Dr. Margaret Forszpaniak, DO

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemale

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Margaret Forszpaniak, DO is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Naples, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Margaret Forszpaniak, DO

Brent R. Lovett, MD

846 Anchor Rode Dr Naples, FL 34103

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Forszpaniak's experience treating your condition or procedure

Anxiety

Dr. Forszpaniak treats Anxiety more than 58% of her peers

Dr. Forszpaniak treats this condition more than 58% of her peers

Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

Dr. Forszpaniak treats Psychosis Due to Mental Illness more than 57% of her peers

Dr. Forszpaniak treats this condition more than 57% of her peers

Dr. Forszpaniak's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Antisocial Personality Disorder
  • Autism
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Conduct Disorder
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

Dr. Forszpaniak accepts

Dr. Forszpaniak accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Forszpaniak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Forszpaniak

3.3

She made things worse. By far.
I came to Dr. Margaret because she claims she specializes in neurology and the specific tumor I deal with and it’s symptoms. She told me she would set up a contingency plan if I experienced an episode from the tumor and when I called the nurse hotline panicking a few times she not only ignored me but dropped me as a client for repeatedly calling. She also charges $400 an hour LOL and usually doesn’t have time for the entire session. She’s very condescending and never remembers what I’ve told her. I remember thinking “what is SHE on?” Save your money because there are a plethora of better providers in the area- I highly suggest Elite DNA. Dr. Lovett is another great provider at Margaret’s same practice just don’t get suckered into being seen by her. She loves to be unreachable and lower medication without notice when you’re going through life traumas too. Wish I could give less than a star. Can you die from a dr being so horrible? Cause it feels like you can die from it.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Worse for this experience, and also poor now. – Mar 20, 2022
Run While You Still Can
I was a patient of Dr. Forszpaniak for over two years. During this time I received less than 5 callbacks and was unable to reach the office under any circumstances. Even while calling the office repeatedly after a death in my family to make sure my medication was called in on time I never got a callback. Not only that, she lowered the medication dose without consulting me and actually put a delay on the medication. During a global pandemic, she raised her prices from $150 per hour to almost $400 per hour, with most of my appointments being cut short by her saying "she's gotta jet". At first, I trusted her and felt like she had my back, but after seeing her for a year and a half she seemed to brush off my concerns and only seemed to focus on money I 100% feel like I was not being cared for as a patient, but treated more like a potential liability and a paycheck. The more I saw her the less I felt like I could tell her my actual feelings without being looked at like a freak.
J – Mar 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Forszpaniak, DO?
This doctor probably saved my life. I have never had a psychiatrist help me so much or take time to listen and understand me. Instead of interjecting only what has been taught in school or residency, she listens to you and responds as if she’s talking to a person. She is professional yet warm. I had tried 30+ meds and therapy before seeing her but she helped me heaps by actually coming to a correct diagnosis WITH me. She is the cream of the crop!!! Go to her!
Marine Student in Naples, FL – Oct 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Forszpaniak, DO?
I've been seeing Dr. Forszpaniak for the last 18 months. She always makes me feel comfortable and takes her time when we discuss my issues. I'd recommend her to anyone.
Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Forszpaniak, DO?
I would never recommend this woman and I hope she sees this. She likes to twists her patients words around when talking about medication to make them look bad. She’s extremely disorganized and rambles on so much that you have to ask questions more than once bc she’s horrible at explaining things. She is unsympathetic, misunderstanding, and ignorant. If you don’t want a psychiatrist judging you, don’t go to this woman. I just got back from an appt w her, she should know who is leaving this review
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Fort Myers, FL – Nov 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Forszpaniak, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Forszpaniak?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry