Dr. Marguerite Bernett, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female

Dr. Bernett
3993 Portola Pkwy Irvine, CA 92602

Dr. Marguerite Bernett, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Irvine, CA. She graduated from University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and breast surgery.

Dr. Bernett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bernett

4.2

Dr. Bernett?
Dr. Bernett's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marguerite Bernett, MD
I have been receiving medical skin care treatments from Dr Bernett for the past 15 years. I cannot say enough of how much I trust Dr Bernett and the excellent work she has done for me. I have fair skin with sun damage, dark spots and too many lines. And with consistent care, my skin is smoother and firmer. Because of all the sun exposure, I had a CO2laser early on & medical skin care. More recently I had the Infini - microneedling with radiofrequency for my face and neck, which was easier to get through compared to the laser. My skin looks really good and firm but natural. She gives detailed instructions to avoid problems such as bruising and swelling. It’s important to follow those instructions since to avoid bruising. She checked up on me and made sure I was OK. I really appreciate the thorough follow up, not to common now a days. I referred a good friend of mine for Iiposuction and breast surgery. She was highly satisfied & happy with her results. Dr. Bernett is great!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marguerite Bernett, MD?
I'd met with a number of hair restoration doctors in Los Angeles and Orange County. Dr. Bernett is by far the most compassionate, creative, and exceptional in the market. I am completely happy with the treatment and service I received, and my results are phenomenal! I have already referred friends to Dr. Bernett... and I will continue to sing her praises.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marguerite Bernett, MD?
I had an incredible experience with Dr. Bernett and her very nice staff. They were caring and professional. A friend had previously had breast surgery with Dr. Bernett, highly recommended her to me. She listened carefully during the consultation, and gave me treatment options. I added treatment of the stubborn tummy fat and thighs, so it could be done at the time of my breast surgery It's been since months since my surgery. The overall experience has been excellent. Everything turned out really great! I feel so much better, and I am very happy and satisfied with my results. I can not say enough, very satisfied, and highly recommend Dr. Bernett.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marguerite Bernett, MD?
Dr. Bernett is truly a professional, highly ethical, supportive, and caring Dr. She is very honest when you receive a consultation. I had my breast reconstruction done with Dr. Barnett. I had breast capsulectomy and she perform an outstanding job on both breast. She fully understood my concerns and met them with very high standards. I would highly recommend Dr. Barnett to anyone that maybe considering breast surgery. My recovery was very easy. Overall, Dr. Bennett is the BEST, thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marguerite Bernett, MD?
Dr. Bernett was so wonderful. I couldn't believe how thoughtful she was to get to know me and in no way made me feel rushed or less important than her other patients. I was in for such a minor treatment and for her to make me feel important really made a difference. Wonderful woman with great energy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marguerite Bernett, MD?
I saw Dr. Bernett on May 8, 2018 for RF Microneedling w/PRP. I purchased 3 sessions for $3,750. After my procedure, I found out she'd never used the Infini machine on a patient. There were many things that went very wrong. Today is 17 days post treatment and I'm still bruised under my eyes, on my eyelids, my face hurts (both aching to the touch and stinging) and my swallowing still isn't 100% normal. As with any healthcare provider, check for Board Certification and specific experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marguerite Bernett, MD?
Patient. Explains everything very well. Detail oriented and is very interested in actually caring about people
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marguerite Bernett, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bernett?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

University of California At Los Angeles / School of Dentistry
Reconstructive Breast Surgery, University of Louisville

• Italian

Dr. Bernett accepts

Dr. Bernett accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Anthem Blue Cross
Assurant Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Health Net

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Bernett's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Breast Size or Shape Change
  • Buttock Lift
  • Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Skin Laxity
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wrinkles

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bernett treats patients.

71% Patient experience rating, 2% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)