Dr. Margaret Infeld, MD

Dr. Margaret Infeld, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Margaret Infeld, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 2014 and specializes in internal medicine.

4220 N Roxboro St

Durham, NC 27704

Learn about Dr. Infeld

Dr. Infeld's Experience

Dr. Infeld's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Infeld "I treat adult patients with any condition that isnt surgical. My father is a pulmonary critical care doctor and I grew up watching him in his career. I have always admired his dedication in going the extra mile for his patients and I wanted to be like him. In school I developed a love of science and physiology. There are many careers where you can help people but for me being a doctor brings all of my interests together. My favorite part of my job is developing relationships with my patients. I learn what is important to them so that I can help them achieve their health goals and empower them to take the steps within their control to reach these goals. Seeing patients make positive changes in their life is very fulfilling. The best thing about Duke is the spirit of teamwork among doctors and allied health professionals towards a common goal to take exceptional care of patients and their families. All the providers bring a wealth of expertise and a humanistic approach to treat the whole patient. In my spare time I enjoy running traveling and exploring Durham and nearby state parks and restaurants."

Dr. Infeld does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Diabetes Screening
  • Immunization

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Georgetown University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • Duke University Medical Center

Dr. Infeld has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Infeld has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Infeld does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Infeld and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Infeld's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Infeld?

How was your experience with Dr. Infeld?