Dr. Margaret Mann, MD

Dr. Margaret Mann, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Margaret Mann, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Westlake, OH. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

950 Clague Rd Ste 104B

Westlake, OH 44145

Learn about Dr. Mann

See how frequently Dr. Mann performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cancer
Skin Cancer
Basal Cell Carcinoma
high

Dr. Mann's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mann "I hope we can provide you and your family with the best experience possible as we work with you to make you look, feel, and function better. My approach is to achieve healthy skin and natural beauty through a gentle, conservative approach-- giving honest advice and tailors your options to fit your needs and budget. I invite you to browse my website and I look forward to assist you with all your skin care needs. If you are interested in any of these services, please feel free to discuss them with me during your visit."

• Dermatology

• Skin Surgery
  • Varicose Vein Surgery
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Stanford University

• Best Doctors in America, 2009
  • ASDS Preceptorship Scholarship, 2005
  • Best Doctors in America, 2010

• Chinese

Dr. Mann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mann to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Mann's Performance
Lakewood, OH |
Dr. Mann did a good job on my cancer surgery and it healed up nicely. It was an 8-hour surgery. The after care was terrible. My calls were not returned and I was shocked she told me to go to a regular dermotoligist other than herself for the follow up appointment. I did not have one and told her I was confused why I would not come to her. I then made an appointment with her and she gave me barely any time and no instructions regarding what to expect or exercises to do.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Mann took the time to review my biopsy report from another doctor. Then she took the time to personally call me to discuss. I was amazed to Answer the phone and have her personally talk with me about my biopsy, treatment I had done and discuss openly with me all my concerns with such kindness.
in Cleveland, OH |
I received subcision and juvaderm treatment for my first visit, Then a fraxel procedure to reduce the appearance of pit and box cystic acne scars. The results have been great, and Dr. Mann was very helpful. I would visit her for treatment again and would recommend her to anyone seeking treatment.
in Westlake, OH |
I saw Dr. Mann for the melanoma on my back. She took her time explaining to me and my husband. I was so nervous. She did a beautiful job with the surgery. I now go back to see her for my botox and fillers. Next up, she's going to work on my veins. What patient could wish for more!
in Cleveland |
Very satisfied with Dr. performance However, consultation bill of $161 ( above $2327 charge for procedure) for explaining problem needs explanation. Also, was billed for follow up visit that I was led to believe is included in procedure cost. Recommend you get clarification on billing PRIOR to making appt. Insurance paid majority of bill.
North Olmsted, OH |
I went to see Dr. Mann to fix a bad filler job by another physician. It was my first time getting fillers and I should have done my homework. I wish I saw Dr. Mann before going to someone else! She took the time to listen to me and all my concerns. Most importantly, she fixed my problem. I am definitely going back to see her from now on.
in Westlake, OH |
Fantastic doctor and caring staff. I had a skin cancer that needed Mohs surgery and was really nervous. Dr. Mann and her team made me feel comfortable and well taken care of. Definitely would go back again.
Westlake, OH |
I tried to make an appointment with Dr. Mann to examine a suspicious bump on my nose. I was told I had to be referred with a confirmed diagnosis of skin cancer taken by a biopsy of another general practitioner! I thought the point was to have a specialist perform a biopsy to avoid unnecessary and unsightly scarring. Not a patient friendly response.
in Westlake OH |
Fantastic doctor, excellent skills! I found her on the internet and picked her because of the positive reviews and they were right. She really listened to my concerns and took the time to answer my cosmetic questions. I had my botox and juvederm done and they look fantastic.
in Strongsville, OH |
described the procedure and made you feel at ease. Overall very good experience
Have you seen Dr. Margaret Mann, MD?
Are you Dr. Mann?