Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 56

Dr. Feintuch

Margot Feintuch MD PLLC

1507 16TH AVE S Nashville, TN 37212

Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Nashville, TN. She is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Feintuch to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Feintuch's experience treating your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Feintuch

3.1

Dr. Feintuch?
  • Wait times (7)
  • Appointment scheduling (6)
  • Staff friendliness (6)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
I’ve seen Dr. Feintuch 20 time and she always comes across as compassionate provider that is on my team. She is very intelligent but offers very practical advice for dealing with life’s issues. I drive over 60 miles to see this Doctor, she is worth the drive and money. If you are looking for a mental health provider in the Nashville area I highly recommend Dr. Margot Feintuch.
D. in Manchester, Tennessee – Feb 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD?
Went to see Dr. Feintuch for a psychiatry appointment and was highly unsatisfied with her bedside manner. She kept looking at her watch while I was talking and telling me that we needed to change the subject multiple times. She made me feel like I was an inconvenience and I felt like she was judging me the entire time. Would never go back and see her again.
Kingston Springs, TN – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD?
Amazing psychiatrist. She is caring, knowledgeable, and always has the best interest of her client. Thank you for helping me. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a caring, knowledgeable psychiatrist.
Nashville, TN – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD?
Dr. Feintuch is the most caring psychiatrist I've had because she spends more time asking questions about me than any other doctor has. This kind of relationship is very hard to come by. She correctly diagnosed me and gave me the exact meds I need to be on.
Sarah in Chattanooga, TN – Dec 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD?
Called "Dr" Feintuch with need in dose change of medication for college student. After she told me that she didn't need to speak to me (since my CHILD is 18). Was told to find someone on campus to make a dose change in a medication that SHE ordered. She sure didn't mind taking our money for a 15 min visit for the Rx!!!!!! I am the parent and we pay her fees, she sure doesn't mind taking your money. Don't plan on receiving back up care!! Had to call the pediatricians office for help!
Minneapolis, MN – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD?
VERY unhappy with this provider. Would NEVER recommend her!
Minneapolis, MN – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD?
Referred a family member to Dr. Feintuch, and she did a careful evaluation. She met with his parents and made what sounded like a correct diagnosis and over the course of his therapy with her his symptoms improved significantly. Looked up her training, and she came here from Minningers, one of US News's top psychiatric hospitals. She stopped working with him, when he no longer needed her. She was open and kept good rapport with his parents.
Davis in Nashville, TN – Oct 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD?
I would not recommend this doctor because she has proven to be dishonest and not very knowledgeable. She is in this profession for money purposes only, not to help people. I am crushed and more damaged because of her.
Damaged patient in Nashville, tn – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Feintuch?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Is Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Feintuch's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Feintuch accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Feintuch frequently treats Bipolar Disorder. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Feintuch treats.

Where is Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD's office located?

Dr. Feintuch's office is located at 1507 16TH AVE S, Nashville, TN 37212. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Feintuch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD?

Margot Feintuch MD PLLC1507 16TH AVE S Nashville, TN 37212

Dr. Feintuch is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown