Dr. Margarette Damas, MD

Practices Neurology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3 after 22 reviews.
Author:
How can this doctor still be on this site? Trying to get my medical records but she seems to have fallen off the face of the earth!
Author:
Damas Margarette MD 2+ Damas Margarette MD 1.0 (1) Doctor in Coral Springs, Florida OVERVIEW REVIEWS 1 of 2 CALL DIRECTIONS SAVE Describe this place Choose descriptions of its features & vibe 3100 Coral Hills Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33065 Map of margarette damas md (954) 796-9060 Suggest an edit Own this business? Claim it now Add business hours Add website QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Be the first to ask a question Street View Add a photo Review summary 5 ? 4 ? 3 ? 2 ? 1 ?
Author:
Let me tell you what occurred at this office to my 86 year old in and my 89 year old father this morning and you can form your own opinion of this office. My parents got up at 6 am and drove 15 miles one way this morning for their appointment at this office. Although The office manager Jane told them they were require to fill out several pages of questions before they saw the Neurologist although my parents understand English pretty well they don't read it. So Jane the office manager told them
Author:
If you want a physician who actually does not want to listen to the patient or patient's family, comes into the room to "examine" a patient without having reviewed any of the records and basically is a typical stereotype of a bad physician, Dr Damas is your person.
Author:
She cares, listens, and treats you like human being :)
Author:
I've been to several Neurologist and no one could pin point what was wrong with me until I saw Dr. Damas, she took the time to go over everything with me and husband who has a list of questions, lol! She determined that I had MS and I got me on the right medication and treatment. I only wish I could have found her much sooner, thank you so much Dr. Damas!
Author:
Terrible bedside manners, also lacks sensitivity.
Author:
I was experiencing excruciating headaches and was admitted to Westside Regional. The doctors could not tell what was wrong with me after 2 ct. Scans. Dr. Damas, came and immediately ordered a MRI that revealed blood clotting on the brain. She save my life, her professionalism is awesome to her practice. Thanks to Dr. Damas
Author:
I suffer from tremors so badly that I couldn’t pour cream in my coffee and couldn’t help but getting food all over me and was told by my primary there was nothing that could be done. I had to be persistent to even get a referral to see Dr. Damas and I’m so happy I did. My tremors have been cut down so much that I can feed myself without assistance and embarrassment. I’m so happy to have found Dr. Damas and I’m grateful to her for helping get back a better quality of life.
Author:
I absolutely love her and the care that she provides me and my husband. She always takes her time with us to go over all of our medications and to see how we're processing. She's both sensitive and knowledgeable in her field.
Author:
I loved how she took her time with me and my family and went over things that even my primary missed. I think I've found a keeper her!
Author:
Terrible bedside manner. Felt like a number. Almost as if we weren't even paying her for her time.
Author:
Terrible bedside manner, vague answers to basic patient concerns, and poor follow treatment. Find another neurologist.
Author:
WORST Neurologist EVER. Saw me twice for a few minutes while inpatient visit at NWMC Hospital post multiple ischemic stroke diagnosed by hospital radiologist. By way of explaintation for stroke, I was placed on her cell speaker phone while hospital radiologist read report. Gave unsatisfactory explaintaton regarding the Source/reason for blood clot leading to Stroke. Many risk factors for stroke was her answer. HORRIBLE bedside manner is an understatement!!!
Author:
She received a personal phone call while the EEG was being administered and left the room and we never saw her again, The Dr left the hospital never giving us the results It was no concern to her that our son was hospitalized. The following day we called her office to get some sort of answer and she was rude and still didn't give answers.