Dr. Margarita Correa-Perez, MD

Practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 57 reviews.
Author:
Always a very good experience the girls at the office are always smiling and talkative and I love that. Dr. Correa is a very strict dr but knows her thing and if you follow her recommendations you will find a relieve to your pains or at least lower the pain level. They are fantastic. Will recommend to anyone that needs this type of service.
Author:
My Doctor is perfect. She stays informed of the latest scientific discoveries and I was so relieved to know she was aware and knowledgeable of Lyme disease. I wish I could have found her sooner. The staff is excellent.
Author:
Dr. Perez Correa is over the top thorough in her approach to complete assessment/evaluation/care plan of patient. She is #1 in seeking until she has the answer! Otherwise, I'd have never known I had a torn rotary cuff! Front desk was courteous and the wait was short.
Author:
Dr. Correa is very thorough in her questioning about your health in order to properly treat you.
Author:
The staff was very welcoming and accommodating . I depend on the CAC Medical Transportation to get to my appointments and sometimes they drop me off an hour or more early for my appointment. Instead of scolding me for arriving so early the entire staff was very understanding, kind, and showed flexibility. Even Dr. Oquendo did not mind that I was so early! I got right in and right out! I feel like a valued patient! I feel that everyone is empathetic and cares about the patients needs. I would ver
Author:
Dr. Correa is very compassionate, caring, friendly, detailed and attentive. Thank you.
Author:
Dr Correa is a one of a kind doctor. She is so knowledgeable, and I know that if I need to discuss what I am going through physically, she will truly listen. In the almost 4 years I have been seeing her, she has never made any decisions regarding my care without discussing it with me first. I am down well over 50% on my pain meds, and it was because of her care that I was able to accomplish this. I strongly recommend her as a pain management doctor! She really is the best!!
Author:
I never have to wait a long time to see the Doctor. She is empathetic and listens which is great. I have seen other pain management doctors and she is aware of my conditions and understands.
Author:
Feeling Very Blessed after many years of no help , Dr. Correa is not only highly intelligent but a kind caring amazing Woman , my prayers answered Thank You forevermore
Author:
The first time meeting with Dr. Margarita made me realize how thorough and straight forward she was going to the root of the problem with educated answers.
Author:
I was not pleased with the Dr. Never once asked to see the area of concern, just ordered expensive test.
Author:
Dr. Correa-Perrez is an outstanding doctor, and extremely compassionate. She, along with one of her colleagues, has given me faith in the medical community. However, she is a rare find these days. We need more doctors like her because, afterall, we are the patients who are paying and suffering the consequences when we go to bad doctors. If you have complicated health issues such as myself, do yourself a huge favor and put your trust in this doctor. She is truly here to help us.
Author:
Dr. Correa-Perez, is very knowledeable, tthorough and courteous.
Author:
She is excellent and takes good time in diagnosing her patients.
Author:
Dr. Correa is a great doctor with a lot of knowledge and have helped me alot. Thry also have an incredible staff. I visit the Orlando office and her staff respectful and caring, they are alwayz willing to help their patients. Would recommend them without any doubt
Author:
Dr. Correa is amazing and extremely helpful. She explains everything to you so you can understand what condition you have. Dr. Correa has been helping me for about 3 years now and has always addressed all my problems. The staff at the Clermont office is amazing as well. I recommend this office every chance I get to people. Keep up the great work!!
Author:
Finally a physician who understands lymphedema! I traveled 1 1/4 hours to receive my first-ever exam and diagnosis for this disorder. Dr. Correa truly listened and empathized with this huge change to my life. She gave me a full hour of her time and attention, offered helpful tips, and answered my list of questions. Now, with the lymphedema clinic established in her office, she and the therapist Kathy can consult and plan my course of treatment. She is most professional, positive & caring.
Author:
Dr. Correa is an outstanding physiatrist. I visit the Clermont office. She is an excellent clinician with a teaching and research background. A physician with good bedside manners, great communication skills, takes time to hear the patient and elaborates a treatment plan with him/her. Her staff is respectful and always willing to help. I recommend Dr. Correa without any doubt to my family and friends.
Author:
Dr Correra is an amazing doctor. I have been going to Physmedi for almost 3 years now and I give my doctor (Dr. Margarita Correra) a 100 percent approval. On top of being extreamly knowledgeable on many diifferent ailments, Dr Correra is very understanding of my needs. She will recommend different treatments if something is not working too well. I belive very strongly in my Doctor and so will anyone who applies
Author:
Dr. Correa-Perez is a very skilled professional doctor. She utilizes the very latest in technological advancements in science to diagnose and treat her patients. She tested me to ensure I had the necessary genetic makeup to metabolize the medication I was prescribed. Furthermore, she gave me nutritional advice and correct utilization of supplements to further assist me in managing my symptoms that worked very well.
Author:
I have fibromyalgia, if not for this doctor I would not be working today, by far the best doctor I've ever been to ,goes over , above and Beyond for her patience
Author:
Dr. Correa spends a great deal of time with each and every patient to ensure that each need is met. I really appreciate her vast knowledge of old medicines as well as the newer technologies coming to the forefront and her bedside manner. I have been with her for many years. She makes day to day living, with my injury, less painful.
Author:
Dr. Correa-Perez is an AMAZING physician. She's compassionate, knowledgeable, and takes the time to educate and explain the problem and how to resolve it. The only thing that needs major improvement is the staff. I didn't find them friendly at all, particularly to patients who are not Hispanic. They made me feel like I was an inconvenience, which made me feel uncomfortable as a patient.
Author:
So great to have a physician that understands lymphedema and the therapy!
Author:
Most Personable PM&R Doctor you'll ever Meet. Knowledgeable in many injuries and diseases, from Chronic Pain, Lymphedema (Swelling) to Brain & Spinal Cord Injuries.
Author:
Dr. Margarita Correa-Perez is in my opinion the best Physiatrist in Florida and the rest of the world! She takes the time to explain your condition, she is very compassionate, honest, with the patient! She calls you on the time of the appointment! She is up to date on all diseases of her specialty and gives you the best treatment available! She and her office staff give excellent customer service and I will recommend this place and Dr to anyone without hesitation!
Author:
After having gone to two different doctors and none of them able to help me, I found Dr. Correa-Perez on FB and she had me go for extensive blood work and testing. I am now finishing up getting wrapped three times a week and just got measured for compression garments. Hoping to be able to get knee surgery soon as I am in constant pain with bone against bone in both knees.
Author:
Dr. Correa, besides being my doctor is a tremendous human being. She has years of experience in her field of physiatrics. She was very precise, take the time to examine everything for a good diagnosis, I had a test and found my legs condition which it was the correct diagnosis. Dr. Correa is also timely, well-known professional in addition to English and Spanish. The best physiatrist you can have!
Author:
Office: clean staff courteous and friendly; not a long wait in either waiting room or exam room (1/2 hr total?); Dr courteous, friendly; reviewed records, discussed info; listened to my history, concerns; explained initial impression, testing to be done, potential treatments; return visit after testing and Dr explained results in detail, diagnosis, treatment plans including use of complementary supplements; drove 3 hrs there for each visit and feel it was worth my time to get actual di
Author:
Dr. Perez is a true professional. Very direct, and very knowledgeable. Extremely thorough in exams, testings, MRI reports and images. Dr. Perez has a genuine, sincere care for her patients, striving to assist in reaching future goals and bettering ones self. Several medical approaches are discussed. Her staff is very kind, friendly and accommodating. The office has 2 seating areas. Wait times are minimal. 5 star physician and staff.