Dr. Margaret Tompsett, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 79

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Margaret Tompsett, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Summit, NJ and has over 55 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Cambridge U/St Marys Hosp Med Sch medical school in 1967.

Dr. Margaret Tompsett, MD

Dr. Tompsett accepts

Dr. Tompsett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tompsett

Dr. Tompsett

I noticed the above post. I also saw her as a teen only a few times, I remember bringing my best friend to meet her. I am now a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist myself. Last Saturday I was at a professional meeting ( in Massachusetts) and and I noticed a woman whose name tag said, “Margaret Thompsett”. She looked vaguely familiar, but it didn’t occur to me until later why. It couldn’t possibly be the same person I had seen over 35 years ago in NJ! I wish I had realized sooner who she was!
Mar 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Tompsett, MD?
It has taken me about 3 months to remember her name, but I was motivated! I am 35 years old now but back in very late 80s early 90s, I was a child who needed help. I lived in New Jersey at the time and saw Dr. Thompsett for traumas and behavioral issues. I have been searching for her, and come to find out she is not only in New Jersey, but is in Massachusetts as well ! I live in nearby southern New Hampshire. I am hoping to get a hold of Dr. Thompsett, And get some help/information.
April Lynn Stone-Biancaniello in Derry, NH – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Tompsett, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tompsett?