Dr. Margarita Czeskis, MD

Dr. Margarita Czeskis, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Broad Ripple Comm Phys 1095 Broad Ripple Ave Ste A Indianapolis IN 46220 Get Directions

Dr. Margarita Czeskis, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Indianapolis, IN. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Czeskis is affiliated with St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital, Community Hospital North, Community Heart and Vascular Hospital - North Campus and Community Hospital East.

Dr. Czeskis' Experience

See how Dr. Czeskis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Czeskis

Dr. Czeskis accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Czeskis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Czeskis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Czeskis to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Czeskis' Performance
    GOOD
in Indianapolis, IN |
After reading all the previous reviews I realized that both negative ones are written by people who actually did not see Dr. Czeskis. For me, and, I am sure, for most of her other patients she is an amazing doctor in many aspects. She is very passionate, and at the same time very professional. One can easy see that she follows last updates in medicine. She is the only one who was able to help me out and bring me back to my normal life whereas other physicians failed to do so.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I didn't see Dr. Czeskis, but I went to this practice. Two words: stay away. I saw the NP, Kathryn McGivern. No one in this office could answer my fairly basic questions about results when I finally got them on the phone, and the office mgr./lead nurse actually gave me incorrect information about my results and he told me, "DOCTORS DONT HAVE TIME TO CALL PATIENTS." Billing has been a nightmare because they apparently didn't follow American Medical Society guidelines too and did unneeded tests.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Czeskis is one of the absolute best doctors we have ever been to. I feel she saved my husbands life. She detected a problem we thought was treated for three years. When she reviewed his chart, she jumped on it immediately. For me, she takes her time, she listens, she is understanding and what I like about her most is that she initially treats medical issues with the lease amount of medication or treatment. She then builds from there. We love her and now our son will be seeing her.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Czeskis was my primary care physician. I returned from Brazil and was hospitalized with Guillain-Barre Syndrome. After being discharged, I learned of a suspected link between Zika exposure and GBS and wanted to get tested for Zika. A physician referral to the State Board of Health is required for the testing. I called Dr. Czeskis, explained my situation, was promptly denied and told to 'go to medcheck' b/c I had not been seen recently. They dumped me in a time of great need.
She is terrific! Best doctor I ever had! She is very attentive to all the details, spends as much time as needed, very professional, knowledgable, and compassionate!
in Indianapolis, IN |
She doesn't listen. She is pushy and brusque.
Have you seen Dr. Margarita Czeskis, MD?
Are you Dr. Czeskis?

Compare Dr. Czeskis

Dr. Czeskis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Czeskis has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Czeskis' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Czeskis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Czeskis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Omsk State Medical Academy

Graduated in 1986

Meth Ind University

Completed in 2003

Methodist Hospital

Completed in 2005

• Russian

Dr. Czeskis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Czeskis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Czeskis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Czeskis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.