Dr. Marguerite Brathwaite, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Marguerite Brathwaite, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Southwest Med Assocs Ob/Gyn 8655 S Eastern Ave Las Vegas, NV 89123 Get Directions

Dr. Marguerite Brathwaite, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Brathwaite is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Brathwaite's Experience

See how Dr. Brathwaite's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brathwaite

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Brathwaite has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brathwaite's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brathwaite to family and friends
    3.6
    Dr. Brathwaite's Performance
    in Las Vegas Nevada |
    Dr. Brathwaite so amazing I wish all my doctors were like her so full of life have all the answers to question if it wasn't for her I don't know when I would've did I want to thank her for being my Doctor for 18yrs and many more to come I appreciate her service
    in North Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr Brathwaite has been My OB for over a year. She is thorough during each visit and answers all questions promptly. She is always accessible for questions and visits. She provides Excellent care and I can't wait for my first delivery with Dr Brathwaite!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Brathwaite is very imformative and thorough. She's been very knowledgeable about any questions I've had throughout my pregnancy. She's always very kind.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    I have seeing Dr. Brathwaite for almost 13 years now. She helped me deliver my two children and has made my health a priority. Dr. Brathwiate can answer any question because of her years of experience or just be an ear to listen. I am so lucky to have her as my Doctor.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    I have been her patient for my last two pregnancies and annual visits. I habe nothing but the utmost respect foe the care she has nothing less that personable and caring. Especially during my last which was high risk.
    Marietta, GA |
    Dr Brathwaite is extremely patient and thorough! During my visit, I had a LOT of questions and concerns regarding some issues I've been having and she dedicated the time needed to address every concern thoroughly and giving me the proper aid. This is something I look for in doctors bc some quickly rush through visits leaving little time for questions. She's very knowledgeable and has a way of making you feel comfortable and well equipped. I will defintely recommend her to family and friends.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    She is very knowledgeable and thorough.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    She is very knowledgeable and patient. Great bedside manner. She is now my regulat Dr. I trust her my life.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr Brathwaite is such a trustworthy person. I had an emergency and she put me in right away. She answered all of my question throughly and went over every step of my procedure. Definitely recommend her as your OB. Had great experiences and she's an amazing doctor
    in Las Vegas, NV. |
    Dr. Marguerite Brathwaite has been my OB/GYN since 2002. She delivered both of my children, now ages 13 & 10. I commend her for always being professional, extremely knowledgeable, very helpful, always available to answer questions & for having outstanding bedside manner! I am thankful that a friend recommended her to me because I have not had great experiences with doctors. & I always feel like she genuinely cares about my well being & truly cares about me as a patient! Thank you Dr. Brathwaite
    Las Vegas, NV |
    I would never recommend Dr. Marguerite. She was never my OB and NEVER will be. When it came time for me to deliver she was the only doctor on call. She has absolutely NO bed side manner, honestly it was a horrible experience. I do not care that she is the Associate Medical Director, Obstetrics & Gynecology. She is a human being just like the rest of us, she acts like her crap doesn't stink! For having the position she holds she should be rated outstanding.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    Very patient & knowledgeable! Answered questions and explained procedures throughly. Excellent service!
    in Summerlin, NV |
    I'm sorry but Brathwaites body language gives off she's not the least bit interested or concerned, stays close to the door with her hand on the knob. Less then desirable professionalism and bed side manner. I will not be going back and will find another OBGYN asap.
    Have you seen Dr. Marguerite Brathwaite, MD?
    Are you Dr. Brathwaite?

Dr. Brathwaite's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Brathwaite has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brathwaite's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
    • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
    • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
    • Maternal Anemia
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Pap Smear Abnormalities

Martin Luther King/Drew U

Completed in 1995

Martin Luther King/Drew U

Completed in 1998

Dr. Brathwaite does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brathwaite and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Endocervical Curettage
    • Hysterectomy - Open
    • Sympathectomy
    • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
    • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC