Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Margaret Mioduszewski, MD
Dr. Margaret Mioduszewski, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Soquel, CA. Dr. Mioduszewski is affiliated with Dominican Hospital.

Palo Alto Medical Foundation - SC

2950 Research Park Dr

Soquel, CA 95073

Learn about Dr. Mioduszewski

Dr. Mioduszewski's Experience

Dr. Mioduszewski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Mioduszewski does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Mioduszewski is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mioduszewski has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mioduszewski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mioduszewski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mioduszewski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mioduszewski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mioduszewski to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Mioduszewski's Performance
Redwood City, CA |
Had a great experience with this doc! She knew exactly what I had and got me the treatment I needed. Very grateful for discovering this dermatologist after looking for so long.
Boulder Creek, CA |
Uninterested, brusque, dismissive. After waiting 10 weeks to get an appointment for a "once over" I did not leave feeling confident.
in Capitola |
I’ve seen this doctor 3 times - after being incorrectly diagnosed by another dermatologist , she correctly diagnosed me, started me on treatment and thanks to her, I’m clear for the last 6 months+!! So grateful to her. I’m very surprised with the previous comment - Dr M is one of the warmest sincerest doctor’s I’ve ever met. She’s beautiful inside and out! She was pregnant last time I saw her and I would never expect a pregnant woman to help me up! Aptos - be realistic!
in Watsonville, Ca |
Have been to several other dermatologists but felt most comfortable with Dr M. She made the diagnosis quickly and accurately and treated me in a caring manner.
Aptos, CA |
Cold, in a hurry, not interested in me, had a strict agenda - Interrupted me a number of times, didn't listen to my concerns. I doubt she remembers anything about me. Uncomfortable with her exam and when I had trouble getting up due to back problems, didn't even give me a hand. Did a biopsy without hesitation - really would have liked an option at my age and zero history cancer. Was her first patient in the PM, but her hand was on the door from the beginning. Would never go back to her ever!
in santa cruz |
Dr M is the best! One of the best doctors I've been to. She's kind, caring and very knowledgable. She goes above and beyond in her duties. She found a melanoma on me during a routine skin check, educated me what to look for on self skin checks then preformed surgery to treat my melanoma. Her surgical skills were excellent as was her bedside manner.
in Santa Cruz, CA |
This doctor was a great help - and so professional about it! I can only complain about the wait time ...she's a busy lady!
in Watsonville, CA |
Excellent doc!
in Aptos, CA |
I've been to a lot of dermatologists in the area but I think I've found one FINALLY that I'll be staying with long term. I have had a fabulous expertise with this doctor - I've been seeing her since she joined the practice (PAMF is lucky to have acquired her) every few months for various skin problems - she's graciously helped me (provided me with samples even!), educated me and supported me throughout.
in Santa Cruz, CA |
This Doctor was in a hurry, cold and lacking compassion when I saw her. Maybe she was having an off day, but her reception staff was equally unwelcoming. I had the same experience with an ENT and his reception staff at this same location a year ago. I do not like giving my money to any service provider who treats me like they are in a hurry and I am an inconvenience. I have had that experience at 2950 research park drive twice now and will not return.
Have you seen Dr. Margaret Mioduszewski, MD?
Are you Dr. Mioduszewski?

Visit Dr. Mioduszewski