Dr. Margo Herron, MD

Dr. Margo Herron, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Margo Herron, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Ashland, OR and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Indiana University / School of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in plastic surgery and facial plastic & reconstructive surgery.

638 N Main St Ste C

• PacificSource
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Herron

See how frequently Dr. Herron performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Localized Fat Deposits
high
Skin Cancer
Cancer

Dr. Herron's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Herron "The Elizabeth Institute was founded by reconstructive and cosmetic surgeon Margo Herron and her husband Eric. The institute was named in tribute to Dr. Herron's mother, Mary Elizabeth, a caring and compassionate woman who was deeply involved in philanthropy and community involvement. The Herron's wish for their practice to be representative of those same characteristics. Dr. Herron's desire is to help patients feel whole again through offering cosmetic, and reconstructive procedures."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University of Evansville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Indiana University / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Southern Illinois University-School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Southern Ilinois University / Plastic Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Herron has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Herron does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Herron and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Herron's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Herron to family and friends

Dr. Herron's Performance

I absolutely love that I selected Dr Herron for my breast surgery. After having complications from previous surgeries of other doctors, Dr Herron spent the time to educate me on why and how she would correct my breasts. Words can’t express Ihow extremely pleased with my results.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a breast cancer diagnosis and was referred to Dr. Herron by my surgeon. She is the preferred plastic surgeon by the top breast cancer surgeons in Grants Pass and gets top ratings from the breast cancer survivor group and surgical nurses there as well. Dr. Herron saw me promptly, discussed...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
One of the best experiences I've had with a physician. From the minute you walk in the staff is friendly and helpful. No "attitudes" from them that everone encounters at some doctors offices. Dr. Herron is excellent at communicating her knowledge and suggestions. Within minutes of my exam i felt I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was extremely pleased with Dr. Herron and all the staff that work along side her. She spent two years working with me off and on to help me down the correct path vs. just doing what I walked in the office and asked for, I didn't have a clue what I really wanted and after all she has been doing...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been very small chested my entire life and have always thought about getting implants, but after I was done having children. The time came and I'm so grateful I found Dr. Herron. She was easy to talk to, very knowledgeable, and walked me through the entire process from start to finish. I felt...more
Are you Dr. Herron?