Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Female
Dr. Margo Freedberg, DMD
Dr. Margo Freedberg, DMD is a dentist who practices in Springfield, NJ.

475 Morris Ave

Springfield, NJ 07081

Learn about Dr. Freedberg

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Freedberg is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Freedberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Freedberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Freedberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freedberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Freedberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freedberg to family and friends
Dr. Freedberg's Performance
in Union, N.J. |
I have been coming to this dental practice for 30 years. The staff and Dr. Freedberg are amazing. They are kind, caring, and compassionate. All dr offices should be run like this one. It has not changed in all the years I have been coming here.
Mountain Lakes |
Dr Freedberg took me in as an emergency patient and was extremely accommodating. Her staff was efficient and pleasant. Dr Freedberg was wonderful. She explained my condition and solved my problem within minutes. I'm so grateful. Thank you!
Summit, NJ |
Dr Freedberg is so gentle and patient that I did not even realize she had completed the procedure! I was still waiting for the anesthetic to kick in. I recommend her heartily.
in Short Hills, NJ |
I just had a tooth extracted by Dr. Freedberg. I was referred to her and was told she was one of the best if not the best oral surgeon in the vicinity. My experience confirmed this. I had read that Dr. Freedberg and her staff were exceptional. This was the case. Talented, clean, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Almost made it a pleasant experience.
Margo Freedberg and her staff are unparalleled. These are the people you want assisting you when it comes to oral & maxillofacial surgery. They make you feel very comfortable, to the point that you forget you are in a doctor's office. They are very bright & helpful, led by a six-time New Jersey Monthly Top Dentist (and counting!). I've had surgery twice here and I pay cash because I have no insurance, and I don't regret it at all. I am rather thankful for the service & attention I get here.
Westfield, NJ |
Excellent experience for my 11 year old daughter who got a tooth extracted.
Have you seen Dr. Margo Freedberg, DMD?
Are you Dr. Freedberg?