Dr. Margaret Mann, MD

Dr. Margaret Mann, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Margaret Mann, MD is a dermatologist in Cleveland, OH and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in dermatology and phlebology.

1100 Euclid Ave

Cleveland, OH 44115

Learn about Dr. Mann

See how frequently Dr. Mann performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Cancer
Basal Cell Carcinoma

Dr. Mann's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mann "I hope we can provide you and your family with the best experience possible as we work with you to make you look, feel, and function better. My approach is to achieve healthy skin and natural beauty through a gentle, conservative approach-- giving honest advice and tailors your options to fit your needs and budget. I invite you to browse my website and I look forward to assist you with all your skin care needs. If you are interested in any of these services, please feel free to discuss them with me during your visit."

• Dermatology
  • Phlebology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Stanford University

• Best Doctors in America, 2009
  • ASDS Preceptorship Scholarship, 2005
  • Best Doctors in America, 2010

• Chinese

Dr. Mann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mann to family and friends

Dr. Mann's Performance

Dr. Mann did a good job on my cancer surgery and it healed up nicely. It was an 8-hour surgery. The after care was terrible. My calls were not returned and I was shocked she told me to go to a regular dermotoligist other than herself for the follow up appointment. I did not have one and told...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Mann took the time to review my biopsy report from another doctor. Then she took the time to personally call me to discuss. I was amazed to Answer the phone and have her personally talk with me about my biopsy, treatment I had done and discuss openly with me all my concerns with such...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I received subcision and juvaderm treatment for my first visit, Then a fraxel procedure to reduce the appearance of pit and box cystic acne scars. The results have been great, and Dr. Mann was very helpful. I would visit her for treatment again and would recommend her to anyone seeking treatment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw Dr. Mann for the melanoma on my back. She took her time explaining to me and my husband. I was so nervous. She did a beautiful job with the surgery. I now go back to see her for my botox and fillers. Next up, she's going to work on my veins. What patient could wish for more!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very satisfied with Dr. performance However, consultation bill of $161 ( above $2327 charge for procedure) for explaining problem needs explanation. Also, was billed for follow up visit that I was led to believe is included in procedure cost. Recommend you get clarification on billing PRIOR to...more
Are you Dr. Mann?