Dr. Margarita Correa-Perez, MD

Dr. Margarita Correa-Perez, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Female

Physical Medicine Institute 621 Wilkinson St, Orlando, FL 32803 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Our mission is to promote the health and well being of the population by providing accessible, high-quality medical care for patients of all ages.Read more

Dr. Correa-Perez's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Correa-Perez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Correa-Perez

Dr. Correa-Perez accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Correa-Perez has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Correa-Perez's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Correa-Perez to family and friends
4.2
Experience with Dr. Correa-Perez
Dr. Correa-Perez's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (45)
in Ocoee, Fl |
Dr. Correa-Perez, is very knowledeable, tthorough and courteous.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Dr Correa is very Understanding & Compassionate Dr Correa takes an interest in every aspect of your medical history and She wishes to be informed of every doctor you may be seeing so that she can give Me the proper treatment..... It is a pleasure to have Dr Correa as one of my Doctors and Her staff are very Professional..... thank You
in Winter Haven, FL |
She is excellent and takes good time in diagnosing her patients.
Dr. Correa is a great doctor with a lot of knowledge and have helped me alot. Thry also have an incredible staff. I visit the Orlando office and her staff respectful and caring, they are alwayz willing to help their patients. Would recommend them without any doubt
San Jose, CA |
Dr. Correa is amazing and extremely helpful. She explains everything to you so you can understand what condition you have. Dr. Correa has been helping me for about 3 years now and has always addressed all my problems. The staff at the Clermont office is amazing as well. I recommend this office every chance I get to people. Keep up the great work!!
Finally a physician who understands lymphedema! I traveled 1 1/4 hours to receive my first-ever exam and diagnosis for this disorder. Dr. Correa truly listened and empathized with this huge change to my life. She gave me a full hour of her time and attention, offered helpful tips, and answered my list of questions. Now, with the lymphedema clinic established in her office, she and the therapist Kathy can consult and plan my course of treatment. She is most professional, positive & caring.
in Eustis, FL |
Dr. Correa is an outstanding physiatrist. I visit the Clermont office. She is an excellent clinician with a teaching and research background. A physician with good bedside manners, great communication skills, takes time to hear the patient and elaborates a treatment plan with him/her. Her staff is respectful and always willing to help. I recommend Dr. Correa without any doubt to my family and friends.
in Orlando, FL |
Very young staff has a way to go in how they treat their patients. They don't listen or care. They made me wait an hour past appt. time in waiting room while I was sick, to force me to take a pew test so I would be cleared for opioids I wouldn't use. Explained there wasn't any meds that would help me. I was told that I could not see the doctor until I took test. I broke down crying as I was a sick lymphedema patient not a pain management patient. Embarrassing, haven't decided if I'll go back.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Correra is an amazing doctor. I have been going to Physmedi for almost 3 years now and I give my doctor (Dr. Margarita Correra) a 100 percent approval. On top of being extreamly knowledgeable on many diifferent ailments, Dr Correra is very understanding of my needs. She will recommend different treatments if something is not working too well. I belive very strongly in my Doctor and so will anyone who applies
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Correa-Perez is a very skilled professional doctor. She utilizes the very latest in technological advancements in science to diagnose and treat her patients. She tested me to ensure I had the necessary genetic makeup to metabolize the medication I was prescribed. Furthermore, she gave me nutritional advice and correct utilization of supplements to further assist me in managing my symptoms that worked very well.
in orlando |
I have fibromyalgia, if not for this doctor I would not be working today, by far the best doctor I've ever been to ,goes over , above and Beyond for her patience
in Clermont, Fl |
Dr. Correa spends a great deal of time with each and every patient to ensure that each need is met. I really appreciate her vast knowledge of old medicines as well as the newer technologies coming to the forefront and her bedside manner. I have been with her for many years. She makes day to day living, with my injury, less painful.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Correa-Perez is an AMAZING physician. She's compassionate, knowledgeable, and takes the time to educate and explain the problem and how to resolve it. The only thing that needs major improvement is the staff. I didn't find them friendly at all, particularly to patients who are not Hispanic. They made me feel like I was an inconvenience, which made me feel uncomfortable as a patient.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Margarita Correa-Perez is in my opinion the best Physiatrist in Florida and the rest of the world! She takes the time to explain your condition, she is very compassionate, honest, with the patient! She calls you on the time of the appointment! She is up to date on all diseases of her specialty and gives you the best treatment available! She and her office staff give excellent customer service and I will recommend this place and Dr to anyone without hesitation!
in Orlando, FL |
So great to have a physician that understands lymphedema and the therapy!
in Orlando, FL |
Most Personable PM&R Doctor you'll ever Meet. Knowledgeable in many injuries and diseases, from Chronic Pain, Lymphedema (Swelling) to Brain & Spinal Cord Injuries.
in Palm Coast, FL |
After having gone to two different doctors and none of them able to help me, I found Dr. Correa-Perez on FB and she had me go for extensive blood work and testing. I am now finishing up getting wrapped three times a week and just got measured for compression garments. Hoping to be able to get knee surgery soon as I am in constant pain with bone against bone in both knees.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Correa, besides being my doctor is a tremendous human being. She has years of experience in her field of physiatrics. She was very precise, take the time to examine everything for a good diagnosis, I had a test and found my legs condition which it was the correct diagnosis. Dr. Correa is also timely, well-known professional in addition to English and Spanish. The best physiatrist you can have!
in Clermont, FL |
Office: clean staff courteous and friendly; not a long wait in either waiting room or exam room (1/2 hr total?); Dr courteous, friendly; reviewed records, discussed info; listened to my history, concerns; explained initial impression, testing to be done, potential treatments; return visit after testing and Dr explained results in detail, diagnosis, treatment plans including use of complementary supplements; drove 3 hrs there for each visit and feel it was worth my time to get actual di
in Kissimmee |
Dr. Perez is a true professional. Very direct, and very knowledgeable. Extremely thorough in exams, testings, MRI reports and images. Dr. Perez has a genuine, sincere care for her patients, striving to assist in reaching future goals and bettering ones self. Several medical approaches are discussed. Her staff is very kind, friendly and accommodating. The office has 2 seating areas. Wait times are minimal. 5 star physician and staff.
in ORLANDO |
The lady pictured is not the doctor my mother received there. Similar. The visits are COLD. She doesn't talk much to client. Energy is bad. My parent is disabiled and this lady talked down to my mother for being in a wheel chair and not being able to make it to appointment on lynx bus, being medicated in hospital without her knowledge, and wetting the floor with urine trying pee in a cup in a wheel chair. Her and her staff insisted on $25 to fill in a square for a handicapped placard.
in Orlando, FL |
This office has worked miracles for me. I feel extremely positive about the decisions we come to agree of my healt care. Just when I thought there was no way out from my conditions, I find this team to care for me, and things are looking up. I trust them to make me better even when the process is taking a little while by not fault of them, me..
Have you seen Dr. Margarita Correa-Perez, MD?
Are you Dr. Correa-Perez?

Compare Dr. Correa-Perez

• Hip Injury
  • Hip Pain
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Ligament Sprain
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Conduction Disorders
  • Nerve Diseases
  • Nerve Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuropathy, Motor and Sensory
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Thoracic Disc Disorders

Graduated in 1976

• Other Education
    Lymphedema Management (Clt)-Leduc Method

Completed in 2002

Dr. Correa-Perez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Correa-Perez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Correa-Perez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Board certified in Pain Medicine, Pediatric Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Correa-Perez

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Correa-Perez's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Correa-Perez

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Correa-Perez's Care Philosophy