Dr. Maria Alicia S. Alino, MD

Dr. Maria Alicia S. Alino, MD

Pediatrics | Female | 57 years old

25 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Alino specializes in Pediatrics and practices in Oroville, CA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Alino? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Alino's Experience

See how Dr. Alino's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alino

Dr. Alino accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Alino has admitting privileges.

Dr. Alino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alino to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Alino's Performance
in Gridley, CA |
She is the greatest pediatrician I have ever had. She truly cares about her patients. The staff is really professional as well. On her super busy days I have seen her waiting room swamped with patients and she still has managed to see all of them with a huge smile on her face. She listens well and intently and takes it seriously if her patient has a health problem. I love to take my children too her office because I know she has a passion for her job. Also I they keep the rooms super clean.
in Oroville, CA |
Very nice n good...she speaks spanish and accepts medicaid
in Paradise, CA |
She is very efficient and I am able to get my child taken care of easily. I love the aquarium in the waiting area.
Oroville, CA |
Great experiences with Dr. Alino - I've been bringing my kids to her for the past ten years and couldn't be happier. Wait times are sometimes a bit long but she and her nurses make up for it by being attentive, caring, and enthusiastic
in Oroville, CA |
Does not explain herself. Wait time is typically 2hrs WITH an appt. Does NOT listen to my child or myself. Rambles on and its very hard to understand her because her accent and how hyped up she is. Genuinely does not care about my child. More concerned with the fact my child is on Medicare than any health concerns. Very upsetting experience. Alino is the worst Dr I have ever encountered. : ( There aren't many Drs here but im sure theres better than this. :, (
Magalia, CA |
She does NOT care for kids, nor does she like them. She looks at kids as if they were dollar signs. She will purposely diagnose kids diseases that will give her and her physician friends more money. I urge all parents everywhere to NOT GO TO HER. She tried to diagnose my child with something and had the nerve to tell me to look it up. Very rude, arrogant and egotistic. She gives pediatricians everywhere a HORRIBLE name.
If I could rate 0 I would. Not only did I wait 2+ hours, I told her I thought my newborn had thrush and she told me it was milk on her tongue and to wipe it off. Well less than a week later I take her for a second opinion and what do you know, she has a raging case of thrush. Just don't even risk your child's health.
Have you seen Dr. Maria Alicia S. Alino, MD?
Are you Dr. Alino?

Compare Dr. Alino

Dr. Alino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Alino has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Alino's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Alino does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Alino and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Santo Tomas / Faculty Of Medicine and Surgery

Graduated in 1983

Va Hosp

Completed in 1984

U Fla Hlth Sci Ctr

Completed in 1989

Dr. Alino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Alino does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Alino and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.