Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Margaret Kelleher, MD
Dr. Margaret Kelleher, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Saint Petersburg, FL. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Kelleher is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital.

Florida Dermtlgy/Skin Cncr Spec

6110 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N

Saint Petersburg, FL 33703

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Kelleher

Dr. Kelleher's Experience

Dr. Kelleher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Cleveland Clinic Fndn
  • Jackson Mem Hosp/jackson Health
  • Mcp Hahnemann University
  • University Of S Fl College Of Med

Dr. Kelleher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kelleher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelleher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kelleher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelleher to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Kelleher's Performance
I love Dr. Kelleher! As someone with a history of skin cancer, I trust her to know what needs to be done and the correct treatment. Her staff is also very professional and courteous.
st petersburg, fl |
Doctor loves what she does and is very thorough.
in st petersburg, fl |
I have already referred several people who have gone to her and are very satisfied with the doctor and her entire staff
in St. Petersburg, fl |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Kelleher for your dermatological needs. She is very precise, gets to the point and answers questions clearly while giving you your choices. She has always given me my options with the pros and cons so that my decisions can be made intelligently.
in st petersburg, fl |
My family and I have all been patients of Dr. Kelleher's for many years. I get annual skin checks with her. She is thorough, excellently competent, and extremely calm and personable. Her office staff is also efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable about insurance. Whenever I've had to change my insurance company, one of the first things I do is check to make sure that it's one that accepts Dr. Kelleher.
st petersburg, fl |
Staff appears untrained and uncaring. Technician misapplied product causing much pain and little effectiveness. I cannot rate the Doctor, as I never saw her either time I was in, which is pretty sad in itself. I haven't been back, nor do I expect to. Maybe things are better now?
in st petersburg, fl |
Always leads me to the correct solutions when dealing with my questions and needs. Dr K was recommend to me from my facial lady and I couldn't be happier with her. I am very happy, it's nice to have a Dr that listens and has always been attentive to listening to my needs.
in st petersburg, fl |
Dr. Kelleher was very personable and helpful. She diagnosed my condition right away even though my previous doctor did not get it right. The issue cleared up immediately after following Dr. keller's advice.
in st petersburg, fl |
Dr Kelleher treated me for sudden hair loss. It was very traumatic for me , and she seemed to understand this. I have had several treatments with her and need several more. I would highly recommend Dr Kelleher. No lengthy wait times is an added plus
in St Petersburg, Fl |
Dr. Kelleher and her staff are excellent. I could not be any happier with how great I was taken care of at her office. They were professional, polite, and I didn't feel rushed out. I visited Dr. Kelleher for a 2nd opinion, and I am so glad that I did. I walked out of the office after my 1st visit with her feeling extremely confident and comfortable with having my procedure done here. I will definitely be going back, and I have already recommended her to a few friends and family.
pinellas park, fl |
I've been a patient for 2 years and will keep coming back. Professional yet personable, I enjoy going to see Dr. Kelleher for my dermatologist needs.
in pinellas park, fl |
Great Experience.
in st petersburg, fl |
Great appointment. Prompt, efficient and friendly.
ruskin, fl |
Really like this doctor and her office staff. They are polite, professional and efficient.
st petersburg, fl |
Nice, professional, great staff.
in St. Petersburg, FL |
I have been a patient for roughly 5 years and am very happy with this practice. I always recommend Dr. Kelleher and her associates to any of my friends who mention needing a dermatologist; they are friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, and professional!
in st petersburg, fl |
Didn't actually see Dr K. This was my 1st visit…as usual, you have to see a minion 1st (won't be a 2nd visit). Originally attended with a problem blemish on my nose area…completely dismissed with only a cursory look. I was stripped down to underwear, very cursory exam…I felt I had an unusual new dark area on my thigh…dismissed (I have skin cancer history treated at the Moffit cancer Ctr). The whole visit was a waste of time/money. Never had to remove/move underwear…she must have xray vision!!
st petersburg, fl |
Dr. Kelleher's PA always does a thorough job and is very cordial.
St. Petersburg, FL |
Worst experience in a doctor's office. I will never see this doctor again! I was treated so badly by the doctor and staff, the nurse in th room with the doctor was laughing while I was being examined. Doctor was rude and very abusive. Save yourself the co-pay and see someone else.
St Petersburg, FL |
Dr Kelleher is very competent, warm and friendly. She respects my time as well as her own but listens to my concerns and responds with understanding. She creates trust in her advice and has not disappointed me.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I waited 45 minutes, which neither staff nor Dr. acknowledged. I was prescribed medicine which I was told would be electronically sent to my pharmacy. Five phone calls and 6 visits to the pharmacy (over SIX DAYS) did not result in having the prescription filled. I was pleasant on all calls except the last, when I lost patience (admittedly loudly). Surprise: A call from the Dr. herself scolding me for "unnecessarily overreacting." Seems it actually was necessary. Good luck with that attitude.
Have you seen Dr. Margaret Kelleher, MD?
Are you Dr. Kelleher?

See our Internal Medicine Specialist at Northside Hospital &Tampa Bay Heart Institute

Visit Dr. Kelleher