Dr. Margaret Scalise, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 68
Counseling Ministry Professionals Inc.519 Energy Center Blvd Ste 1103 Northport, AL 35473
Dr. Margaret Scalise, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Northport, AL and has over 43 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Alabama School of Medicine medical school in 1978. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Scalise to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Scalise's Top Procedures and Conditions
Dr. Scalise performs Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) more than 80% of her peers
Dr. Scalise performs this procedure more than 80% of her peers
Dr. Scalise treats Psychosis Due to Mental Illness more than 75% of her peers
Dr. Scalise treats this condition more than 75% of her peers
Dr. Scalise treats Major Depressive Disorder more than 72% of her peers
Dr. Scalise treats this condition more than 72% of her peers
Dr. Scalise's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Scalise accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.