. We run two cycles before making the right decision of using another doctor that correctly diagnosed the problem running the proper tests
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
At the 3rd IUI, her office call to tell me I was pregnant. Later I found out that in reality I was never pregnant, the test was reading the injection they prescribed me. I had a meeting with Bustillo where she herself told me that it was a "miscarriage" and that I should do 3 different blood work tests to see why I miscarried that only a lab in Chicago does. Of course the tests were not covered by insurance and they totaled to~ $1,000.Her office was the worst experience of my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?
This Dr. does not know how to deal with patients that have premature ovarian aging/ or in other words that are poor responders to fertility drugs. I had two cancelled IVF cycles since I was not responding to the fertility drugs she put me on, at which point she suggested donor eggs. Clearly she did not know what she was doing. Needless to say, I switched Doctor's and went out of State to carry on with a successful IVF cycle. Josie, her IVF coordinator, is incompetent & always unavailable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maria Bustillo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bustillo?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility