Dr. Maria Bennett, MD

Dr. Maria Bennett, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 50 years old

29 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Bennett specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Hoover, AL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bennett? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bennett's Experience

See how Dr. Bennett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bennett

Dr. Bennett accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bennett has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bennett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bennett to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Bennett's Performance
in Birmingham, AL |
While I like dr bennett, she is always, and I mean always, running behind. I don't mean 15 to 20 minutes. We're talking a soldi hour and a half to 2 hours. Shes always overbooked. Chances are that I will be changing drs. If all I need is a prescription reauthorization, I don't expect to be waiting that long.
Birmingham, AL |
I believe the information they provide to patients is incorrect. They also do not seem concerned with your opinion or concerns as the patient. I asked for an appointment and was told there was nothing they could do for me and they cancelled my appointment. Come to find out, the reason they were using as to why they couldn't help me was wrong as confirmed by the Emergency Room. I sure felt like they just didn't want to see me. I will be finding a new doctor.
in Bessemer, AL |
I personally love her. But she ignores my refill requests or sends just one through if I have multiples. And the wait time is awful. I have left at 5:15 before because she had not seen me and they were shutting the building down. Plus I think she isn't very interested in my health. The exams, for me are short and not thorough. I don't pill shop nor am I a hypochondriac!
in Hueytown AL |
I have been seeing Dr Bennett for 12 years and she has always given me and my family great health care.
in Bessemer, AL |
Dr Bennett seems to be a very caring physician. Unfortunately she also seems to be overwhelmed and was not able to communicate clearly or take the time with me on my last visit as to why she was ordering specific tests. Back office also has been inefficient in sending records as needed to specialists and not making referrals as Dr requests.
Have you seen Dr. Maria Bennett, MD?
Are you Dr. Bennett?

Compare Dr. Bennett

Dr. Bennett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Bennett has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bennett's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Bennett does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bennett and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of South Alabama / College of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

University South Ala

Completed in 1995

Univ Of South Alabama Medical Center

Completed in 1997

Dr. Bennett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bennett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bennett does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bennett and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.