Dr. Margarita Chudner, MD

Dr. Margarita Chudner, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Margarita Chudner, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in East Brunswick, NJ. She is 41 years old.

55 Brunswick Woods Dr

East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Learn about Dr. Chudner

See how frequently Dr. Chudner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fetal Cardiac Monitoring

Dr. Chudner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Chudner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Venous Thrombosis and Phlebitis in Pregnancy

• Chlamydia Infection Screening
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Fetal Cardiac Monitoring

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Chudner is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chudner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chudner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chudner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chudner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chudner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chudner to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Chudner's Performance
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Chudner took me in last minute for her last appointment of the night. She did not rush, she was so informative, everything was spotless clean and she was very friendly. She understood I had my 4 month old with me and she was patient and had her front desk even watch my son! I had a GYNO that I have been going to for years now but I will be switching to Dr. Chudner after just my first visit. You will not be disappointed by her attentiveness and her bedside manners. Great doctor!!!
in Englishtown, NJ |
Dr. Chudner was very informative and understanding. I love how nicely the Dr treating me and take her time to explain every single detail. I appreciate her gentleness and the time she took to help me to be aware of what was going on during my visits. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Old Bridge |
She was professional and detailed. She recognized an unusual medical situation and found solutions the same day. Letting me feel taken care of for the first time in over 4 months. Thank you.
Brooklyn, NY |
My experience with Dr. Margarita Chudner was very unpleasant. Long waiting times for appointments, arriving on time for appointments only to find the office is closed. I was forced to wait in my car until the receptionist came. Then waited an additional 20 min for the doctor. There is no nurse working alongside Dr. Chudner. She is extremely breif in her manner. Doesnt smile. No bedside manner. Receptionist (somehow related to the Dr. Is unprofessional. He hung up the phone on me numerous times.
in Newark, NJ |
Finally i got a doctor that cares. will recommend it to all my friends.
in Edison, NJ |
It was a good first appointment. Dr. Chudner was amazing! She took time to answer all my questions and made me feel very comfortable! She was also very down to earth and easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend this office to anyone that wants a caring and knowledgeable doctor.
in Edison, NJ |
Dr. Margarita Chudner is an intelligent, courteous and broad-minded doctor. She listens to the patient, understands the history well and provides logical solutions that work for the patient. She is the BEST!
in East Brunswick, NJ |
She was really thoughtful and informative. Told me things that my previous doctor never mentioned that are very helpful to know. Most importantly, my appointment did not feel rushed at all, which is usually the case with most doctors appointments. I had enough time to raise all my concerns, get appropriate feedback and discuss options with the doctor.
Elizabeth, NJ |
Dr Chudner provided care for me during an ER situation in the hospital. Because of her incredible expertise and bedside manners during my hospital stay, l I decided to follow up with her as my regular gyn. things went awry when miscommunication between myself and her office manager occurred and rather than choosing to take 30 seconds of her time to clarify my question via phone she chose to "fire me as her patient". Example of a physician more concerned about "billing" for 30 seconds of her time
in East Brunswick, NJ |
For the last couple of years I have never felt really comfortably with a GYN. I've been to several, but I finally feel like I found a trusting, caring, patient, and effective doctor.
in South River, NJ |
Dr. Chudner was absolutely incredible. My wife and I both had appointments and she made us both feel comfortable. She is very knowledgeable, patient and professional. I like the fact that she took the time to explain everything we had questions or concerns about. I would recommend her to everyone.
in Morganville, NJ |
I was so pleasantly surprised with Dr Chudner's professionalism, her wonderful bedside manner & the confidence that I was in the best hands possible. An honest provider who seems to be genuinely in love with her work. I have met very few doctors that are as attentive and caring as Dr. Margarita Chudner. Do not hesitate to make an appointment!
in Freehold, NJ |
Dr. Chudner is exactly what I was looking for in an OB/GYN. She was attentive and thorough, patient, and informative. I felt like the doctor took her time to give me a very competent exam. I will be going back to her.
in New Brunswick, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr Chudner for 2 years now and have nothing but good things to say about my experience with her. She is quick and to-the-point during routine check ups which I appreciate. However, if something abnormal does come up, she is extremely helpful! On one occasion rather than having me come into the office, she was answered all my questions over the phone free of charge.
Have you seen Dr. Margarita Chudner, MD?
Are you Dr. Chudner?