Dr. Margarita Chudner, MD

Dr. Margarita Chudner, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 40 years old

Personal Bio

Dr. Chudner's Experience

See how Dr. Chudner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chudner

Dr. Chudner accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Chudner has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Chudner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chudner to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Chudner
Dr. Chudner's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (5)
in Edison, NJ |
Dr. Margarita Chudner is an intelligent, courteous and broad-minded doctor. She listens to the patient, understands the history well and provides logical solutions that work for the patient. She is the BEST!
in East Brunswick, NJ |
She was really thoughtful and informative. Told me things that my previous doctor never mentioned that are very helpful to know. Most importantly, my appointment did not feel rushed at all, which is usually the case with most doctors appointments. I had enough time to raise all my concerns, get appropriate feedback and discuss options with the doctor.
Elizabeth, NJ |
Dr Chudner provided care for me during an ER situation in the hospital. Because of her incredible expertise and bedside manners during my hospital stay, l I decided to follow up with her as my regular gyn. things went awry when miscommunication between myself and her office manager occurred and rather than choosing to take 30 seconds of her time to clarify my question via phone she chose to "fire me as her patient". Example of a physician more concerned about "billing" for 30 seconds of her time
After the surgery patient failed to adhere to treatment schedule; repeatedly failed to keep appointments as outlined in treatment plan. I do not enjoy discharging patients, but I hope my doing so prompts you to take more responsibility for your health. I wish you the very best.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
For the last couple of years I have never felt really comfortably with a GYN. I've been to several, but I finally feel like I found a trusting, caring, patient, and effective doctor.
in South River, NJ |
Dr. Chudner was absolutely incredible. My wife and I both had appointments and she made us both feel comfortable. She is very knowledgeable, patient and professional. I like the fact that she took the time to explain everything we had questions or concerns about. I would recommend her to everyone.
in Toms River, NJ |
It was seven years since my last physical and my first time going to her for GYN care. Fearful, frightened, and concerned, I scheduled an appointment based on numerous referrals. Pleased, and pleasantly surprised. My visit was phenomenal. Dr. Chudner's patience and bed side manor, was calm, courteous, warm and friendly. The exam although thorough was not abusive, aggressive or invasive. As quickly as she had begun the exam she was through and the entire experience was pain free.
in New Brunswick, NJ |
Dr Margarita Chudner took her time taking care of me and explaining me everything. I loved that she didn't have 50 patients seating on her waiting room. I was the only patient, and when I left her next patient was waiting for her....so no overbooking. I believe I found a doc that care for people and not #'s!!! I will be back! She's very personable, very casual. Not awkward at all.
in Morganville, NJ |
I was so pleasantly surprised with Dr Chudner's professionalism, her wonderful bedside manner & the confidence that I was in the best hands possible. An honest provider who seems to be genuinely in love with her work. I have met very few doctors that are as attentive and caring as Dr. Margarita Chudner. Do not hesitate to make an appointment!
in East Brunswic, NJ |
She listened to me very carefully to determine any issues, and though our conversation was long, I never thought she was rushing me. She explained her thought process to me and gave me options to consider and a treatment plan that made sense. Unlike other doctors who have dismissed my complaints, she was extremely helpful.
in Freehold, NJ |
Dr. Chudner is exactly what I was looking for in an OB/GYN. She was attentive and thorough, patient, and informative. I felt like the doctor took her time to give me a very competent exam. I will be going back to her.
in New Brunswick, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr Chudner for 2 years now and have nothing but good things to say about my experience with her. She is quick and to-the-point during routine check ups which I appreciate. However, if something abnormal does come up, she is extremely helpful! On one occasion rather than having me come into the office, she was answered all my questions over the phone free of charge.
Have you seen Dr. Margarita Chudner, MD?

Compare Dr. Chudner

Dr. Chudner says...

Dr. Margarita Chudner is a graduate of the Drexel University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. After receiving her Medical Degree, she completed his OB/GYN residency training in New York City at Long Island Jewish  Medical Center. Dr. Chudner attained her certification from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

Dr. Chudner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Chudner has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chudner's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

Completed in 2012

Brooklyn College

Graduated in 2000

• Russian

Dr. Chudner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chudner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Sympathectomy
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC