Dr. Maria Alexianu, MD

Dr. Maria Alexianu, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Maria Alexianu, MD is a neurology specialist in Westfield, NJ and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina in 1989 and specializes in neurology.

507 Westfield Ave

Westfield, NJ 07090

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Alexianu

See how frequently Dr. Alexianu performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Cerebrovascular Disease

Dr. Alexianu's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Alexianu "Treating every patient as she would treat her family, and providing extensive interviews and examinations by taking enough time to listen and answer questions fully she makes patients feels in trustworthy hands. Her office staff members go out of their way to help patients deal with their appointments and pre-certifications for different tests as well as to make their visit and interaction with the practice a greatly satisfying experience."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Shadyside Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • New York University Hospitals Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Alexianu has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • German
  • Romanian

Dr. Alexianu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alexianu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alexianu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alexianu to family and friends

Dr. Alexianu's Performance

The only physician I have ever met that really treats the whole patient, thinks out of the box and investigates thoroughly to find the cause of illness., There is no reason to seek a neurologist in Manhattan or elsewhere if you have this physician treating your illness.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Alexianu has been a blessing for my heath.After being dismissed my a neuro when I said my legs twitch said "well I don't see it " Dr alexianu diagnosed my disorder& proper treatment. Does EZmG herself. Always asks how I am doing on a medication/treatment knowing we are all different! Talks to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Went to multiple doctors with the same terrible symptoms that were getting worse. They all told me I was fine and it was just stress. I found that odd considering I hadn't felt any stress or anxiety prior to onset. It was suggested by a friend to check out a neurologist and thank god I found Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She is the most conscientious and thorough physician I have ever met with. She took the time to get to know me and carefully listen to my symptoms and concerns. I am not usually one to write online reviews, but I was so impressed by Dr. Alexianu's caring and thorough approach to helping me, that I...more
Are you Dr. Alexianu?