Dr. Margaret Janssen, MD

Anatomic & Clinical PathologyFemaleAge 66

Anatomic & Clinical Pathology

Dr. Margaret Janssen, MD is an Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Specialist in Joplin, MO and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from UNIVERSITY OF IOWA / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE in 2005. She is affiliated with Freeman Hospital West. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Margaret Janssen, MD
1801 W 32nd St Ste B101 Joplin, MO 64804

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Specialists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Janssen treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Janssen accepts

Dr. Janssen accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Janssen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Janssen

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Received a call from Transworld (debt collector) about owing money to Ferguson medical laboratory, asked for a summary of what I owed. Got a 54 point loss of credit 2 days before paperwork came to my house during COVID-19 shutdown. Spoke with Trans-world about paying bill and how it would reflect on my credit. The money isn't an issue. Transworld stated that Ferguson Medical Laboratory was not responsible for contacting credit agency if bill was paid and that I would have to "consult" a credit professional to make changes to my credit report. So, now my credit is damaged (before receiving a paper bill), and Ferguson Medical Laboratory/Transworld will do nothing about my credit AFTER I pay my bill. So, my credit is now 54 points lower, even if I pay my bill. So why should I pay it, if it's just going to stay on my credit report? Why would a company damage someone's credit when they request a paper bill for their own records?
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Janssen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Janssen?

• Anatomic & Clinical Pathology

• Anatomic & Clinical Pathology

2005
UNIVERSITY OF IOWA / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
1985
Mayo Clinic-Rochester
1981
University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics

Is Dr. Margaret Janssen, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Margaret Janssen, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Janssen's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Margaret Janssen, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Janssen accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Margaret Janssen, MD's office located?

Dr. Janssen's office is located at 1801 W 32nd St Ste B101, Joplin, MO 64804. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Margaret Janssen, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Janssen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Margaret Janssen, MD?

1801 W 32nd St Ste B101 Joplin, MO 64804

Dr. Janssen is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Freeman Hospital West

Joplin, MO

73% Patients that would definitely recommend, 3% higher than the national average

1 Award Received