Dr. Margarita Garcia, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 62

Dr. Garcia

Margarita Garcia, MD

11219 Financial Centre Pkwy Ste 303 Little Rock, AR 72211

Dr. Margarita Garcia, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Little Rock, AR. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Garcia to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Unknown (3/14/2012)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check Dr. Garcia's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Garcia accepts

Dr. Garcia accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Garcia

2.7

Dr. Garcia?
  • Appointment scheduling (4)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (6)
I brought my son to see Dr. Garcia about four months ago. Getting in to see her took an extraordinarily long time because her office insisted that the intake forms had to be mailed to us, completed, and processed before we could even make an appointment. Getting into see her was a headache, she was consistently late for appointments, forgot what we'd discussed in previous meetings, and was a nightmare to get a hold of regarding prescriptions. She may be a fine doctor but awful in other areas.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
BoyMom0527 in AR – Aug 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margarita Garcia, MD?
Misdiagnosed me and my sibling with a number of problems as a result of over medicating us. Made us pay for appointments she decided she wouldn't keep, and the appointments she did keep, she would talk only about herself rather than asking us how we were doing and if we were improving. She said incredibly insulting things in relation to our "diagnoses". Many people I have known who have seen her over the years are worse off now than they were before and are brainwashed into thinking she's great.
Little Rock, AR – May 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margarita Garcia, MD?
I came to this site to get information I needed to fill out some paper work and was completely stunned to see that she only had 2.5 stars. COMPLETELY DISAGREE. She has been one of the best things that has happened to me and my life and it was all by chance. When I began seeing her, I wasn't unhappy with my medications, but she wanted to try a few different things. I was open to try and it was then I realized how brilliant she is, new dosages, different meds and I am a completely new person.
Amy Kennedy in Little Rock, AR – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margarita Garcia, MD?
She is an absolute God-send for my child. We have seen so much growth in her based on her treatment from Dr. Garcia. She encourages us and recommends the proper therapies for us.
Higgins in North Little Rock, AR – Feb 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margarita Garcia, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Garcia?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston

Is Dr. Margarita Garcia, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Margarita Garcia, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Garcia's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Margarita Garcia, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Garcia accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Margarita Garcia, MD's office located?

Dr. Garcia's office is located at 11219 Financial Centre Pkwy Ste 303, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Margarita Garcia, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Garcia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Margarita Garcia, MD?

Margarita Garcia, MD

Raymond R. Remmel MD PA11219 Financial Centre Pkwy Ste 303 Little Rock, AR 72211