Dr. Margarette Damas, MD

Dr. Margarette Damas, MD

Neurology  |
Female

Dr. Margarette Damas, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Coral Springs, FL. She has been practicing for 22 years.

Sea Blue Neurology Center

• Careplus
  • Magellan Health Services
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Damas

See how frequently Dr. Damas performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
Confusion
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Damas's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Damas "As a Neurologist, I care about the overall mental and physical health of all my patients. I believe in finding the root and solution to all my patients medical needs. I treat the following and not excluded to: Alzheimer's, Back Pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Headache, Memory Loss, MS, Nerve Damage, Neuropathy, Parkinson's, Seizures, Stroke, Tremors, Vertigo, and etc."

• Neurology

• Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Lumbar Puncture
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Nerve Conduction Studies

• Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Damas has no media or publications listed.

• Creole
  • French

Dr. Damas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Damas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

University Hospital and Medical Center

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Damas to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Damas' Performance
in Pompano Beach |
Damas Margarette MD 2+ Damas Margarette MD 1.0 (1) Doctor in Coral Springs, Florida OVERVIEW REVIEWS 1 of 2 CALL DIRECTIONS SAVE Describe this place Choose descriptions of its features & vibe 3100 Coral Hills Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33065 Map of margarette damas md (954) 796-9060 Suggest an edit Own this business? Claim it now Add business hours Add website QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Be the first to ask a question Street View Add a photo Review summary 5 ? 4 ? 3 ? 2 ? 1 ?
in Pompano beach |
Let me tell you what occurred at this office to my 86 year old in and my 89 year old father this morning and you can form your own opinion of this office. My parents got up at 6 am and drove 15 miles one way this morning for their appointment at this office. Although The office manager Jane told them they were require to fill out several pages of questions before they saw the Neurologist although my parents understand English pretty well they don't read it. So Jane the office manager told them
Washington, DC |
If you want a physician who actually does not want to listen to the patient or patient's family, comes into the room to "examine" a patient without having reviewed any of the records and basically is a typical stereotype of a bad physician, Dr Damas is your person.
in Plantation |
She cares, listens, and treats you like human being :)
Coral Springs, FL |
I've been to several Neurologist and no one could pin point what was wrong with me until I saw Dr. Damas, she took the time to go over everything with me and husband who has a list of questions, lol! She determined that I had MS and I got me on the right medication and treatment. I only wish I could have found her much sooner, thank you so much Dr. Damas!
Miami, FL |
Terrible bedside manners, also lacks sensitivity.
in Lauderhill, Florida |
I was experiencing excruciating headaches and was admitted to Westside Regional. The doctors could not tell what was wrong with me after 2 ct. Scans. Dr. Damas, came and immediately ordered a MRI that revealed blood clotting on the brain. She save my life, her professionalism is awesome to her practice. Thanks to Dr. Damas
in Coral Springs, FL |
I suffer from tremors so badly that I couldn’t pour cream in my coffee and couldn’t help but getting food all over me and was told by my primary there was nothing that could be done. I had to be persistent to even get a referral to see Dr. Damas and I’m so happy I did. My tremors have been cut down so much that I can feed myself without assistance and embarrassment. I’m so happy to have found Dr. Damas and I’m grateful to her for helping get back a better quality of life.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I absolutely love her and the care that she provides me and my husband. She always takes her time with us to go over all of our medications and to see how we're processing. She's both sensitive and knowledgeable in her field.
Pompano Beach, FL |
I loved how she took her time with me and my family and went over things that even my primary missed. I think I've found a keeper her!
in Coral Springs, FL |
Terrible bedside manner. Felt like a number. Almost as if we weren't even paying her for her time.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Terrible bedside manner, vague answers to basic patient concerns, and poor follow treatment. Find another neurologist.
Margate, FL |
WORST Neurologist EVER. Saw me twice for a few minutes while inpatient visit at NWMC Hospital post multiple ischemic stroke diagnosed by hospital radiologist. By way of explaintation for stroke, I was placed on her cell speaker phone while hospital radiologist read report. Gave unsatisfactory explaintaton regarding the Source/reason for blood clot leading to Stroke. Many risk factors for stroke was her answer. HORRIBLE bedside manner is an understatement!!!
Miramar, FL |
She received a personal phone call while the EEG was being administered and left the room and we never saw her again, The Dr left the hospital never giving us the results It was no concern to her that our son was hospitalized. The following day we called her office to get some sort of answer and she was rude and still didn't give answers.
Have you seen Dr. Margarette Damas, MD?
Are you Dr. Damas?